Motion Picture Memories

The most important thing to us is YOUR STORY. Color Room Film uses the same style cameras, lenses, aerial drones and other tools you would see on a Hollywood set. All the while staying discreet to make sure YOU are the focal point all day. We prefer to work behind the scenes in a documentary fashion to avoid getting in the photographers way. Very rarely do we every ask for a pose and never ask to "do that over again". Our goal is to tell your story in the most emotional, cinematic and honest way possible at the best value.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

521 Bangs Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ New Jersey (862) 221-5716
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Elizabeth C

These two are Simply the best. They seemed just as happy to celebrate with us as family of ours. Not only did that mean the world to us but also they made our day that much better by capturing it. They will go above and beyond for you as if they've known you your whole lives.... Read More Highly recommend using this great team as videographers. Worth every penny to relive your day any time you want. Thank you both!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kristin O

I wish there were even more stars to give to Color Room Films. Steve and Jane were absolutely amazing! They captured our day so perfectly while being fun to work with. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how great our trailer is. We made the best decision by... Read More choosing them as our videographer and would highly recommend them to everyone. They are fantastic to work with and extremely responsive to any questions. We had the pleasure of seeing Steve in action again at our friend's wedding last weekend. I cannot thank Steve and Jane enough for capturing our wedding day so perfectly! You guys are the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kevin H

Steve and his wife Jane were a referral from a friend. We looked at a lot of their work on social media and immediately fell in love. We felt that much better after speaking with Steve because the comfortability level was as high as could be. I actually had a client from work... Read More who needed a videographer last minute for an event and I recommended Color Room Films. I told my client that I hired them for my wedding and she would love them. So I actually met Steve at my clients event before my wedding. She was so blown away with his professionalism and the high quality of his work that she said she would recommend Color Room Films to anyone asking for a videographer. My wife Lauren and I can't thank Steve and Jane enough for making our special day just that...Special! If you are looking for a videographer then look no further. Color Room Films is the right choice for any and all events/occasions.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Allison S

Color room was very accommodating and made sure my day went as smooth as possible. The communication was amazing. They made me feel very comfortable that they would do an amazing job. They exceeded anything I imagined. Best decision and money I spent for an incredible re-livable... Read More memory for years to come.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Cody N

THE BEST! Color Room Films did an astounding job for our wedding on October 28, 2017. Steve helped us find the perfect package for our budget and worked with us as we planned the wedding. Pete and Jane were consummate professionals who captured every aspect of our big day in the... Read More perfect way.. We HIGHLY recommend using Color Room Films.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Lauren G

While planning my wedding, I was unsure of whether or not to hire a videographer. After researching tons of vendors in the NY/NJ area, I came across Color Room Films and immediately fell in love with their videos. I sent a few links to my fiance and parents and they agreed that... Read More Color Room Films was hands down the best option. I reached out to Steve to set up a preliminary phone call and immediately knew I made the right decision. Steve was so transparent in explaining the process to me and providing me with details and options. I never once felt like he was forcing me to hire him which I greatly appreciated since so many other wedding vendors can be overbearing. Leading up to the wedding, Steve would check in with me to make sure that everything was perfect for the big day. The icing on the cake was that Steve’s last name is “DiMaggio”… a huge added bonus to a family of diehard Yankee fans! As soon as our band finished the last song, I turned to my husband and said, “I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO!!” It’s amazing how fast your own wedding goes and I knew in that moment that hiring Steve was the best decision we made. Just over a week after the wedding, Steve had the trailer and full film ready! My entire family was so impressed with the fast turnaround and even more by the quality of the video. It was everything I could have imagined and more!! I’ve actually played it SOOO many times that I now watch it on silent because my husband is tired of hearing the trailer song! I’m so excited that I now have a trailer/full film to remind me of the best day of my life. It’s hard to believe that I ever doubted the decision to hire a videographer because I cannot even imagine how I would feel without it. I can’t thank Steve and his team enough for their work and I highly recommend using Color Room Films for your wedding or any other special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Danielle R

One of the best decisions I made! From the start, Steve was super accommodating with my budget and getting to know exactly what I was looking for. He’s worked with my photographer before, and they meshed so well together! Steve was so friendly, my girls loved him, and it was... Read More like he wasn’t even there! My teaser video came back so early, I was still on my honeymoon! It was made so well, it’s like a movie! You won’t go wrong with Color Room

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kaitlin G

We are so happy we chose Color Room Films to do our wedding video! From the start, Steve was so great to work with - SUPER responsive & really nice and friendly. He always kept in contact to make sure everything was set up and planned out to be perfect. On the wedding day, they... Read More were behind the scenes and blended right in. We received the trailer and video sooner than a week after the wedding and are so in love with it. The trailer is like our own little romantic movie, people are raving about how beautiful it is. I can't thank Steve and his team enough for capturing our day so perfectly & giving us a video that we'll cherish forever! Thank you thank you thank you!! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ashley L

