Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

3303 Harmony Rd., Berthoud, CO (303) 651-1440

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Lori M

I am so pleased that we selected Colorado Rose Cake company. The cake was by far, the best I've ever tasted. Quite a few guests made a point to tell us how wonderful it was. The cake was decorated so beautifully that many guests were shocked to find out that it was real. Marci... Read More is charming and wonderful to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend Colorado Rose.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Danyelle S

This was the most gorgeous cake I've ever seen! It was almost to beautiful to cut into! So happy with her service, and flexibility. She was able to get us in for a tasting last minute when I took a surprise trip to Estes.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Samantha S

I cannot thank Marci enough for creating the most amazing cake!! It was the best cake we have ever had and our guests are still telling us it was the best! They keep asking if we can order another cake just to send them more! Marci and her daughter were a dream to work with,... Read More very responsive, patient with us while we changed our minds, and helped us create our perfect cake. The Colorado Avs themed groom's cake was perfect as well! My husband didn't want to eat it because it looked so cool! I highly recommend Marci and her cakes to anyone, especially if they want nothing, but perfection! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kim B

Yummy delicious cake. Absolutely gorgeous. Marci was so easy to work with. She even conspired with me to sneak a replica of our camper onto our mountain cake. My husband was super excited and delighted with the surprise.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kirsten S

Marci made us a phenomenal wedding cake inspired by a photo I found on Pinterest. It was a four tiered cake decorated with an ornate, delicate lace pattern she had never used before. She found the pattern, practiced before the wedding, and made the perfect dome tiered cake for... Read More us. On top of that, the flavors we selected were delicious - amaretto, chai, and chocolate chip. Our top tier was specifically for us to enjoy on our 1st wedding anniversary and was still tasty one year later. She was flexible with changing our tiers from 3 to 4 after we had our in person appointment. She is very organized and professional and makes once in a lifetime memorable cakes. The price is a little higher than competitors, but well worth it and transparent. I don't know of anyone else who can make such a beautiful, artistic piece while still maintaining amazing flavor. Thanks for such a gorgeous cake! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kristen T

Marci did a beautiful job with our wedding cake and it also was one of the best cakes I have ever tasted! Every one of our guests was amazed by the cake and loved it so much! Thank you Marci for helping us make our wedding day perfect! Definitely go through Marci if in the... Read More Colorado area!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Tristan D

Wow! There is no other reaction but wow. The cake was beautiful and the accents matched our decorations perfectly! And on top of that, it was absolutely delicious! Our cake had three different flavors, and the two lower tiers were fantastic! We can't wait to taste the top tier... Read More in a year!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Rachel K

Marci turned our (somewhat blurry) vision for our cake into an absolute dream! We knew we wanted a castle design with certain colors and elements - she had never created something quite like that before but was so excited to make our cake. Through a combination of pictures on... Read More Pinterest (none of which were quite what we wanted, but had pieces that we liked) and detailed questions at and after our tasting (which was so fun and relaxed), she was able to create an incredible springtime, ivy-covered 3-tier castle cake within our budget. She even included hidden Mickey Mouse ears on the cake as my husband and I are big Disney fans! The kids at the wedding had a blast spotting those. That's just the design - the taste was even better! Our guests raved about the cinnamon bun cake layer and the chocolate was fantastic as well. So many cakes out there are pretty dry and blah but Colorado Rose Cake's was the perfect balance of cream filling, flavor, and deliciousness. If you have to eat gluten free like me, order your cake here! My gluten free butter pecan cake was phenomenal (and I'm picky about GF baked goods) and Marci tied it in so well to the theme with our main cake. Trust us, you want Marci and her team to be a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Jennifer N

Marci did an amazing job on our wedding cake and groom's cake! She really listened to what we wanted our wedding cake to look like and the end result was absolutely beautiful. She offers a ton of different cake and filling varieties and everything we tried was absolutely... Read More delicious. I highly recommend Colorado Rose Cake Company!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Kathryn C

Use this cake company!!!! It is entirely worth it. From the minute you taste their delicious cake you will understand. They are so nice to work with too which makes it even better.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Blair W

Marci does an amazing job! It was incredibly easy working with her from planning a consultation to the actual wedding cake. Being an out of town bride, she kept me well informed as well as giving me my space to make decisions. She has a plethora of flavors and flavor... Read More combinations to choose from. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kelsey B

