Motion Picture Memories

The most important thing to us is YOUR STORY. Color Room Film uses the same style cameras, lenses, aerial drones and other tools you would see on a Hollywood set. All the while staying discreet to make sure YOU are the focal point all day. We prefer to work behind the scenes in a documentary fashion to avoid getting in the photographers way. Very rarely do we every ask for a pose and never ask to "do that over again". Our goal is to tell your story in the most emotional, cinematic and honest way possible at the best value.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Elizabeth C

These two are Simply the best. They seemed just as happy to celebrate with us as family of ours. Not only did that mean the world to us but also they made our day that much better by capturing it. They will go above and beyond for you as if they've known you your whole lives.... Read More Highly recommend using this great team as videographers. Worth every penny to relive your day any time you want. Thank you both!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kevin H

Steve and his wife Jane were a referral from a friend. We looked at a lot of their work on social media and immediately fell in love. We felt that much better after speaking with Steve because the comfortability level was as high as could be. I actually had a client from work... Read More who needed a videographer last minute for an event and I recommended Color Room Films. I told my client that I hired them for my wedding and she would love them. So I actually met Steve at my clients event before my wedding. She was so blown away with his professionalism and the high quality of his work that she said she would recommend Color Room Films to anyone asking for a videographer. My wife Lauren and I can't thank Steve and Jane enough for making our special day just that...Special! If you are looking for a videographer then look no further. Color Room Films is the right choice for any and all events/occasions.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jill C

I can't say enough great things about Steve and the rest of the Color Room Films staff! From the first time we spoke to Steve, he was patient, understanding, and really listened to our ideas / vision for our wedding day film. We are SO thrilled with Steve and Sam's work from... Read More our wedding on 9/16/17 - We got our videos in THREE DAYS, including the WHOLE wedding video!! We have had our trailer on repeat since we got it and we have received SOO many compliments on it (and it sure is a tear jerker!). We are so pleased and surprised at how many special moments Steve and Sam were able to capture on our special day. We would absolutely recommended Color Room Films to anyone that is looking for a videographer for their special day! We can't thank you guys enough!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Hadfield J

SO AMAZING!!! we had the best experience working with Jane, Steve & their entire crew. They were with us from start to finish- didn't miss anything and had the video sent to us less than a week later which was amazing!!! We could not have been happier with their work, edits and... Read More just their general approach to helping us have the best day ever! They even made sure we were eating and drinking enough throughout the day too (super thoughtful). We will recommend them to everyone- but I have a feeling their video and photos will be enough for anyone to use them.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Allison M

BOOK COLOR ROOM FILMS NOW!! From the first time I talked to Steve over the phone I knew that I had to have him shoot my wedding. Dealing with Color Room Films is different than most wedding vendors. Not only does he answer emails and calls promptly, but he's so friendly! He's... Read More one of those people that you just instantly feel comfortable with and trust. I also loved that everything was included in one price, unlike most videographers. This is all before we're even talking about the final product which will blow your mind! I got my wedding trailer THREE DAYS after my wedding and it was phenomenal! Everyone that saw our video kept saying that they thought they were watching a movie because Steve is truly an artist. My husband and I let him choose the song to go along with our video and it was SPOT ON. There wasn't one thing I would change about our video because it perfectly represented our wedding day. So I'll just say it again, BOOK COLOR ROOM FILMS NOW. You won't regret it. Plus, you'll have such an amazing wedding video to look back on over the years and you can't beat that!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jacquelyn G

We were referred to color room films from one of my best friends who used them for her wedding. I was one of her bridesmaids, so I was already aware of how seamless Steve and Jane worked (we never even like felt like they were there, unless we wanted to). After seeing her... Read More trailer and video, there was literally no shopping around to do---we had to have them! Steve and Jane work SO creatively, professionally, and are so much fun to be around, you kind of wish they could document your whole life (because they make it loo EVEN better than it is!). The trailer alone is reason enough to book them---they use the highest quality technology to truly make a cinematic masterpiece (drone, hookup to your dj's music feed/microphones to get the best sound possible, two cameras, in addition to the perfect editing). When I showed my husband our trailer for the first time, he was like "um I thought we were watching our wedding trailer----not a blockbuster romcom"---the quality is BREATHTAKING! Everyone I showed the trailer to---cried instantly (from how beautiful and sentimental they captured our wedding)----evoking the exact emotions we want to keep forever and ever---and now we can! Also, my wedding was on Friday 8/4/17 and I got my trailer and video on Tuesday 8/8 (and I know they had other weddings to film over the weekend!). The best in the biz---you cannot go wrong with Color Room Films! THANK YOU STEVE & JANE!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Danielle M

Color Room Films met all of our expectations and more as a wedding videographer. Steve and his wife are kind and professional, and truly added to the day. They offered expert guidance when needed, and blended into the background of our whole day; capturing the most beautiful... Read More moments, without any one even noticing. In addition to the fantastic quality of their work, the Color Room Films team is an utter joy to work with. They truly love what they do, and take pride in producing the best work for their couples. They are personable and genuine. My husband and I couldn't be more thankful for them and their work, and will surely cherish their videos of our wedding for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Laine T

