Creating unforgettable events for any occasion.

At Coco Red Events, we want people who attend our events to walk away from such an incredible experience that they will never forget it! We love to help clients imagine what their wedding can be, to collaborate creatively to enhance every experience of their guests. We work hard to maintain a high level of customer service throughout the whole planning process. We will be with you every step of the way. At the end of the day, a win for us is when you say, "today was the best day ever!" We are a family-owned and operated company. Colette, or "Coco," started our company almost 3 years ago. Since then, we've worked with many brides - budgets big and small. We love what we do and we would love to work with you! Contact us for information on our packages. Mention the knot and receive 10% off!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Metro Atlanta and North Georgia (678) 667-2105

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Beth K

THE BEST DECISION I MADE WAS HIRING COCO RED EVENTS!!! From the very first time I met Kristi I knew that I could trust her with my wedding. Honestly the entire one year of planning I felt like I was the only bride she was working with! She had amazing vendor connections, all of... Read More which turned out to go completely above and beyond my expectations on our wedding day. I did choose the month of and day of coordination, and thank goodness I did! I did a lot of DIY crafty things which I got help with multiple times. She happily accompanied me for meetings throughout the planning process and was very helpful while I was making the final decisions. The day of my wedding, without Coco Red coordinators, I don't think a wedding would have even happened. Seriously! They were SO professional and prepared for anything that could happen or go wrong. I am so thankful that I had them the day of, they did an amazing job executing all the set up times, delivery times, vendor load ins, etc. The day of "Master Plan" was seriously the most detailed plan EVER...and it was the most helpful thing for everyone that day! It was in my parents backyard, so the master plan helped my family prepare for what time catering, florals, band, and other vendors would be there to setup. Since we had to rent tents and everything else, and Kristi was there (all week) each time for delivery, setup, and teardown. I am not lying when I say it would not have happened without them...THEY ARE THE BEST! I had pretty much no idea how to plan a wedding, I only knew the things I wanted. Kristi was so helpful throughout the entirety of my planning. She answered every silly question and helped me achieve the end goals on the things I wanted to get done. Very professional but also personable because she CARES about her brides. I felt like they were genuinely happy and wanted me to have the best day ever. Because thats all a bride wants, right? I would give them 100 stars if I could!

2017-06-23T09:38:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much! Working with you and your family was a dream. And, your wedding will always be one of my all time favs! =)

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Elicia C

I am very pleased with the services Kristi Collins and her team at Coco Red Events provided during my Wedding. The level of professionalism and responsiveness was top notch! From the very first email to the last goodbye at our sendoff, Kristi and her team were there for me. I... Read More was super busy with work during the final month prior to my wedding and Kristi took care of coordinating with vendors, making schedules, providing last minute items I forgot about, and making sure I was ok. I could not be more impressed with Kristi and her team. I was lucky to have her by my side and would recommend her to everyone. Thank you Kristi for helping make my Wedding wonderful!

2017-05-11T14:33:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We really enjoyed working with you and Richard!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 sarah j

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Coco Red. Kristi and her team paid attention to every detail, from the plants to the tables and chairs. We had a backyard wedding and it felt like we were in Paris! The tent turned out beautiful and the bathrooms kept guests out of... Read More the house. Because of them, we had the most perfect day. An endless amount of details went in to this and they didn't miss anything. I truly believe they can make anything happen and throw the best celebration. Thank you!!

2017-10-18T13:54:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sarah! Being a part of your day was extra special for us!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Megan C

