Cuisine

Southern, Southwestern, American, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

1310 Chisholm Valley Dr. #408, Round Rock, TX (512) 459-9560

BEYOND EXPECTATIONS

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Rachael B

I want to first say that Joni is the most amazing lady ever. Not only is she very professional and knowledgable about the business but she is friendly, sweet, and understanding. I hired her to be my caterer, but she became more. Any time I was confused or needed wedding... Read More advice or help, she was there. She always wrote me back immediately, she was even there to answer the phone at 7:30am! This lady is magnificent and such a hard worker. She helped me organize the lay out of my reception since I did not have a wedding planner...she became one! Her assistant, Sarah, was so wonderful too. Joni and Sarah actually ended up doing all of my flowers for my wedding too. I cannot explain or describe just how awe struck I was with the way my bouquet came out. They personally took me to a wholesale flower store and we picked out flowers and took pictures of flowers and color combos that I loved. When it came down to the exact LOOK for my bouquet, it was so ON POINT with the picture I sent her. Everything these women did for me was amazing. They became my best friends for a whole year. I was so sad at the end of the night because it was like saying goodbye...the fun and planning was over. So, just a recap: COJO catering did my food: entree, appetizer, flowers, dessert bar, beer/wine & drinks, serving, and wedding planning. Everyone loved EVERYTHING!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this WONDERFUL group of people :)

Great Catering Overall

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Melinda C

We used CoJo catering for our wedding reception and we could not be more pleased. Everyone raved about the food and set up being perfect! Joni also went out of her way to make sure I was content and relaxed and that everything was taken care of! I would highly recommend CoJo... Read More Catering for any event! :)

Could not ask for more

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 lorena g

My fiance and I planned our wedding several states away and only in a few months. Cojo was so wonderful to work with. She always made me feel like she had time for me and made me feel important to her. Everytime I called she always remembered me, and it was such a comfort. She... Read More was flexible and creative. On the day of our wedding, she really took charge and had planned for things we couldn't even think of. Even the manager of the reception hall was impressed and commented about how "on top of it" Cojo is. You can not go wrong with Cojo. She was probably the best vendor we worked with on our day.