Motion Picture Memories

The most important thing to us is YOUR STORY. Color Room Film uses the same style cameras, lenses, aerial drones and other tools you would see on a Hollywood set. All the while staying discreet to make sure YOU are the focal point all day. We prefer to work behind the scenes in a documentary fashion to avoid getting in the photographers way. Very rarely do we every ask for a pose and never ask to "do that over again". Our goal is to tell your story in the most emotional, cinematic and honest way possible at the best value.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

521 Bangs Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ New Jersey (862) 221-5716auyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Elizabeth C

These two are Simply the best. They seemed just as happy to celebrate with us as family of ours. Not only did that mean the world to us but also they made our day that much better by capturing it. They will go above and beyond for you as if they've known you your whole lives.... Read More Highly recommend using this great team as videographers. Worth every penny to relive your day any time you want. Thank you both!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Alicia C

All I can say is WOW! Steve and his wife are experts at what they do! Not only is their work amazing, they are so nice to work with. During our meetings leading up to our wedding, Steve really made sure he knew what we wanted to be featured in our trailer and video. Also-he... Read More works FAST! We got our trailer and full length film back a week after the wedding! And it was BEYOND perfect. We have gotten so many compliments on our trailer-how it looks like a movie trailer! The music he chose was perfect too-he truly got a sense of how we are as a couple and beautifully displayed that. I already have friends wanting to book meetings for their weddings with Steve because of our video! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Color Room Films-they know what they're doing and you will not be disappointed booking them for your wedding! I am forever grateful to have their beautiful work from our wedding day forever!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kristin O

I wish there were even more stars to give to Color Room Films. Steve and Jane were absolutely amazing! They captured our day so perfectly while being fun to work with. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how great our trailer is. We made the best decision by... Read More choosing them as our videographer and would highly recommend them to everyone. They are fantastic to work with and extremely responsive to any questions. We had the pleasure of seeing Steve in action again at our friend's wedding last weekend. I cannot thank Steve and Jane enough for capturing our wedding day so perfectly! You guys are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2018 Nicole C

There aren’t enough words to describe how insanely happy I am with Steve/Color Room Films’ work. He and Ryan did such a great job on our wedding day and half the time I didn’t even realize they were there! Since our first phone call, I felt confident that I made the right choice... Read More in choosing CRF to capture our special day. Plus, it’s only a week after my wedding and I’m able to relive the whole day again with both my teaser and full film - it’s almost unheard of!!!! You will not be disappointed with the attention to detail and vision that Steve puts into your film and I can’t wait to watch it over and over again. Literally the best!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Caitlin B

There are no words to explain how AMAZING Steve and his team at Color Room Films are. From the first time I emailed him, to him finishing our wedding video within a week of our wedding.. he was so involved and attentive. I never had to wait more than a few hours for emails and... Read More responses. He was professional, friendly, timely and involved through out the entire process! I have several friends getting married this year and have recommended Color Room Films to ALL of them! I wouldn’t use anyone else. THANK YOU Steve + your team for creating the wedding video of our dreams! And for making working with you such a wonderful experience. You guys rule! =]

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Kristen R

Everything about Color Room Films was amazing! Steve was so quick in responding and very helpful throughout the whole planning process. On the day of the wedding, he answered all of my questions and his crew was so unobtrusive, I didn’t even know they were filming most of the... Read More time! When we received our completed films… Just three days after the wedding… I couldn’t believe how many special moments they had captured. I am so grateful for the work that they did, and will treasure these memories forever! It was definitely worth the investment!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Mimi H