I can’t say enough about how much we loved working with Steve and Ryan at Color Room Films! Steve is so talented and easy to work with - he made sure he prepared completely for our event, from the kind of shots and cameras down to the partner he brought along to shoot. This... Read More attention to detail and style really came through. I had been on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer for our wedding and it wasn’t until seeing Color Room’s trailers I could tell it would be worth it! Then when watching our own, we fell in love even more. We couldn’t imagine not capturing our wedding in this way. Book them while you can!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Elizabeth A

Where is the 10 star option? Pete is brilliant. Steve is abundantly kind and professional. This is the one. Stop looking. Well, go watch some trailers so you see what I see. Then you can stop looking. Thank you gentlemen for making me so thrilled I decided to get a... Read More videographer. So worth the investment. Everyone who watched my trailer is floored by it. And the extra footage you provided is priceless to me. Thank you thank you thank you.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Darya L

To be completely honest, I, at first did not want a videographer for our wedding. I thought it wasn’t something that I really needed. After asking our DJ and getting the recommendation to speak to Steve from Color Room Films, my mind was instantly changed. My husband and I... Read More instantly connected with Steve and felt like he “got” the theme/video we were looking for. He was very responsive and made sure the video footage went exactly as my husband and I wanted. We got our trailer and video, and I can tell you we got teary eyed watching it. Besides the beautiful editing, the footage was shot in such a way that we felt like we were there all over again. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Steve, you and Jane did an amazing job, and we cannot thank you enough for allowing us to re-live this day.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley G

Steve and Jane are amazing. Steve was extremely responsive every step of the way and answered any and all questions we had. My husband loved the fact that he was extremely down to earth leading up to the wedding and on theday Itself. The videos were seriously sent to us 3 days... Read More after the wedding and they were amazing. We show everyone the trailer because it brings us back to that day, it was captured so perfectly.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Colleen S

Just like I told Steve, he is awesome! One week ago my husband and I got married, and we already received our videos today. Thank you Steve for not only getting the videos to us extremely fast but also for making them perfect for us to remember our wedding day for years to... Read More come. Not only is Steve and his team at Color Room talented but they are a pleasure to work with! Any questions I had through email were answered right away and Steve made sure he went over every detail with me. I 100% recommend Steve and Color Room Films for your wedding day – I am thankful I did!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jill C

I can't say enough great things about Steve and the rest of the Color Room Films staff! From the first time we spoke to Steve, he was patient, understanding, and really listened to our ideas / vision for our wedding day film. We are SO thrilled with Steve and Sam's work from... Read More our wedding on 9/16/17 - We got our videos in THREE DAYS, including the WHOLE wedding video!! We have had our trailer on repeat since we got it and we have received SOO many compliments on it (and it sure is a tear jerker!). We are so pleased and surprised at how many special moments Steve and Sam were able to capture on our special day. We would absolutely recommended Color Room Films to anyone that is looking for a videographer for their special day! We can't thank you guys enough!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jill M

SO AMAZING!!! we had the best experience working with Jane, Steve & their entire crew. They were with us from start to finish- didn't miss anything and had the video sent to us less than a week later which was amazing!!! We could not have been happier with their work, edits and... Read More just their general approach to helping us have the best day ever! They even made sure we were eating and drinking enough throughout the day too (super thoughtful). We will recommend them to everyone- but I have a feeling their video and photos will be enough for anyone to use them.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Allison M

BOOK COLOR ROOM FILMS NOW!! From the first time I talked to Steve over the phone I knew that I had to have him shoot my wedding. Dealing with Color Room Films is different than most wedding vendors. Not only does he answer emails and calls promptly, but he's so friendly! He's... Read More one of those people that you just instantly feel comfortable with and trust. I also loved that everything was included in one price, unlike most videographers. This is all before we're even talking about the final product which will blow your mind! I got my wedding trailer THREE DAYS after my wedding and it was phenomenal! Everyone that saw our video kept saying that they thought they were watching a movie because Steve is truly an artist. My husband and I let him choose the song to go along with our video and it was SPOT ON. There wasn't one thing I would change about our video because it perfectly represented our wedding day. So I'll just say it again, BOOK COLOR ROOM FILMS NOW. You won't regret it. Plus, you'll have such an amazing wedding video to look back on over the years and you can't beat that!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jacquelyn G

