Colley Hill Farm

With stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains and authentic rustic farm setting, a 1920's farm house for bridal parties, picturesque barns, and lots of wide open spaces, Colley Hill Farm is the perfect place for the couple to design their own event. It has been described by many visitors as "just a fun place with a private and relaxing atmosphere".

• Outdoor - Covered

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Mountain

740 Sam Martin Rd, Dandridge, TN (865) 274-3520

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Maleah C

This is definitely the Up and coming venue in Dandridge. I toured and chose the venue in March. The venue has grown even more between then and my wedding day in September. The charm of the farm house is a huge selling feature. However, as soon as we got to the top of the hill,... Read More and we saw the beautiful view, we were SOLD. Natalie and David were so incredibly good to us. They went and got tables for us when we were short, they allowed us to come to the venue anytime we needed to be there, and they stayed in contact with us through the process. I couldn't ask for more. I'm definitely the DIY type of bride, and they gave me the opportunity to make my wedding my own while still being a huge part of the process.

2017-09-26T11:56:25 Response from the vendor

Maleah, thank you for reviewing us on The Knot! Our best wishes for you and Christian on your journey together!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Hannah G

I highly recommend having a wedding at Colley Hill Farm. I could not ask for a better experience with the venue and the staff. The farm is absolutely beautiful and it has so much to offer. They not only have one barn to photograph with, but 3! They also have the cutest vintage... Read More house to get ready in. Once you get to the top of the farm they have a pavilion that over looks farmland and the mountains. The view is stunning and it would look great in any season! The farm is not the only great thing about them. The staff is so great and helpful. They are so passionate about weddings and you can tell how much they truly want to make your day perfect. Anything I asked they immedietly come back with help or a answer. I don't know what I would have done without them!! I would not have chosen any other place to have my wedding.

2017-11-12T06:39:05 Response from the vendor

What a fun and loving group this was to have on the farm! Our thanks to Hannah and Andrew for their enthusiasm! Best wishes to you both and to your family!

David Seal

As a fourth generation farm owner, educator at Jefferson County High School, and community activist, I value privacy, honesty, and respect. My business partner Natalie Gibson and I have worked to preserve Colley Hill to its authentic rustic state, as it looked in the 1920's. We set out to make the farm a special place to have fun and meaningful events. Our working farm was transformed into a wedding venue because it has been long recognized as one of the most beautiful hilltops in East Tennessee.