Michigan Based Destination Wedding Photographer

Hi, we're Jason and Emma! A couple of goofy souls that fell in love. Our passion is photography and we pride ourselves on capturing beautiful, clean, natural images. We're based out of South East Michigan and Traverse City, MI and we travel nationally and internationally. With over a decade of experience, we love that we can provide our clients with the confidence that their wedding photography will be everything they wished for and more. Our images are a mix of artistic and photojournalistic style. Family is the heart of our business and we'd love to be a part of yours!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Detroit, MI Detroit, Traverse City, and Destination (248) 247-8152

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Lauren L

We were thrilled with our experience, from beginning to end! We loved working with Jason and Emma, and the pictures are beyond amazing. Many of our friends commented that they were the best wedding pictures they'd ever seen.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Laura V

Absolutely LOVED Collective Image. Jason and Emma are wonderful to work with and I felt at ease knowing they were my team while planning my wedding. Highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Caitlin E

They captured our wedding perfectly! It was everything we could have imagined and more. They made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. We received our images back very quickly and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rob G

Jason was absolutely amazing to work with. We had several meetings to that gave us a chance to get to know him and his personality and for him to do the same. the communication between us was great he and Emma were very responsive and made a ton of effort to work around our busy... Read More schedules. He made everything so easy and made the process so comfortable, we did an engagement session with him and it went by so quickly because we were having so much fun and the pictures turned out so beautifully. On the day of the wedding he was so on the ball and kept things moving and making sure to get all the shots that he needed to get. His personality and approach to the wedding day fit together with my wife and I so perfectly. He ended up staying later than he was supposed to to continue to get pictures of all the things happening. After this entire process i would consider Jason as more than just the photographer that did my wedding i would consider him my friend. I cannot recommend him enough, you will not be disappointed with Jason and Collective Image photography.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Dominika B

Colective Image is amazing!! We had Jason and Heather as our photographers. Jason was really creative in his pictures. Heather has the most soothing voice ever. She kept my anxiety level down during the whole wedding day plus she takes beautiful pictures. Our wedding photos... Read More and wedding album could not have turned out better. They were our favorite out of all the photographers we considered! The photojournalistic approach they take is the best we've among Metro Detroit photographers. If we were to go back in time and get married all over again, we would hire Collective Image in a heartbeat. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017

Jason and Emma were extremely professional and easy to work with. From our initial consultation/meeting, to questions we had prior to the wedding, and especially on our big day, they absolutely went above and beyond our expectations. The pictures were absolutely phenomenal and... Read More it added so much to our day to work with Jason. They come highly recommended to any of our friends who are engaged. Use Collective Image photography and you will not regret it!!!

Jason & Emma Loudermilk

Hi All! We're the Loudermilks. Thanks for stopping by and checking out all of our wedding work. The heart of our business is family. Jason is the talented photographer, with over 15 years of experience and Emma is the mastermind of public relations. We love LOVE and we love family. It's our passion to produce photography and relationships that will last a life-time. We'd love get to know you and have you be a part of our Collective Image family!