We were referred to color room films from one of my best friends who used them for her wedding. I was one of her bridesmaids, so I was already aware of how seamless Steve and Jane worked (we never even like felt like they were there, unless we wanted to). After seeing her... Read More trailer and video, there was literally no shopping around to do---we had to have them! Steve and Jane work SO creatively, professionally, and are so much fun to be around, you kind of wish they could document your whole life (because they make it loo EVEN better than it is!). The trailer alone is reason enough to book them---they use the highest quality technology to truly make a cinematic masterpiece (drone, hookup to your dj's music feed/microphones to get the best sound possible, two cameras, in addition to the perfect editing). When I showed my husband our trailer for the first time, he was like "um I thought we were watching our wedding trailer----not a blockbuster romcom"---the quality is BREATHTAKING! Everyone I showed the trailer to---cried instantly (from how beautiful and sentimental they captured our wedding)----evoking the exact emotions we want to keep forever and ever---and now we can! Also, my wedding was on Friday 8/4/17 and I got my trailer and video on Tuesday 8/8 (and I know they had other weddings to film over the weekend!). The best in the biz---you cannot go wrong with Color Room Films! THANK YOU STEVE & JANE!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Danielle M

Color Room Films met all of our expectations and more as a wedding videographer. Steve and his wife are kind and professional, and truly added to the day. They offered expert guidance when needed, and blended into the background of our whole day; capturing the most beautiful... Read More moments, without any one even noticing. In addition to the fantastic quality of their work, the Color Room Films team is an utter joy to work with. They truly love what they do, and take pride in producing the best work for their couples. They are personable and genuine. My husband and I couldn't be more thankful for them and their work, and will surely cherish their videos of our wedding for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Laine T

"Wow!" This is the reaction that not only my husband and I had, but all of our friends and family who attended and were not able to make it to our wedding. From the moment we started the process, Color Room Films were down to earth, professional and truly understood the... Read More creative twist we wanted on our wedding video/trailer! We cannot wait to cherish our wedding video for the next 10, 20 and hopefully 50 years from now! We will truly be able to relive our perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Heather S

I booked CRF for my wedding after seeing Steves incredible work online, and after numerous referrals from other vendors. I would recommend CRF to anyone I meet needing a videographer.,

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Colleen D

This was one of the best decisions we made for my sister's wedding. We were originally apprehensive about having a videographer, as our various other family member's always had one that was intrusive during the wedding, even if they didn't mean to be. We were pleasantly... Read More surprised to find that this videographer was not only not a nuisance, but virtually a ghost throughout the entire ceremony and reception. The shots that were used in the trailer and even the full video content were so beautiful and well thought out. We couldn't believe how beautiful the finished product was. From the songs, to the candidness, we really felt like we were reliving the event by watching the video. I live in Los Angeles, and many people actually thought I flew out a filmmaker from Hollywood to create this film. I don't honestly think anyone could have done a more thoughtful, beautiful job than Steve and his team did. It was worth every single penny to have the video made. I would 150,000% hire Color Room Films again.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Sue D

Absolutely, positively book Color Room Films for your wedding!!!! I admit I was the against a videographer. My experience is that they are intrusive with bright lights and in everyone's way. No one knew we had a videographer. He was a ghost. No bright lights, no obnoxious... Read More equipment in people's way. He was sly. He was not intrusive. He was professional. His finished product is worthy of an Oscar. I have never been so pleased with a finished product as I have been with this video. This treasure of a film hit every important mark of the day's events. It is priceless. If you want your day to be documented without being a long, boring film, I say book Color Room Films! You won't regret it!!!!!!!!!! Worth every last penny!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Courtney K

We could not be happier that we chose Color Room Films as our videographers for our wedding day! Steve and Jane were a pleasure to work with. Steve was so responsive; always answering every email promptly. We even received our videos just a few days after our wedding! All of our... Read More family members commented on how great Steve and Jane were during the entire wedding, and many stated they barely even knew they were there. They captured so many amazing details and moments of the day. The quality of their work is amazing and we've thoroughly enjoyed sharing these special memories with our family and friends!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jillian P

Steve and the rest of the Color Room Films family is simply incredible. They perfectly captured every moment of our special day. Steve is professional and wonderful to work with. He is open to any and all suggestions/ideas. We highly recommend their services if you want a... Read More film/trailer that is classy, well done, and a happy tearjerker! We were SO please, we can't stop watching our trailer! Thank you again Steve, Pete, and Sam. It was truly wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Megan P

I can't say GOOD enough things about Color Room Films. Steve and Jane are two of the most amazing people. They make a great team and we couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our wedding. We received the trailer just a few days after our wedding and we watched it on... Read More repeat, along with all of our guests. That's not even the best part...we had the WHOLE video, EDITED not even a week after the wedding! My husband and I watched it and cried through out the entire video. We can't thank Steve and Jane enough for capturing our love on our wedding today and for creating a forever memory that we will have to show our children one day!

Steve & Jane DiMaggio

We are a Husband and Wife owned company, our goal is is to tell your story with emotion through motion pictures in an honest, subtle and humble way.