Columbus Traveling Beauty Team- Bridal Specialist!

on location services throughout Ohio

Bringing the beauty to YOU!!

Relax and leave your wedding day beauty to the professionals! The multi-award winning team of Columbus Traveling Beauty Team travels throughout Ohio to help you with hairstyling, hair extensions, and makeup (both Airbrush & Traditional), along with lashes. Our all licensed team of professionals have a minimum of 7 years experience in the field, while all working within a licensed salon. We love to help make people look and feel their best. Not only on their wedding day, but can help out before and after.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

6666 Sawmill Rd, Columbus, OH
on location services throughout Ohio

Absolutly Recommend!

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Jennifer S

I had the best experience working with Chris, Jess and Nicole on my wedding day! They arrived to my house, set everything up and got to work on me, three bridesmaids and the moms. I found them on the knot and besides the convenience of having them come to you on the day, I was... Read More interested in tattoo cover up. I had some tattoos on my back that would be visible with my dress and my mom really preferred that I got them covered. Chris did a beautiful job and the make up they used was so great. Didn't come off on my dress at all! In fact my husband actually had to scrub it off the next day. The makeup by Chris and Nicole on me and the ladies was so beautiful and held up great all day. Jess did an absolutely amazing job on our hair too! The real value was just not having to worry about anything that morning and knowing that we would get beautiful results. I would definitely recommend them!

2015-04-18T15:57:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It means so much to us that everything came out to your expectations. We really enjoyed getting to work with you and your friends and family. We hope we will see you again at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Samantha C

Columbus Traveling Beauty Team did an absolute amazing job! Christine and Faith did the makeup for me and my bridal party and not only did they make us look fabulous, they were fun to hang out and chat with as well!

Amazing quality and traveled to my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Sara S

Chris and Jess did an amazing job! They did my hair and my maid of honor. They also did hair for 5 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 2 moms, and myself! They traveled to my wedding, 1.5hours from Columbus. I decided to do a "trash the dress" session the next day and Jess even came... Read More back to do my hair and makeup! Columbus Traveling Beauty Team was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone!

Friendly and professional team!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Rachel B

Columbus traveling beauty team did my hair and makeup, as well as my mothers and a couple of my bridesmaids on my wedding day. They came to the hotel that we were getting ready at which was SO convenient! They were on time, friendly, and got everyone's hair and makeup done fast... Read More and efficiently! Chris actually did my hair color and did my makeup and hair trial before my wedding. I got so many compliments on my hair color and style. She and her team are AMAZING. I can't thank you guys enough for making everyone look beautiful that day!

Wonderful Hair & Makeup Stylist!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Alana N

Not only is Chris Carpenter (owner of CTBT) my regular hair stylist, but she was also my wedding hair and makeup stylist. The moment I got engaged, I knew she would be the perfect choice to do my hair and makeup! I have had my hair and makeup done with Chris several times now... Read More and I turn out looking and feeling beautiful every time! She is very talented with both hair and makeup. My hair is particularly challenging because it is very thick and frizzy and Chris is able to tame the beast every time! :) Not only is Chris a great stylist, she is also a wonderful person. She is very bubbly and is able to talk and laugh with just about anyone. Getting ready for my wedding was such a fun experience, especially with Chris in the room! I love CTBT for many reasons. The prices were very affordable and Chris even was able to give me a free hair & makeup trial. Additionally, she traveled all the way up to Toledo for a very small fee, bringing her bags and bags of goodies with her. She was able to do 3 bridesmaids' hair, 1 bridesmaid's makeup, and my hair and makeup by herself all within about 4 1/2 - 5 hours! And everyone looked fantastic! I needed help securing my veil and since it was easiest to put the dress on first, Chris happily stayed until I was fully dressed and ready, then put my veil in and did a quick makeup touch up as well. I also love that she left me with a little sample container and applicator of my lipstick for retouches throughout the night! I am so happy I chose Chris & CTBT for something as important as my wedding hair and makeup!! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

It was great!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Rachel C

The ladies at Traveling Columbus Beauty are all very nice and friendly. They arrived at my hotel the day of promptly and got me ready just in time!

2015-10-07T06:47:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing us! Lisa and Michelle loved being part of your wedding day prep.

Fabulous Makeup!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Melanie A

I don't normally wear makeup and I feel strange whenever I do. I got the airbrush makeup and it was wonderful. I have moderate redness to my skin and Christine wiped that away without it feeling sticky. It lasted all night as well. After my trial, I went out with girl... Read More friends and actually got compliments on the makeup by another makeup artist. It was absolutely beautiful and Christine was easy to work with.

2015-10-07T06:50:08 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear your makeup turned out to your satisfaction. We can't wait to see your wedding photos from one of our favorite wedding photographers.