To fully appreciate what Kristi did for my husband and me, I have to first explain my experience with the wedding coordinator I met with before contacting Kristi. I thoroughly researched all reviews and ratings for all the coordinators I could find, only considering the top... Read More picks with glowing reviews. I saw a lot of myself in this coordinator, a business owner, impeccable spreadsheets and attention to detail, knowledgeable, competent. Most of the conversation consisted of a lecture on how you can’t trust subcontractors (a vital part of my business, efficiently utilizing the most qualified talent to meet the needs of each unique project). When I got into my car from that meeting I burst into tears. She made me feel like it was an impossible task without her. A complete sense of dread and stress took over. This is in no way meant to berate her, I know that she is a great fit for many brides, this is just to inform the reasoning behind why it was not the right fit for me. Meeting with Kristi was a completely different story. I IMMEDIATELY felt at ease with her, she is incredibly calm, kind, caring, and down to earth. She wanted to know about us. She cared about making us happy. I really thought I had thought of everything already, and went with the month of package, but every single meeting she had helpful questions and thoughts I had never considered. She always responded to my questions throughout the year. It wasn’t about her agenda or pride, it was about how can she be there for us to make this as special as it can be. She provided decor rentals which was a huge help, offered advice and referrals when ever needed. I felt at ease knowing she had my back. The month of, I pretty much lost my mind. Trying to run a company and plan a wedding finally got to me, and there is NO WAY I could have done it without Kristi. She’s able to anticipate needs, observe and adapt to emotional levels, and adjusts the plan as needed. On the days of the rehearsal and wedding she was always on the ball, and took care of business! I didn’t have to worry about a thing. It was the most magical and joyous day of my life, and I am so grateful for everything Kristi did for us. Your sanity, ladies, is priceless. Book Coco Red Events and ENJOY your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Camille W

I worked with Kristi as a month of coordinator for my wedding. Kristi met with me as soon as I chose her as my coordinator and was really very involved in my planning process even before the "month of". She is a very quick responder and was more than willing to help with... Read More anything i needed help with, regardless if it was 6 months or 1 month prior to my wedding. She made the weeks right before my wedding so stress free as she handled everything and made me feel confident that everything was taken care of and on track and having someone you can trust with all of the details you have worked so hard to put together is priceless! I highly highly recommend Kristi and Coco Red, she is awesome at what she does and to top it off she's a truly sweet person who genuinely cares about your event as much as you do!

2017-10-03T13:27:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I loved working with you and Omar!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Meredith M

Kristi with Coco Red Events was such a pleasure to work with and was so so so vital to our day!! She made sure that our day ran perfectly without a flaw. She was EXTREMELY helpful during the last few weeks leading up to the big day and coordinated with all of my other vendors,... Read More made sure everyone arrived on time, and always kept me up to date! Even on the day of, she was always checking in on me and made sure things were going just as I expected them! Our timeline that she created ran perfectly and she had every little detail pinned down. She was quick, efficient, and had answers AND suggestions to all of my questions though out our engagement process. She kept our minds at ease and truly made the planning process way less stressful. I enjoyed my day so much more having her by my side. She helped me with many of my minor freak outs (including my dress strap detaching during the reception and my flower girls not wanting to walk down last minute) and was just such an amazing person to work with. She also helped me a ton with decor and set up and nailed my vision perfectly! Kristi definitely went above and beyond what was asked of her, I would put my name on her 1000x over as she was my saving grace! Kristi and team - we can not thank you enough for helping us create our dream day!! You guys are AWESOME!!

2017-10-03T13:24:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved working with you guys!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 BETH T

My daughter and I reached out to Coco Red events as we wanted planning her wedding to be a joyous experience and it was! We were so blessed as we had both Kristi and Jamie helping us. Every time we met, we came away calm knowing that we were on schedule and that they were on... Read More top of things. The vendors they had us meet with were awesome and because Jamie and Kristi did all the legwork, we were able to make decisions quickly. The wedding they helped us plan was exactly what we wanted and we will forever be thankful for that!

2017-08-17T17:19:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Beth! We so enjoyed working with your sweet family!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Qianqian W

We are really glad that we hired Coco Red as our wedding planner. Kristi impressed us with her professionalism the first time we met her. We used the month-of planning service, but Kristi has been very responsive and helpful through our entire planning phase (for almost one... Read More year!). One month before the wedding, Kristi took over all the responsibilities and helped us with our wedding-day timeline. We were so relieved that we didn't have to worry about the overwhelming details that we had to deal with. On the wedding day, Kristi and her team were so professional and well-prepared and everything went so smoothly! Our wedding is a perfect one because of the excellent work because of Kristi and her team!

