FREE HELP Let us point you in the right direction

Columbus' #1 wedding resource center with expert guidance to help you in every part of the wedding planning journey. We will help match you to the perfect venue, cake, DJ, Florist, photographer, etc. We offer everything and anything related to weddings. A DIY Wedding Resource Center, our Savvy Bride Wedding Guide, The Wedding Experience, Wedding Resale Markets, Wedding Day Assistants, Vendor Referrals, and now a Wedding Gift Boutique. We are here to help and many of our services are free.

$ – Inexpensive

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

5251 Norwich Street, Hilliard, OH (614) 787-1840

Jamie M Rapavy

I went to school in Miami FL for hospitality management. I worked managing many restaurants, hotels, and country clubs and was brought to Ohio to run a restaurant and banquet facility that had the ability to do 4 weddings in the afternoon and also in the evening. This gave me a taste for the wedding industry. Once we adopted our first baby I decided to work from home and opened my first wedding planning company in 2001. Since then I have opened 2 other wedding companies one being Columbus Bride & Groom which is an awesome resource that provides many free items to the DIY brides!

Start a Conversation!