Real Filmmakers Within Your Budget

Colorfield Media consists of actual filmmakers and artists. We feel that by allowing us to have the privilege of filming your wedding, we get 2 completely invested lead actors/actresses, beautiful film sets and hundreds of willing extras! We get as excited as you do about your special day and we have many affordable packages to fit your budget. Contact us today about your event film.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Mackenzie B

Vin is absolutely amazing, I couldn't be any happier with our video! He captured EVERYTHING!!! We are so pleased and happy we chose colorfield media!!!

2017-09-02T11:43:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day Mackenzie :-) You and Paul are an amazing couple and amazing couples help me make great films.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Monica B

My husband Joseph and I got married in October & Colorfield Media did our wedding video. We cannot rave about Vin & his company enough. Our wedding video was absolutely stunning and Vin was a joy to work with. We would recommend his company to anybody. Thank you for helping to... Read More make our wedding day so special and for giving us something to cherish for years to come.

2017-03-30T20:16:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your day. Beautiful wedding day and a beautiful couple :-)

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Gina F

My husband and I got married on 11-11-16, Vince did our videography for our wedding and I cannot say enough about him, he worked great with my photographer and my husband as well... he got shots I would have never thought of, and a very professional and all around great guy, I... Read More would work with him again in a heartbeat ... thank you again Vince for helping in making our day so magical and amazing!

2016-11-19T09:48:13 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure Gina and it's always a joy when we get to work with such a lovely couple. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day :-)

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Jennifer W

Amazing!

2017-04-10T06:39:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jenn!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Sandra T

We hired Colorfield Media to film our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Vin was professional, creative and actually took photos for us too at no additional charge after our photographer left early. He's the absolute best, a complete sweetheart and we're... Read More happy to call him a friend now on top of everything else. Thanks again Vin :-)

2017-03-30T20:18:16 Response from the vendor

Aww, Sandy, it was my pleasure. You guys were the BEST! Such a fun day and happy day!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Stefanie C

Vin Colella, with Colorfield Media, was awesome to work with throughout the wedding process. He listened to our ideas, had great ideas of his own and provided us with a beautiful wedding video that we will cherish for years to come. He was also super reasonable compared with... Read More other equally highend videographers. Highly recommend!

2016-11-19T09:49:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We were honored to be part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 AliciaBee

My husband and I got married this past May and used Vince at Colorfield Media for our wedding video after a personal recommendation. He did such a good job, captured all the important moments and family and was easy to get in touch with before and after our wedding. We ended up... Read More ordering extras to give to our parents and grandparents and they LOVED our video. My mom even cried!

2016-11-19T09:51:12 Response from the vendor

We aim to make couples happy and mothers sentimental :-) Thank you for allowing us to be part of your day!

Vin Colella

Vin Colella first entered the entertainment world in the music industry and has been fortunate enough to work with such people as Artie Kornfeld (Co-creator of Woodstock 69), Shelly Yakus (John Lennon, U2 & Tom Petty to name a few) & Wayne Davis (Breaking Benjamin & Paramore). Vin has since moved into the film industry and has done feature film trailers, music videos, corporate accounts and commercials as well as takes joy in doing event cinematography and indie films. If you're looking for a creative mind and a cinematic look for your wedding film, you've come to the right person