If you are considering booking a videographer for your wedding, stop looking and call Steve from Color Room Films immediately. I do not have enough positive things to say about him! From the moment that I first contacted Steve to discuss his services, I found him to be so... Read More organized and professional, yet personable and easy to talk to. My now husband and I initially wavered on whether we even wanted videography services for our wedding, but we fell in love with Steve and his wife Jane's work online and after working with him at our wedding a few weeks ago and viewing our finished videos, we are SO grateful that we decided to book with them. Steve was my favorite vendor to communicate with prior to our wedding, because he was always extremely responsive (replying to emails within moments) and on top of anything I asked him. It took him ONE week to edit our footage and create a beautiful trailer that our family and friends raved about for weeks, as well as our full length film. ONE WEEK! Steve and Jane were both so easy to work with on the day of our wedding and were so considerate of our personal wishes and requests. They were so respectful and conscious of not getting in the way of our photographer, yet ensured that they captured excellent footage as well. Our family members, as well as members of our bridal party, even went out of their way to mention how kind they found Steve and Jane to be, and how much they enjoyed working with them. We were unable to go outside for photos during on our wedding day due to single digit temperatures, but Steve's drone footage, paired with his full coverage of the exterior/interior of the venue itself has helped us to capture the beauty of our venue that we were unfortunately not able to do through photos. The videos that Steve and Jane have produced for us have helped us to relive the joy and love on our wedding day, and will allow us to do so for years to come. Steve and Jane took two people who hardly believed that videography services were important for a wedding and turned us into a married couple that cannot stop watching their wedding videos on repeat! Thank you Steve and Jane, you guys are truly the BEST!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Claire G

Steve was so awesome!! He just s super quick to respond and very flexible which was crucial as we did wait until last minute to decide we wanted a videographer! He caught every single amazing moment and we barely knew he was there! We had a very long day and he managed to put... Read More all of this edited to perfection in our trailer/clip and also provided us with an edited full video. Seriously awesome to work with! The drone was EVERYTHING!! He’s the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Ned H

We couldn't be happier with our choice to hire Color Room Films to capture our big Day. Steve & team did a great job getting us ready, seamlessly capturing our big day, and producing a teaser and full length video that we absolutely adore. Steve is a great, down to earth guy... Read More who is not only great at what he does, but is willing to provide advice on anything you ask. He really helped make our wedding day special.

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Christine M

Wedding on 12/10/17 - - - Steve was AMAZING! I saw his work and thought his videos were beautiful. As soon as I got engaged that was my first call after we had our venue picked out! I knew I was making the right choice after we spoke for the first time on the phone! He would... Read More respond to my emails right away if i had any questions or ideas. Every detail I wanted captured he got..and made it BETTER than i could have imagined. The attention to detail he has is incredible. Him and Ryan both did a great job making it seem like they weren't even there the day of the wedding. I forgot at times they were even filming! There was snow on the ground and there was no issue with me getting the shots I wanted in the park. We got our trailer and full film the next week. I couldn't believe how beautiful they both came out. My husband and I just can't stop watching and showing almost EVERYONE we know. It was nice to watch some of the moments during the day that I forgot about. The whole day just flew by and I am so glad he captured everything so I can relive the whole day over and over. The shots from the park were breathtaking - looks like an absolute FAIRYTALE.The looks my husband and I were giving each other were so beautiful and makes me cry every time we watch. If you are considering using a videographer USE COLOR ROOM FILMS. You will not be disappointed :) :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Ashleigh P

From the first time Steve and I spoke on the phone in October 2016, I knew that we were in such wonderful creative hands! Throughout the entire planning process, Steve was so great to work with. He was extremely responsive and thorough in all of his answers. On the actual day,... Read More him and his second shooter Ryan were so incredible to work with. Most of the time I didn’t even realize they were there shooting which made it so much easier for them to capture authentic emotion from these two camera-shy people. They were there from beginning to end. They even handled the snow showers like champs! We were still on our honeymoon, only five days after the wedding, when Steve emailed us our trailer and full-length video. We were absolutely stunned! The type of scenes he was able to capture were jaw-dropping; the looks we shared, the smiles on our family and friends’ faces, and the sheer amount of memories he captured was astounding. My husband and I laughed, cried, and said, “I didn’t even know that happened,” multiple times. We are so incredibly thankful for Steve’s talent, gentle presence, and non-stop effort not just on the wedding day but for the fourteen months from sign-on to post-production. Anyone who is hesitant about hiring a videographer, please trust Steve for your most important day!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Ashley V

My friend had used color room films for her wedding video(which was incredibly beautiful) and recommended them to us and I am so happy she did!! Steve was great to work with, very professional, personable and always kept in touch! Our wedding video and trailer came out amazing... Read More better than I could have ever imagined!! The quality of the video was unbelievable! We can’t thank color room films enough for there great work, professionalism and capturing all the beautiful details of our special day!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Sarah S

