Hawaii Destination Wedding Cuisine Color Catering

Fresh, delicious, exotic Hawaiian fusion cuisine catered to your Big Island wedding experience. Let us bring your family and friends the absolute best wedding food they've ever tasted! We source from local farmers and always strive to provide the highest quality ingredients at affordable prices.

Cuisine

American, Indian, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Shannon N

Color Catering is a joy to work with! My husband and I planned our wedding remotely from San Francisco. When we found Erin, we were thrilled. Not only did she have amazing reviews but she went above and beyond in working with us. We held our wedding at a private residence -... Read More of which we only had online pictures. We had no idea how we were going to setup the venue or really if there would be enough space for all our guests. Erin worked with the property owners to do a walkthrough of the place and provide us recommendations as to setup and items we would need to rent. In addition to that, Erin was sensitive to us keeping costs low and was extremely accommodating to our budget. With all this, we were nervous that the food quality would be lower. We were so pleasantly surprised. Not only was the service leading up to the event great, the food was AMAZING, - I'm still craving her poke tuna taco appetizers - and her team was incredible. Our bartender was incredibly friendly and attentive and all the other servers were working so hard at making sure we had a great time that we wanted for nothing. I would recommend Color Catering again several times over. Thank you Erin and the Color Catering team for making our wedding reception so memorable and excellent!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Erin at Color Catering recently catered my wedding at Kahua Ranch. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. From the minute I met her I knew she would be a wonderful person to work with. She is kind, accommodating, easy to communicate with and we had an amazing tasting... Read More with her. The food was delicious as well as colorful, original, and beautiful. For appetizers we had ahi poke, lemongrass chicken skewers, and the most amazing quesadillas imaginable. For dinner we had an amazing tropical salad, Ono, marinated short ribs, asparagus, etc... And it was all priced for what most people will pay for a chicken Alfredo entree!!! All my guests loved the meal and I would absolutely recommend working with Color Catering!!