CollabCreation Films LLC.

Jacksonville, FL

CollabCreation Films LLC.

CollabCreation Films takes pride in creating short films that tell beautiful wedding day stories. We invite you to watch our films and see our craft speak for itself.

$$$

Bow2010

9117 Hogan Rd., Jacksonville, FL

Great

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Katie T

They arrived early and stayed late. They were a pleasure to work with, and I can't wait to see the video!

Ilyssa Drumm

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Ilyssa T

Becuase my husband and I both work in the film and communications business, we know how important it is to capture life's most important moments on camera. When we started planning our wedding, there was no question that we would invest in a videographer. Our first step was to choose the right videography team that could capture exactly what we wanted using the highest quality cameras and audio equipment. The team was extremely professional and courteous during our meetings, phone calls and most importantly, on the big day. They arrived promptly on the wedding day and worked hard to capture every important moment of our wedding day. They used several cameras during the ceremony to record various angles. The audio equipment was high-quality and clear. Another beautiful touch was the high quality case our video was delivered in. They used beautiful photos on the cover of the case and the DVD. Everytime we watch the video, it takes us back to our special day. We would reccommend this company to anyone planning a wedding. We love our video and we'll cherish it forever!

Collabcreation Videographer

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Ellen G

I found Collabcreations to be a phenomenal vendor! My husband and I agreed early on that we wanted to do a video and we wanted to make sure we picked the right company. My best friend who is a wedding planner at TPC referred me to Collabcreations and Josh and I couldn't be any happier with our video and footage. They were extremely professional from the first time we met them by asking us questions about ourselves to give them a little bit of background on us to showing us a couple samples of their work. When we left our meeting we were 100% confident that the team at Collabcreations would do a stellar job and they sure did! We kept in communication regarding contracts and wedding day agendas on a weekly basis and this made us feel very comfortable in knowing that they were professional and that they would be there when it was go time! On the day of the wedding they arrived early to set up and if they hadn't introduced themselves to everyone so kindly we may have never even known they were in the room. That's how amazing this team is!!!! There's enough chaos as it is on a wedding day and for them to be to create such an amazing story without ever being in the way is quite an accomplishment. We eagerly awaited our video and sure enough as soon as we saw it we were absolutely amazed. It was perfect, it was our story and it was beautiful and we couldn't have ever dreamed of anything better. Thank you COllabcreations! We would use you again and we will refer you to anyone we come into contact with that wants a videographer! Hats off to your team, you did an AWESOME job and we can't thank you enough!!!

FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Amanda H

Collab Creation was recommended to me by my photographer, now I see why! They were so easy to work with and always available if I had questions. The day of the wedding they arrived early to get set up and started filming immediately. They are so good at what they do that I actually forgot they were there, and now I realize why my photographer told me that was so important. They captured parts of my day that I didn't even realize happened. They were a joy to be around, I felt so comfortable. Up until 3 weeks prior to my wedding I thought I didn't want a video, and now I realize that it is the most precious thing I own. I am so glad we decided to work with Collab Creations, our video is everything I imagined it would be and more. Our entire family is so in love with it. We can't say thank you enough to the entire team! I would absolutely recommend them to everyone, we are so grateful! Love, Amanda and Mark

Collabcreations Films

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 abbey s

My husband and I were not big fans of being in front of the video camera. I was actually going to pass up on having a videographer but after months of convincing by my mom I agreed and could not have been happier. Collab creations were very personable, professional and made everyone in our wedding party very comfortable. They were very flexible with our busy schedule the day of the wedding. The team spent plenty of time with both the groom/groomsmen and bride/ bridesmaids. They're work is fabulous, creative and definitely worth it. The day went by so quickly that when we watch the video we were able to see things that we never noticed at the wedding because we were so busy attending to our guests. It will definitely be a video we watch together on our anniversary every year. It's a great way to hold on to those special moments on our most special day as husband and wife. I would definitely recommend collab creations to anyone and everyone!!

Made me cry... in the BEST of ways!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Giselle S

I can not say enough wonderful words about Collab Creation Films! I was that bride that waited until the last minute to book my videographer... now I know that it was fate :) Eric and the Collab team are rockstar videographers and were totally worth the wait! From start to finish they were a dream. They showed up early the day of the wedding, captured the day without being intrusive and even stayed the extra hour I requested last minute. I am so incredibly in LOVE with my wedding video! Their coverage, editing, and final product presentation were on point! EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Alexandra B

I don't think anyone can do wedding cinematography better than Eric Torres and his crew at CollabCreation. It's not your usual wedding video. It's your wedding, it shouldn't look like Joe Shmoe with a handheld camcorder taped your wedding. That's what sets Eric apart from the rest; he takes your day and turns it into a cinematographic production worthy of the hard work, sweat, and tears you've put into it. The result is a little movie, yes a movie, of your special day complete with your own soundtrack and story line. It is truly a work of art. Save your pennies and splurge because this is something you will have for a lifetime. It deserves the amount of attention and dedication Eric gives to it.

Awesome Videographer!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Michele G

Eric and the rest of the CollabCreation team were wonderful to work with! We would recommend them to everyone! We were so thankful that one of my friends used them at their wedding and we could see how they worked. They were great, personable and awesome to work with from start to finish. They got to know us and what we liked and wanted, and we got to know them. They are very down to earth, and I think that's why they were so easy to work with. They are professional and we received our wedding video in a timely matter. We absolutely LOVED our wedding video and all our friends and family. Our wedding day was so hectic and I barely remembered anything. But Eric and is team helped us to remember the entire day, and it was in such a beautiful way. Eric is very talented and really captured our wedding day. Words can't describe how happy we are with everything!! Thank you so much Eric and the CollabCreation team for letting us relive our wedding day forever!!

The Best!

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Michelle H

We could not have been more pleased with Collab Creation. I would recommend them to anyone! The professionalism and talent just can’t be topped! They are so accommodating and really take the time to get to know you and your style. My husband and I, along with both sets of our parents, were so pleased with their work. They were a fly on the wall on our wedding day! They captured every special moment and you didn’t even realize they were there! The end result was exactly what I had dreamed of and I am so thankful that I chose them to capture the memories that I will relive and watch again and again for the rest of my life! Honestly, they do not disappoint and if you are not sure about getting a videographer definitely get one and go with Collab creation!

TO CollabCreation Films LLC.