Colleen Bies Photography

Milwaukee, Green Bay, Wisconsin, Chicago, Worldwide

Fine Art Wedding Photographer

Hello! I'm Colleen, owner and principle photographer of Colleen Bies Photography! I focus on providing timeless, intentional, and elegant photographs of your wedding day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Milwaukee, Green Bay, Wisconsin, Chicago, Worldwide (920) 203-1720

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Katie D

Colleen & Capture Life Moments were amazing. Colleen knew the names of every person in the wedding party before the party even started. She did not miss an detail of the wedding and every picture was better than the last. The pictures really do capture the spirit of the day... Read More and I would not hesitate to recommend Colleen and her staff for any event. We were so impressed with her work we are looking forward tot he next time we can work with Colleen, because she will absolutely "CAPTURE" the moments of your life.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Katie H

Coleen is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and one of the most passionate people about her job. You can tell she loves her job and she is so good at what she does. I cannot recommend her enough. She also has a great way of making you feel super comfortable even when... Read More you aren't photogenic like myself.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kaitlin P

Colleen and Capture Life Moments were amazing to work with. From our first meeting to answering e-mails within hours, they always went above and beyond to make photography on my day stress-free (VERY IMPORTANT!) and beautiful! My husband does not like being infront of the... Read More camera but Colleen had a way of giving direction that was simple yet direct to get a great photo at our comfort level for both the engagement and wedding photos. He was constantly amazed at the athleticism of our photographers who did just about anything to get the shot. I also can't say enough about their overall personalities, beyond their skill. They made sure the bridal party had fun, the parents were happy with the photo combinations and even took photos with guests cameras for them. Couldn't have asked for better photographers or wedding guests!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Vance D

From the very beginning Colleen made us feel so special. After our engagement session/pictures I couldn't wait until the wedding. Both photographers were amazing and easy going. They had the pictures they wanted to get but also listened to what we wanted. While we were looking... Read More through our wedding album I was tearing up at the amazing moments she captured. Colleen truly knows how to Capture Life's Moments and I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Stephanie W

Colleen and Capture Life Moments were so amazing throughout the whole planning process and the day of the wedding (and beyond getting our pictures ready for us!). Colleen takes the time to get to know you as a couple, and remembers the names of people involved in the wedding.... Read More Having two photographers made a huge difference- and made everything go super smoothly! I knew photography was a very important part of my day, and I am glad that we went with Capture Life Moments- they truly captured our day!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Laura H

Colleen and Capture Life Moments did such a great job with our wedding! She was so fun and easy to work with and our pictures turned out great. My husband and I are so happy with the results!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Katie D

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Brooke L

Colleen was amazing to work with. She was professional, extremely responsive, and made our day that much better! Plus, the pictures were all wonderful! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Colleen was awesome! We really enjoyed working with her and our photos are amazing!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Great Customer Service! Capture Life Moments was wonderful about keeping on top of things! Colleen & her assistant were great to work with and they had a lot of awesome ideas! Made the photography for our wedding worry free. Thanks!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Vanessa C

Colleen is really amazing. My family just loved her because she is so personal. She was really helpful with finding locations for us since we are from Arizona. She is so professional and i love that she pays attention to all detail. Our pictures turned out wonderful. Even my... Read More best friend and sister wished they could use her for their wedding too. I will defintely be using CLM again for future pictures!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Capture Life Moments did a magnificent job with our wedding and engagement photos. Our engagement shoot was in the winter, because we wanted to have a snow in the background. Well, turns out there wasn't any snow on the ground, but instead, it was freezing cold! They made the... Read More entire experience enjoyable and we couldn't have asked for the pictures to turn out better, despite the cold. Before the wedding, Colleen met with us to run through the day and asked if we had any questions, which was very helpful. She even took us to the spot she was planning on getting some shots the day of the wedding. When the wedding day came, they were flawless. As hectic as things can be on the big day, Colleen and her assistant were clam, relaxed and ready to rock and roll. They did a great job of corralling the troops (AKA family, friends) to make sure everyone was where they needed to be, when the needed to be there. A couple of days after the wedding, they had a few images ready for us to view, which was very exciting! We received all of the images back about two weeks after the wedding, which we thought was incredibly quick. That being said, Brad and I would highly recommend Capture Life Moments to others. They will make your big day even better and provide you with a lifetime of beautiful memories.

Can't say enough good things

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Mina B

Capture Life Moments went over and beyond in every aspect. They were there from our engagement, to the bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and of course the big day. It is rare to have my entire family together. Capture Life Moments understood this and in turn took a plethora of... Read More pictures of just my family (35 members). It was no small project. It took time, effort and exceptional planning. They were great with all the guest and of course, us. I would recommend Capture Life Moments to anyone and everyone. They are very professional and enjoyable to be around. I also got preview pictures very efficiently and not long after my wedding pictures. The biggest bonus was all the help with the wedding planning. They are very knowledgeable in knowing the proper steps to make a wedding successful.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Danielle J

Colleen was amazing in every way! She was very accomodating for scheduling purposes and willing to meet in a central location as well as travel for our wedding. She made us feel very comfortable and enjoy taking pictures! Both herself and her assistant captured some great... Read More memories that we will look back on to enjoy for many years to come! Thanks again!!! :)

Thrilled with Capture Life Moments!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Benjamin S

We splurged a bit for our wedding photographer because we figure, in ten, twenty, or thirty years from now, our photographs will be the one sure thing we'll have to bring back those memories. I was familiar with Colleen's work and we were not disappointed. Colleen and her... Read More assistants were professional, creative, and fun throughout the process and did a fantastic job with both our engagement and wedding photos. We are very happy with our choice and would reccommend Capture Life Moments to any couple :-)

