[Coll.Neu] Photography

Southeast Michigan, Northwest Ohio, Please inquire!

Providing exceptional photography for NW OH/SE MI

Offering professional wedding photography while thoroughly having fun! This is such a special day, you deserve to be 100% comfortable knowing a pro is there to see you through it. I like to think every bride and groom is a friend, and we will spend the day laughing and having a blast. A stress free event is the ultimate goal, and I will take every step to get you there. I am here to cater a package to fit exactly your needs :) [coll.neu] photography is a single photographer establishment based out of Milan, Michigan servicing the Toledo, Ohio and Ann Arbor, Michigan areas. [coll.neu] photography uses professional Canon equipment and can accommodate any establishment. Colleen is a member of Professional Photographers of America.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

PO Box 287, Milan, MI Southeast Michigan, Northwest Ohio, Please inquire! (419) 704-1721
INSTAGRAM

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Lauren W

Colleen was our wedding photographer and she had some great ideas. She also did our engagement photos and they turned out great!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Samantha G

Colleen is wonderful! Her prices are very reasonable and she does a fantastic job! She did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Our engagement photos were taken on a rainy, cold day and she was game to walk around town getting every photo we wanted, and they turned... Read More out great! The photos she took at our wedding were also so, so amazing. She shared a number of sneak peak photos the day after the wedding and absolutely every single one was breath-taking. She was very adaptable to all of our requests for photos and ensured we got every photo we wanted before she left for the evening. She captured the day perfectly. She has an amazing ability to take photos at just the right angle to get the right lighting and to get that perfect shot. I would recommend Colleen for any of your photography needs.

2017-08-04T16:18:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks love! <3

Colleen

FUN STUFF ABOUT ME! When I am not photographing weddings, I am Aunt Colleen to two amazing kiddos: I have a 4 year old niece and a 2 year old nephew. They are wicked smart and super cute. I have three amazing furbabies-- all chihuahuas :) I drink coffee until it's time for wine and am proud to be part of the Harry Potter fandom. I paint in my free time and loveee to escape outside when I am not in front of my computer processing images. I have a tendency to acquire vintage sofas. I grew up in the country, so I am not afraid to step in the mud or climb a tree to get a shot :)