2017-08-09T15:41:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Qianqian! I really enjoyed working with you and Jake!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Amelia B

First off, let me start off by saying that I am a terrible bride for waiting almost a year to write a review for Coco Red. I was married 8/6/16 in Atlanta, GA at the Wimbish House (ceremony and reception in the same place). I met Kristi at a bridal show and what drew me in... Read More initially was her table display. It was super cute and the kind of style I was looking for. I felt completely at ease talking to her as I knew I wanted a wedding planner but wasn't really sure where to start! She explained exactly what she does and how involved she can be in the planning process, based on the individual's needs. We set up a coffee date and I didn't even need to mull over the decision; she was hired immediately! I chose to have Kristi for the day-of and I believe for the month or so prior. Trust me, until you have a planner, you have NO IDEA how much you needed them and how helpful they are in guiding everyone involved in the wedding. Kristi helped guide me with vows, a timeline, order of ceremony, program wording, and so much more! She has a file or resource for every kind of question you could think of! She is SO organized, another reason I loved her. She joined us for the rehearsal and helped organize everyone for a smooth flow on wedding day. We had a few minor incidents on wedding day (I wouldn't even call them that, they were minor [we ran out of gin, my sister's car got towed, a bridesmaid was unable to attend]), and before I could even ask Kristi for help, she had it already taken care of or was addressing the issue. She is such an amazing liaison for the vendors and worked well with EVERYONE there, which is quite a few people when you are organizing multiple people/vendors in one place at the same time. Kristi (and her mother) are the BEST. I knew I wanted a planner 100% for our wedding, and Kristi is worth every single cent. She takes the load off for everything you would/could be concerned with throughout the wedding process. Those little questions like, "Who does/says/takes care of that?" She knows! And she'll take care of it! I want to get married again just so I can hire her!

2017-07-26T12:50:46 Response from the vendor

You're not terrible at all! Thank you for your kind words! I can't believe it's been almost a year! Hope you guys are doing well!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Allison R

I had the most incredible wedding planners ever! My husband and I talked with several different wedding planners before deciding to go with Coco Red Events. We loved that our wedding planner, Kristi, came prepared with a checklist of very specific questions to ask us about what... Read More we envisioned for our wedding. We began that meeting with a very unclear idea of what we wanted and ended it picturing our perfect wedding! We were so lucky that we had Jamie to work with us as well with booking our food trucks. This was a dream of my husband's, and she made it an incredible addition to our wedding. People can't stop telling us how delicious the food was! On my wedding day, I did not have to worry about a thing, as I knew I was in great hands with Coco Red Events. What a blessing for any bride! I would say that the best part about hiring Coco Red Events was the responsiveness. Any time I had a quick question, I could text my wedding planner, and they always had detailed emails coming my way so I still felt like I had control of what my wedding would look like. All in all, I want to thank Coco Red events for making my wedding day the best day of my life. If you want an incredible wedding planning experience, you must choose Coco Red Events.

2017-07-06T11:58:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Working with you and your family was a dream!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kelsey A

We worked with Kristi at Coco Red Events to plan and pull off our wedding reception in June 2017. She was super accommodating from the get-go, working with us to put together a package that met our needs – we added a handful of planning meetings to accompany day-of coordination,... Read More which were SO helpful in keeping everything on track. In the weeks leading up to our wedding, Kristi and her team were super proactive and consistently went above and beyond to make sure we and our vendors had everything necessary to make things go smoothly. The reception went off without a hitch, and we couldn't have done it without Coco Red!

2017-07-05T13:58:40 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you guys! I wish you and John all the best!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 meredith c

My husband and I had a great experience working with Coco Red on our month-of services. A month out, it was such a relief to turn over all the final loose ends and take a much needed mental break. From our initial meeting to the wedding night, I knew I was in good hands & was... Read More totally confident that Kristi and her assistant would ensure everything ran smoothly. Thanks to Kristi, we were truly able to enjoy our night with friends & family which is exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Coco Red!!