Steve DiMaggio and his wife filmed my wedding on November 5, 2017. Steve did an INCREDIBLE job. From my first conversation with Steve, I immediately recognized Steve's passion for videography. You can tell that he's doing what he loves and he's not simply doing it for the money.... Read More He's personally invested in each project and is really willing to go the extra mile to get the best shoot possible. He uses some of THE BEST equipment out there. He shot my wedding using 2 "RED" Cinematic 8K cameras (which run about $50,000 each). These are top of the line cameras used to shoot major motion-picture films. NO ONE shooting wedding videos in New Jersey is using cameras anywhere close to these. It really gave the wedding video a professional and cinematic appearance! We also had aerial drone footage which looked amazing. Steve got great footage throughout the day and night without being intrusive and his turnaround time to get us the finished, edited trailer and movie was INSANELY FAST!! He delivered the final product just nine days after our wedding when other videographers I interviewed said it would take them 2-3 months to finish editing. Steve is a true professional and easily one of the best wedding videographers around. I would recommend his services to anyone and he was worth every penny. Here's a link to our trailer: https://vimeo.com/242819884

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Tina G

We got married 11/10/17 and hired Color Room Films for our videographer. From the first inquiry with Steve, he responded so quickly and was super friendly. He provided us with all the information we needed up front and truly was a kind person throughout. He had chosen one of... Read More the videographers to film based on his experience at our venue since it was new, and I appreciated that insight. Both of the videographers were never in any ones way, even during getting ready. A lot of our guests did not even notice they were being filmed! He got us our video trailer and edited full film within 1.5 weeks...truly incredible! Brought tears to my eyes.. and the quality was amazing. Steve and his staff are true professionals and I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Elizabeth B

I originally did not plan on having a videographer as I thought I could live without a wedding video and we could save some money. About 4-5 months out from our big day, I changed my mind and I was so unbelievably lucky to have found Color Room. I saw their videos and cried at... Read More all of them. They were so beautifully done and at such a reasonable cost. It's top dollar quality without breaking your budget. Steve was the main contact and great to work with! Always responding to emails in a timely fashion. I specifically wanted drone footage at my wedding and even though it was being used at another wedding that weekend, he offered to go out on another day with the drone just to get the shots I wanted! On the day of, I worked with Pete who was so much fun and completely professional. He worked so well with my photographer and it felt like he really enjoyed his work and was happy to be a part of our day which made us feel special. Our video came out amazing. My whole bridal party thought it was so beautiful, from the footage to the music. The drone footage did not disappoint. My father in law cried - not at the wedding - at the video! Do not wait to book Color Room. I got so lucky they had an opening on my wedding day, book as soon as you can, you will not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Allison S

Color room was very accommodating and made sure my day went as smooth as possible. The communication was amazing. They made me feel very comfortable that they would do an amazing job. They exceeded anything I imagined. Best decision and money I spent for an incredible re-livable... Read More memory for years to come.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Keri N

THE BEST! Color Room Films did an astounding job for our wedding on October 28, 2017. Steve helped us find the perfect package for our budget and worked with us as we planned the wedding. Pete and Jane were consummate professionals who captured every aspect of our big day in the... Read More perfect way.. We HIGHLY recommend using Color Room Films.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lauren G