"Wow!" This is the reaction that not only my husband and I had, but all of our friends and family who attended and were not able to make it to our wedding. From the moment we started the process, Color Room Films were down to earth, professional and truly understood the... Read More creative twist we wanted on our wedding video/trailer! We cannot wait to cherish our wedding video for the next 10, 20 and hopefully 50 years from now! We will truly be able to relive our perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Heather S

I booked CRF for my wedding after seeing Steves incredible work online, and after numerous referrals from other vendors. I would recommend CRF to anyone I meet needing a videographer.,

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Colleen D

This was one of the best decisions we made for my sister's wedding. We were originally apprehensive about having a videographer, as our various other family member's always had one that was intrusive during the wedding, even if they didn't mean to be. We were pleasantly... Read More surprised to find that this videographer was not only not a nuisance, but virtually a ghost throughout the entire ceremony and reception. The shots that were used in the trailer and even the full video content were so beautiful and well thought out. We couldn't believe how beautiful the finished product was. From the songs, to the candidness, we really felt like we were reliving the event by watching the video. I live in Los Angeles, and many people actually thought I flew out a filmmaker from Hollywood to create this film. I don't honestly think anyone could have done a more thoughtful, beautiful job than Steve and his team did. It was worth every single penny to have the video made. I would 150,000% hire Color Room Films again.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Sue D

Absolutely, positively book Color Room Films for your wedding!!!! I admit I was the against a videographer. My experience is that they are intrusive with bright lights and in everyone's way. No one knew we had a videographer. He was a ghost. No bright lights, no obnoxious... Read More equipment in people's way. He was sly. He was not intrusive. He was professional. His finished product is worthy of an Oscar. I have never been so pleased with a finished product as I have been with this video. This treasure of a film hit every important mark of the day's events. It is priceless. If you want your day to be documented without being a long, boring film, I say book Color Room Films! You won't regret it!!!!!!!!!! Worth every last penny!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Courtney K

We could not be happier that we chose Color Room Films as our videographers for our wedding day! Steve and Jane were a pleasure to work with. Steve was so responsive; always answering every email promptly. We even received our videos just a few days after our wedding! All of our... Read More family members commented on how great Steve and Jane were during the entire wedding, and many stated they barely even knew they were there. They captured so many amazing details and moments of the day. The quality of their work is amazing and we've thoroughly enjoyed sharing these special memories with our family and friends!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jillian P

Steve and the rest of the Color Room Films family is simply incredible. They perfectly captured every moment of our special day. Steve is professional and wonderful to work with. He is open to any and all suggestions/ideas. We highly recommend their services if you want a... Read More film/trailer that is classy, well done, and a happy tearjerker! We were SO please, we can't stop watching our trailer! Thank you again Steve, Pete, and Sam. It was truly wonderful!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Megan P

I can't say GOOD enough things about Color Room Films. Steve and Jane are two of the most amazing people. They make a great team and we couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our wedding. We received the trailer just a few days after our wedding and we watched it on... Read More repeat, along with all of our guests. That's not even the best part...we had the WHOLE video, EDITED not even a week after the wedding! My husband and I watched it and cried through out the entire video. We can't thank Steve and Jane enough for capturing our love on our wedding today and for creating a forever memory that we will have to show our children one day!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Dana S

I am so glad we booked Color Room Films to help document our wedding. Steve was so professional, fun, and easy to work with! I can't believe how many special moments he was able to capture for us! He used drones to get aerial views of the property!! I am so happy to have the... Read More highlight video for a quick reminder of our special day, and the full video to relive the entire day whenever we want to. Thanks Steve!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Dana F

Steve and his team were absolutely amazing! They were so sweet but also stayed in the background and not intrusive. He know what important things I wanted captured without even asking! The turnaround for the trailer and video was so fast I couldn't believe it! I was so excited... Read More to share it with all my friends and family and they all loved it!!! Color room films truly went above and beyond what I thought I was receiving in the videography package and I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! They worked so well with our photographers at Limelight Entertainment and it made me feel at ease the whole day! Thanks again Steve!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Brittany D

The first few minutes on my phone consultation with Steve, I knew I had to book them. Steve and Jane from Color Room are so very talented in what they do. Our wedding trailer and full wedding video came out absolutely amazing. I also reached out to Steve to ask if there was any... Read More way he could help me make a video tribute to my mom, stepdad, and grandparents for the wedding and without hesitation, he said yes. There was not a dry eye in the house when the video came on at the wedding. The guests absolutely loved it. They made the whole process leading up to the wedding super easy and were always there to answer any questions we had. They were so great the day of the wedding as well. Jane even helped carry my dress while we were outside for wedding pictures/filming because of the snow! Everyone who has watched my wedding video, wedding trailer, and tribute video, has been absolutely blown away and are even using Color Room Films for their own wedding now. I honestly would look no further than Color Room because Steve and Jane are the best of the best and I promise you will be so happy with all they do and their work. There are most definitely not enough stars on here because we would rate them 1 million if we could! :) Thank you Color Room!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Chrissy F