2017-06-01T09:53:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Meredith! We loved working with you and Mark!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jacqueline L

Nothing I said to my husband would convince him that we needed to hire a coordinator for our wedding. He originally thought it would be a waste of money because I plan parties all the time. His mindset changed the day of the wedding! One of the first things he told me after all... Read More was said and done was that hiring Kristi was one of the best decisions we had made that day! Our wedding day was PERFECT and neither of us or my bridal party had to worry about a thing. She literally took care of EVERYTHING from start to finish. We chose the "week of" coordinator service. I had started to get stressed as the day was approaching and in came an angel named Kristi that put all the pieces together for me and took all the weight off my shoulders just when I was about to crack. All I can say is YOU NEED Coco Red Events!

2017-04-13T22:13:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Working with you and TJ was a dream! I wish you guys all the best!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Evan C

Save TIME and STRESS. Kristi and Coco Red handle all the painful parts of wedding planning and leave all the fun stuff for you! Every detail of our engagement season and wedding day were thought of by the Coco Red Events team. The team is friendly, professional, prompt,... Read More attentive, and flexible. Everything you would want in a wedding planner.

2017-02-02T13:39:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We loved working with you both and wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ellen C

Kristi and her team at Coco Red Events were AMAZING on the day of my wedding. She made sure the decor was exactly how I imagined and that the evening went seamlessly. I initially didn't think that I needed a day-of coordinator, but now I couldn't imagine not having her help!... Read More It made such a difference to be able to trust the details to Kristi and thus focus on enjoying the day. It was truly a night to remember! Thanks again for everything!

2016-11-28T15:57:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ellen! We loved working with you!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Nicole E

Kristi with Coco Red is the most amazing wedding planner that has ever existed on the face of the earth!!! She cared so much about us and making our day the best it could possibly be. She literally went above and beyond for us over and over and over. She was easy to work with,... Read More very flexible with our crazy schedules, very talented, and knew how to make things happen. If you need a wedding planner, this girl, and the whole company is thebomb.com.

2016-11-15T19:32:13 Response from the vendor

YOU are thebomb.com! Thanks for letting us be a part of your amazing day!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Alika B

We chose Coco Red Events for our wedding and they were nothing short of amazing. They were professional and fun to work with. Kristi is very personable and great at what she does. Weddings of course, involve a lot of planning and with that can come a bit of anxiety but being... Read More able to place all of our concerns into her hands was exhilarating. I was a super busy bride as I was juggling law school and wedding planning but with Kristi and her assistant, every single detail was considered, and I did not have one thing to stress about. Kristi made my husband and I feel like celebrities. I definitely recommend Coco Red Events for your wedding celebration.

2016-09-27T11:09:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Alika! Jamie and I loved working with you and Jonathan. We wish you guys all the best!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Shannan F

When it came to finding wedding vendors I spent the most time looking for a planner. After all, this person/team was going to be the glue so I had to do my research. After exchanging a few emails, my groom and I met with Kristi for an initial conversation and within minutes of... Read More meeting I knew she'd be perfect for me. Over the course of planning, she thought of things that never would have crossed my mind, she followed-up with me on things that I sent her way and worked hard to find me the best deals on other vendors. Additionally, she was a great sounding board for advice, ideas and family personalities/opinions. Lastly, I got very stressed out about my wedding in the final month and (regretfully) became a little difficult to deal with and Kristi was incredibly kind and patient throughout a few of my freaking out moments. However, where she really stood out more than she already had, was the weekend of my wedding. I did not have to think or worry about a single thing. She had everything locked down and under control. I was actually sad I didn't get to see more of her on my wedding day because I had grown so dependent on her but that's because she was running such a tight ship on the wedding day. Kristi & the entire Coco Red team - thank you so much for taking such good care of my wedding! It was more beautiful than I pictured and you all were a dream to work with.