While planning my wedding, I was unsure of whether or not to hire a videographer. After researching tons of vendors in the NY/NJ area, I came across Color Room Films and immediately fell in love with their videos. I sent a few links to my fiance and parents and they agreed that... Read More Color Room Films was hands down the best option. I reached out to Steve to set up a preliminary phone call and immediately knew I made the right decision. Steve was so transparent in explaining the process to me and providing me with details and options. I never once felt like he was forcing me to hire him which I greatly appreciated since so many other wedding vendors can be overbearing. Leading up to the wedding, Steve would check in with me to make sure that everything was perfect for the big day. The icing on the cake was that Steve’s last name is “DiMaggio”… a huge added bonus to a family of diehard Yankee fans! As soon as our band finished the last song, I turned to my husband and said, “I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO!!” It’s amazing how fast your own wedding goes and I knew in that moment that hiring Steve was the best decision we made. Just over a week after the wedding, Steve had the trailer and full film ready! My entire family was so impressed with the fast turnaround and even more by the quality of the video. It was everything I could have imagined and more!! I’ve actually played it SOOO many times that I now watch it on silent because my husband is tired of hearing the trailer song! I’m so excited that I now have a trailer/full film to remind me of the best day of my life. It’s hard to believe that I ever doubted the decision to hire a videographer because I cannot even imagine how I would feel without it. I can’t thank Steve and his team enough for their work and I highly recommend using Color Room Films for your wedding or any other special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Danielle R

One of the best decisions I made! From the start, Steve was super accommodating with my budget and getting to know exactly what I was looking for. He’s worked with my photographer before, and they meshed so well together! Steve was so friendly, my girls loved him, and it was... Read More like he wasn’t even there! My teaser video came back so early, I was still on my honeymoon! It was made so well, it’s like a movie! You won’t go wrong with Color Room

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kaitlin K

We are so happy we chose Color Room Films to do our wedding video! From the start, Steve was so great to work with - SUPER responsive & really nice and friendly. He always kept in contact to make sure everything was set up and planned out to be perfect. On the wedding day, they... Read More were behind the scenes and blended right in. We received the trailer and video sooner than a week after the wedding and are so in love with it. The trailer is like our own little romantic movie, people are raving about how beautiful it is. I can't thank Steve and his team enough for capturing our day so perfectly & giving us a video that we'll cherish forever! Thank you thank you thank you!! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ashley L

I can’t say enough about how much we loved working with Steve and Ryan at Color Room Films! Steve is so talented and easy to work with - he made sure he prepared completely for our event, from the kind of shots and cameras down to the partner he brought along to shoot. This... Read More attention to detail and style really came through. I had been on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer for our wedding and it wasn’t until seeing Color Room’s trailers I could tell it would be worth it! Then when watching our own, we fell in love even more. We couldn’t imagine not capturing our wedding in this way. Book them while you can!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Elizabeth A

Where is the 10 star option? Pete is brilliant. Steve is abundantly kind and professional. This is the one. Stop looking. Well, go watch some trailers so you see what I see. Then you can stop looking. Thank you gentlemen for making me so thrilled I decided to get a... Read More videographer. So worth the investment. Everyone who watched my trailer is floored by it. And the extra footage you provided is priceless to me. Thank you thank you thank you.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Darya L

To be completely honest, I, at first did not want a videographer for our wedding. I thought it wasn’t something that I really needed. After asking our DJ and getting the recommendation to speak to Steve from Color Room Films, my mind was instantly changed. My husband and I... Read More instantly connected with Steve and felt like he “got” the theme/video we were looking for. He was very responsive and made sure the video footage went exactly as my husband and I wanted. We got our trailer and video, and I can tell you we got teary eyed watching it. Besides the beautiful editing, the footage was shot in such a way that we felt like we were there all over again. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Steve, you and Jane did an amazing job, and we cannot thank you enough for allowing us to re-live this day.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley G

Steve and Jane are amazing. Steve was extremely responsive every step of the way and answered any and all questions we had. My husband loved the fact that he was extremely down to earth leading up to the wedding and on theday Itself. The videos were seriously sent to us 3 days... Read More after the wedding and they were amazing. We show everyone the trailer because it brings us back to that day, it was captured so perfectly.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Colleen S

Just like I told Steve, he is awesome! One week ago my husband and I got married, and we already received our videos today. Thank you Steve for not only getting the videos to us extremely fast but also for making them perfect for us to remember our wedding day for years to... Read More come. Not only is Steve and his team at Color Room talented but they are a pleasure to work with! Any questions I had through email were answered right away and Steve made sure he went over every detail with me. I 100% recommend Steve and Color Room Films for your wedding day – I am thankful I did!!

Steve & Jane DiMaggio

We are a Husband and Wife owned company, our goal is is to tell your story with emotion through motion pictures in an honest, subtle and humble way.