High quality pictures with professional photographers

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

We are beyond thrilled with our engagement and wedding pictures from Capture Life Moments. After looking at our engagement photos, we didn't think the wedding pictures could be better...but they were! All of our pictures were crystal clear and truly captured the special moments... Read More during our big day! Colleen took our engagement pictures and Ly and Jeanne were our wedding photographers. Colleen edited our wedding pictures. Every photographer we worked with took the time to get to know who we were as a couple and individually. They listened to what we wanted and what we didn't want. They also took the initiative to come up with new, creative ideas for pictures that we LOVED! We had multiple photos to choose from and truly had a hard time deciding our favorite because every one was perfect. One of the best things about the three photographers was their ability to keep the family/wedding party pictures moving the day of our wedding in a friendly manner. On your wedding day, every moment is precious. You want perfect pictures, but you want to enjoy time with friends and family. Ly and Jeanne took amazing pictures but kept picture time moving in a very polite, professional manner. The turnaround time for our pictures was about three weeks. When we saw our wedding pictures for the first time, Colleen made the viewing very special. She took time for us to look through the pictures and shared in our excitement. I would recommend Capture Life Moments to anyone getting married or needing professional photography. They are by far the most professional photographers, and they take extremely high quality pictures.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Charisse P

Colleen and team did an amazing job with our wedding video. Not only did she capture the essence of our special day, she captured our special dances exactly as we wanted to remember them. Thank you Colleen for exceeding our expectations!! My husband and both cried watching the... Read More footage. I can't wait to share it with our friends and family. We will watch it every year on our anniversary (and then some) to relive this special day. Great job!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Colleen came with high reviews and fully delivered beyond expectations. She photographed our wedding in California in August 2015. Colleen is professional, an excellent photographer, and great to work with (flexible and takes charge). More importantly Colleen is such a... Read More wonderful person: considerate, fun, and genuine. We loved working with her and loved the pictures she gave us a few weeks after. Pictures really captured the moment! Will

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Ly N

I highly recommend them for any photography works. They did an amazing job for our wedding in California. Colleen and Jeanine were professional, easy, and fun to work with. They captured the best moments of our wedding. The booking and planning process was simple and easy. They... Read More really listened to our style and to our preference. We just receive the pictures (less than a month after the wedding!) and everything were perfect. The pictures really captured the best moments of the wedding. It didn't feel staged or awkward. We love them!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Larissa S

We had a great experience with Capture Life Moments for wedding videography. We had Colleen and her assistant with us from morning til night capturing all the important moments of our wedding day. With two videographers, both the groom and bride getting ready was captured on... Read More video. Colleen also had a great idea of having us write letters to each other to open before the ceremony. That turned out to be one of my favorite moments of the day. Colleen helped provide tips and advice the days leading up to the wedding as well. With all of her experience with the venue, it was definitely helpful. We received a sneak peek video under a minute long as a teaser for the wedding video that was coming. The end product was about 9 1/2 minutes and captured moments throughout the day. Definitely a video friends and family would want to watch and not be bored with! Thanks Colleen.

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Paula P

If you want your day to be extra special and remembered forever, you should definitely hire Capture Life Moments!! Colleen was there from the beginning to the very end of the day, and the end result is just fantastic! She really did capture the most important and memorable... Read More events of the day. I cried when I watched the video. Just amazing!!

Best in Class!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Rochelle B

I am SO grateful to have found Colleen from Capture Life Moments. I have never hired a proffessional photographer before and she guided me through everything. She was so honest and easy to talk to from day one. One of the best qualities was that she worked with my budget and... Read More finanacial flexibility. I never felt less of a customer because I couldn't afford the highest priced package. Colleen made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride from her heart and photographs. I will defintely be using CLM again for future pictures!

Capture Life Moments

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Steph m

Capture Life Moments did an amazing job at my wedding. My photos turned out gorgeous! Our families and friends had a great time with them. Capture Life Moments took a variety of pictures and they ask you for what kind of pictures you want to make your big day more personal and... Read More very special! I absolutely recommend them. You'll be so pleased with everything they do! We had such a good experience with them! Couldn't be happier!

Love this photographer!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Rachel S

I was lucky enough to have worked with Colleen before I booked her for our wedding. She was the photographer for a friend's wedding that both my husband and I stood up in. We had so much fun doing all of the group photos that we knew we had to book her for our wedding. It was... Read More just a bonus that we realized how incredibly reasonable her prices are, and she can work with any budget, as she did in our friend's wedding. Colleen did both our engagement session and our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the end result of all of our photos. I cannot stress enough how much fun she is to work with and what a genuinely nice person she is. As long as I stay living in the area, I plan on contacting her to do all of our future family photos.

Amazing Photography

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Breanna V

We had the pleasure of working with Capture Life Moments this past year. My husband and I had our engagement photos taken by this photographer as well as our wedding and reception. From the moment we contacted Colleen, she was easy going and incredibly friendly. Colleen worked... Read More with our busy schedules to find the best time to meet with her and go over what we were expecting and what she could provide. The images she captured are AMAZING! We couldn't be happier. I would recommend this photographer in a heartbeat.

COLLEEN

photographer | storyteller | wanderluster 7 years ago, I returned from Iraq and realized that life is simply too short to keep putting my photography dream on hold. I picked up my first digital camera in 2010 and sought out my passion. It's funny how you imagine doing something for so long and then it takes going to war to kick you into high gear about pursuing that one thing. I've loved photography since the day I held a 35mm Film camera in high school. I enjoy listening to and telling stories...love stories, life stories, all stories. As a wanderlust, I enjoy traveling all over the world.