2016-09-11T17:01:08 Response from the vendor

You're so sweet! I had a great time working with you and Andrew. Thanks for choosing me to be your planner!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Melissa L

Kristi and Collete from Coco Red are amazing! I used them as my day of coordinator for my wedding in May, and they made everything easier. They took over communicating with all of vendors about a month before. I felt no stress at all leading up to the wedding. Day of was the... Read More same way. They created a schedule and everyone knew where to be from beginning to end. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Afton M

The Coco Red team made our day PERFECT. They thought of every single little thing that I would've never have thought of. I wanted to just show up to my wedding and know it'd be everything I wanted it to be, and that's exactly what I did. They handled big details and small ones... Read More and made each moment go so smoothly. The flowers, centerpieces, catering, music, lights, even down to putting our honeymoon money and luggage in our car before we left—and then staying after we left to clean everything up! I got to relax and have fun without worrying about anything at all. I can't imagine my big day without them, and if any other bride were to ask who should help them I would without hesitation tell them to call Colette and Kristi. They are fun, laid back, easy to work with and they are truly there to make things smooth and easy for you. I can not say THANK YOU enough.

2015-12-31T17:23:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Your wedding was so fun! We had the best time working with you!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Erin B

Kristi is absolutely the bees knees! We are so thankful for her and all her expertise. As a diy/low budget bride I had originally planned on doing it all myself, but as the date approached I started getting nervous about having all that extra pressure on myself and my mom, and I... Read More really wanted us to be able to relax and enjoy the wedding. After a long search of coordinating services that were WAY ABOVE budget, I found Coco Red, and Kristi. She is so helpful and knowledgeable and so sweet! She graciously worked out a rehersal for us, even though we hadn't originally planned one. We couldn't have had such a wonderful, stress-free wedding without her.

2015-11-18T16:29:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

You guys are AMAZING! Thank you so much for bringing my vision to life. You made sure that mine and PJ's wishes were listened too and taken care. Thank you soooo much for making it an incredibly memorable day and stress free!

2015-09-30T21:54:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a really beautiful day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Rene B

The Coco Red team is fantastic and fun to work with. They listen to what you want and then plan and create an environment that is as special as the day itself. The week before the wedding my daughter moved to another state to start a new job, but through emails, text and phone... Read More calls Colette and Kristi made sure the backyard wedding had the rustic chic flair we wanted. It was a beautiful, stress free evening thanks to Coco Red.

2015-09-30T00:14:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great working with you!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Mary London C

Let me just start off by saying that I never write reviews, but for Coco Red Events, I have to. Before I described the vision I had for my wedding, I thought I was crazy. It my head it was completely unrealistic and way too detailed to make happen. After talking with Coco Red... Read More Events, they understood exactly what I was saying. Not only did they understand my vision, but they took it and ran with it. They got excited about every single idea, suggestion, and request that I had and assured me it could be done. They were realistic when it came to my budget and made sure I had what I wanted within my price range. Leading up to the wedding, I was given the complete freedom to let go of all wedding details. On the day of the wedding, I had no idea what to expect. I showed up and was BLOWN AWAY. It was everything I dreamed of and more. Every detail was taken care of and all I had to do was enjoy it. It was absolutely the best decision we mad regarding the wedding! I can't say enough about this team. They are incredible, creative, and servant hearted people that go above & beyond to make your day perfect!

2015-09-30T00:17:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so great working with you and your family. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 bria r

Working with Coco Red Events was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Kristi and Angie helped me get everything planned before; from giving ideas, answering questions/worries, or even recommending vendors, everything was done quickly and professionally! The day of... Read More they were the best as well! Fully equipped for any need that may arise, and making sure that I had anything I needed. From water, to tylenol, to fixing my bustle with a needle and thread when it broke, they made the day easy and stress-free. I got to truly relax and enjoy! If you are thinking of hiring a coordinator, even for just the day-of, I would say DO IT! It was worth every penny!

2015-09-30T00:18:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We loved working with you!

Meet The Events Director

Kristi Collins

Kristi Collins has been doing events for over 15 years. She has her BA in Musical Theater from Samford University. After theater, she went into retail, then coordinated events in the non-profit sector and finally found her calling in the wedding industry. Kristi is a Certified Wedding and Event Planner and her favorite thing about weddings is creating personalized events for all of her clients. Having worked retail for many years, she is also passionate about providing excellent customer service. Kristi currently lives in Atlanta, Ga with her husband, J.R., and her insanely cute dog, Toby.