Steve and Jane were super professional and very accommodating. They did an incredible job with our wedding trailer and full movie. The turnaround time was also extraordinary, too. We highly recommend Steve and Color Room Films as they've captured the most incredible details on... Read More our magical day.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Stefanie P

Steve was amazing to work with from start to finish! He was the most responsive person to work with and SO helpful with the entire process. I had a vision & really wanted our video to feel emotional & Steve and his wife achieved that above & beyond. They are true artists &... Read More extremely professional. We are SO thrilled with our video & recommend Color Room Films.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Jennifer C

Color Room Films is hands down the most accommodating, professional, prompt, and experienced duo that we cannot thank enough! My husband and I were hooked up with Color Room Films through Mike Hernandez at Sounds to Go DJ and it was one of the best matches! Steve and his wife... Read More split their time between myself and my husband and got incredible footage! Steve was even up for some 'crazy bride' last minute ideas, and we ended up with drone footage of St. Catharine's, our beautiful church, and an outstanding photo shoot on the roof top of The Berkeley! Thank you Color Room Films-we have a video that we can watch forever and relive our wedding day everyday! Oh and not to mention how quick they were with delivering a trailer video that all of our friends and family are still talking about a month later!!! It was tons of fun watching our video over the holidays and cracking up with our friends and family!! A keepsake that everyone MUST HAVE!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Allison D

At first, a videographer was not in our budget. After attending a wedding that Color Room filmed, we fell in love with the beautiful trailer they created for our friends and instantly knew we needed them to capture our day. I reached out to Color Room and immediately connected... Read More with them. They were quick to respond, listened to our needs, and had an acute sense to detail. We have shared our trailer and video with all of our family and friends and the feedback is unanimous: Color Room films exceeded all expectations. On our wedding day, they were relaxed and professional. They never "got in the way" so to speak, but rather blended in and were able to document our big day. We cannot thank them enough. As a couple who values customer reviews, we hope you head this advice and book Color Room! Thanks again, Ali & Kevin

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jackie P

Could not be happier. Steve really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. He does excellent work and is sincerely a great person. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Brittney Z

We hired Color Room Films for our October wedding. From the moment we met Steve and his wife we knew our special day was going to be in great hands. They were both so down to earth and easy to work with. The day of Steve was so calm while I was a hectic mess and would make me... Read More feel so at ease about everything. I loved hearing all their ideas for our day and we trusted them every step of the way. Our trailer was the most amazing snippet of our day- I can't make it through with out crying! They had it up quick after the wedding and the full film followed shortly after. The video to follow was even better. So awesome to relive the day through what Color Room Films captured. You can't go wrong with this great duo ! Thank you so much Steve & Jane ! ! Brittney & Brandon Zeller

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Erin L

WOW! Is all I can say about Color Room Films. They were the first and only Videographer I called after reading their great reviews on The Knot. They worked with my budget, listened to what we really wanted, and created the most beautiful wedding trailer and full length movie!... Read More If you are looking for a company that is going to listen to what you want and capture all of the important moments, you HAVE to choose them! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Meghan Q

Color Rooms Films was one of the, IF NOT THE, most amazing vendor I had the absolute pleasure of working with before, during, and after my wedding on October 8, 2016! I found Color Room Films on “The Knot” one day while researching several videographers. I had been watching... Read More various wedding trailers and videos for a very long time before I came across Color Rooms Films, and I am seriously so THANKFUL that I did. I instinctively picked up the phone, spoke with Steve and knew instantly he would be incredible to work with! Earlier that day I spoke with a few other companies, and no one was as attentive, polite, enthusiastic and as easy to speak with as Steve was. Please TRUST ME (a very picky and perfectionist bride-I have to admit!) when I say that I had done extensive research, and no other company seemed to have such a simple contract with a cut and dry price. Other companies charged for add-ons such as an added trailer, drone coverage, overtime, and “getting ready” coverage. Color Room films, however, included 12 hours of coverage, a full feature film, as well as trailer for one simple price. Steve was even kind enough to work within my budget and I am so very grateful for the memories I have captured on film because of it. Aside from Steve and Jane being the most reliable and responsive people, the traditional, heartfelt, and beautiful ways they were able to capture our wedding is hard to put into words. The video is not just a video, in my opinion, it is a work of art. The mood of our day, tone of the ceremony, and all around happiness that was evident on our wedding day was captured perfectly in both our trailer and our full length video. I have received SO many compliments after posting our trailer; our friends and family were BLOWN away. People have also told me if the BEST wedding video they have EVER seen. Many of my girlfriends who are either engaged, or close to it, already plan on calling Color Room Films when it is their time to choose a wedding videographer! I am BEYOND grateful and ecstatic that Color Room Films gave us the memories of our film that we will cherish forever. Working with them was a dream! Seriously- look no further for your videographer, and give Color Room Films a call!

Steve & Jane DiMaggio

We are a Husband and Wife owned company, our goal is is to tell your story with emotion through motion pictures in an honest, subtle and humble way.