DELICIOUS CAKE!! Marci creates the most uniquely flavored cakes. For our wedding, we chose "Spiced Chai" cake with vanilla cream filling, and "Yellow Butter" cake with rose plum blossom filling. We had to pick two flavors because we couldn't decide on just one! They were all... Read More so yummy! She even lets you mix and match the different cake flavors with the different cream fillings. This company is very reasonably priced. If your wedding is in Estes Park, this is one of the only places that will deliver for a low fee. Everywhere else we looked was outrageous because they didn't want to travel that far. Marci is very easy to work with. We told her the design idea we had, and she wrote it all down and created it the day of our wedding! She arrived plenty early and decorated the cake on-sight. It turned out absolutely beautiful; exactly the way we wanted it. We had so many guests giving us compliments that it was the best wedding cake they've ever had! Friends were saying they usually don't eat the cake at weddings because it's too bland or too dry... but everyone was asking for seconds! We highly recommend Colorado Rose!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Meghan C

Amazing! Seriously the best cake we've ever had. Wonderful service. They worked really hard to meet our specific needs, which was a challenge because my husband and I wanted totally different things, and everything turned out amazing. Not one piece or grooms cake, wedding cake,... Read More or chocolate covered strawberries were left. Everyone raved about how delicious it was, and we couldn't agree more! Thank you so much for making our day so specia.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Lujean V

Knocked it out of the park. The wedding cake and cupcakes were out of this world and the surprise groom's cake came out better than anticipated. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Marci and her team. My guest raved about how unique and delicious everything was.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tareena S

Marci made our wedding cake, and it was amazing. Marci met with us and we had a tasting with her at her house. She had books and books and even a display of cakes she has done before. The options were endless with her. She sat and listened to exactly what we wanted. Dylan and I... Read More had two different flavors and two different layers for our cake. Triple chocolate cake with salted Carmel filling and vanilla chai cake with honey vanilla filling. The flavors were a hit. Marci was even able to accommodate the fact that we wanted whipped cream frosting. We were so impressed with the taste. Marci also made a customer letter for the top of the cake and we were able to rent a log stand form her as well. She responds to email s very quickly. I would highly recommend Marc!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Obviously this shop is renown for quality cakes., with the awards from theknot.com, however when I contacted them this week to book a wedding reception in June 2017, they rudely informed me they could not deliver to Fort Collins on my date. I guess they could have worse problems... Read More than too much business, but declining a date 10 months out? Ridiculous. I suggest you take your web page down or increase your staff until you can service your local customers to the standards of so many awards.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Lydia W

Our wedding cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious!!! We loved the strawberry cake with champagne filling. Our guests loved it too all the cake was gone at the end of the night. Marci was very flexible to work with as we changed our order, design, size, and flavors a few... Read More times throughout the planning process.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Skylar S

I loved working with Marci. She was delightful and made beautiful and tasty cakes. She even got on board with adding a grooms cake last minute. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Debbie T

Marci was wonderful to work with and her cake creations were even better than I imagined. The cake was absolutely delicious; our guests raved about the cake!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Alex A

Marci did an amazing job with our wedding cake, cupcakes and groom’s cake – I was so impressed with the quality of her work and the careful detail that she put into everything! Marci was incredibly easy to work with, very responsive to emails, and super willing to accommodate... Read More the fact that I am gluten free and wanted a small gluten free wedding cake (lavender with honey filling – yum!) The presentation of all of the sweet treats was breathtaking, from the pearls on the cupcakes to the etched initials in our wedding cake and the CU Buffs themed football cake she made for my groom! Everyone loved the out of the ordinary flavors and fillings – they were so delicious I don’t think there was one cupcake left at the end of the night! I couldn’t be happier with Colorado Rose Cake Company and I’m so thankful to Marci and her team for their amazing work!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ghia C

Marci was amazing to work with! She designed a beautiful and delicious wedding cake for us! People still ask us about the cake! The flavors of each tier were so yummy! They were actually flavors that I normally do not care for, but hers .... WOW ... AHHHMMMMAAAZZZZIIINNNGGGG!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Holly P

Absolutely stunning design and taste! Marci was wonderful to work with as well. There was not one guest that didn't say to me, "omg where was that cake from?" It was awesome and I wanted one of each flavor. I am not one to post things on social media but I feel this one is... Read More an exception because there is no other company I would recommend more.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Catherine M

AMAZING JOB!!! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience! The cake was amazing looked great and more importantly tasted great also. We can't thank you enough, all of our guests loved it, liked that it had different cake and filling in each layer. Presentation was spot on.... Read More Thanks again Colorado Cake Company for being a special part of our day!

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Katie D

As a non-cake lover, I wasn't super excited about cake tasting and choosing a cake vendor. Colorado Rose not only made this step enjoyable, but also very easy! All her cakes are delicious and the flavor we chose (almond poppyseed and lemon silk) were amazing. We had guests... Read More compliment our cake design as well as flavor! She worked with us to fit our budget while still encompassing our overall look/feel! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Marci was fantastic and the cake was beautifully done! Each layer was a different flavor and she nailed it. The cake was stunning with the chocolate frosting and the mountain and tree design that she did in to it, very classic and elegant! We're a week later and still have... Read More cake left and it didn't dry out, it tastes as good as it did that night!