Collective Image Photography

Detroit, Traverse City, and Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Detroit, MI Detroit, Traverse City, and Destination (248) 247-8152

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Rob G

Jason was absolutely amazing to work with. We had several meetings to that gave us a chance to get to know him and his personality and for him to do the same. the communication between us was great he and Emma were very responsive and made a ton of effort to work around our busy... Read More schedules. He made everything so easy and made the process so comfortable, we did an engagement session with him and it went by so quickly because we were having so much fun and the pictures turned out so beautifully. On the day of the wedding he was so on the ball and kept things moving and making sure to get all the shots that he needed to get. His personality and approach to the wedding day fit together with my wife and I so perfectly. He ended up staying later than he was supposed to to continue to get pictures of all the things happening. After this entire process i would consider Jason as more than just the photographer that did my wedding i would consider him my friend. I cannot recommend him enough, you will not be disappointed with Jason and Collective Image photography.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Lauren L

We were thrilled with our experience, from beginning to end! We loved working with Jason and Emma, and the pictures are beyond amazing. Many of our friends commented that they were the best wedding pictures they'd ever seen.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Dominika B

Colective Image is amazing!! We had Jason and Heather as our photographers. Jason was really creative in his pictures. Heather has the most soothing voice ever. She kept my anxiety level down during the whole wedding day plus she takes beautiful pictures. Our wedding photos... Read More and wedding album could not have turned out better. They were our favorite out of all the photographers we considered! The photojournalistic approach they take is the best we've among Metro Detroit photographers. If we were to go back in time and get married all over again, we would hire Collective Image in a heartbeat. Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017

Jason and Emma were extremely professional and easy to work with. From our initial consultation/meeting, to questions we had prior to the wedding, and especially on our big day, they absolutely went above and beyond our expectations. The pictures were absolutely phenomenal and... Read More it added so much to our day to work with Jason. They come highly recommended to any of our friends who are engaged. Use Collective Image photography and you will not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Laura V

Absolutely LOVED Collective Image. Jason and Emma are wonderful to work with and I felt at ease knowing they were my team while planning my wedding. Highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Caitlin E

They captured our wedding perfectly! It was everything we could have imagined and more. They made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. We received our images back very quickly and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!