AMAZING - I felt so beautiful

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Sarah S

The Columbus Traveling Beauty Team can be summed up in one word: Amazing. This team was incredible to work with and delivered the most stunning hair and make up for myself, my bridesmaids and my step-mom, and Mother in law! The ladies were so kind, so much fun! They really took... Read More the time to listen to each girl, what their desires were, and any concerns they had and used that information to give each girl exactly what they (and i) were hoping for! They took whatever time they needed to make sure we felt beautiful, this included covering acne on the face/chest/back, making sure to use the right makeup to avoid allergy issues, styling hair so people weren't self conscious etc. (It's important to mention, they took the time needed, but STILL met the timeline they gave me, so we weren't running to the church last minute!) I cannot express enough how pampered we all felt and how breath taking the results were! As the bride I was given just enough special treatment to make me feel like the bride and center of importance, as I think all brides should feel! Chris and her team made the getting ready experience perfect, and I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful ( and more beautiful in pictures), than I did after working with this team! In terms of pre work and getting the contract put together and booking this team, they couldn't have made it any easier! Chris was always responsive, helpful, and excited to help make our day special! And the pre-wedding makeup and hair tryout took all the stress and what-if's out of the big day. -- I can't thank the Columbus Traveling Beauty Team enough for your help in getting ready, and making me and my girls feel so beautiful on my wedding day! You were great!

2015-10-06T07:11:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I'm so glad everything worked out to your satisfaction. We hope to see you in the future at one of your friend's weddings.

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Maria P

I had the pleasure of working with Chris who is simply amazing, give her a picture of what you want and she will make it happen. I had her do my make-up and hair which was the best decision I made as it was very relaxing and fun. Thank you so much for your amazing work Chris!

So fun!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Natalie S

We had a big group, about 12 of us who needed hair and/or make-up.It was so convenient for them to come to us at our hotel. All of the girls who came did a great job, and were so much fun! Everyone looked great!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Collyn W

Christine was amazing for my wedding day. She arrive on time and had my hair and make-up done within no time. I received compliments on both my hair and make up all night. I strongly suggest them for any bride or bridal party!

Last minute booking

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 cansas c

I'm a terrible procrastinator and put off booking my makeup artist until literally two weeks before my wedding! But, Christine was great, she squeezed in a trial run before the wedding, and really listened to what I wanted. Very professional and great to work with! :-)

2014-10-30T22:30:54 Response from the vendor

Thank your taking the time to review us Cansas. We really appreciate it. I did just notice your wedding day was way off (your actual date 8/23/14). We are so glad everything worked out to your perfection.

Amazing hair experience

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Meghan D

Chris has been doing my hair extensions for about 1 year and made sure to give me the absolute best service I could find. She gave me the exact look I was wanting as well as making sure to keep my hair healthy. She was able to give me the most hair I've ever had with extensions... Read More and that made my wedding day hair styling incredible (as well as everyday hair styling)! Thanks Chris!

2014-10-30T22:32:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks Meghan! Extensions can be a very tricky until people really see your skills to maintain them. We are so glad that Chris is helping you out with yours to your liking.

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Christina S

Had an amazing experience with CTB! Chris was SO easy to work with, very approachable, and always got back with me quickly. I loved having them come to us, it made my day so much less stressful! Not to mention the hair and makeup turned out perfectly! I could not have asked for... Read More more:-)

2014-10-08T06:58:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. We so loved working with you, your friends, and family. We hope to see you again at another wedding, or another special event.

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

Chris did my hair and make-up for my son's wedding. I looked fantastic! My hair and make up stayed fresh throughout the entire evening. My makeup had a nice matte finish with a glow, but the makeup was not heavy. I had many compliments on how I looked. Chris worked with me to... Read More develop a look that "worked " for me. My hair was an up-do that was flattering and stayed in place all night without appearing stiff. I will absolutely have Chris do my hair and makeup for future special events.

2014-10-08T07:03:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that Chris was able to help you out for your son's wedding, and that everything was to your satisfaction.

Stress Free & Beautiful Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Lucy S

Christine and her team (assistant) were the best decision we made for the day of wedding hair services. My daughter was married in Columbus just two weeks ago. The Hilton downtown was home base. Christine arrived at the designated time; assimilated beautifully into the... Read More atmosphere at the suite while still focussing on the MOST important thing - hair! She (and team) were creative, professional, and honestly wonderful to have on our wedding day. It could not have been better and I absolutely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or similar important function.

Great work / Highly Convenient

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Jo M

Christine did a wonderful job for me and my two bridesmaids. We all loved the job she did and the hair held up for most of the evening with no issue. She listened to what we were looking for and created exactly the look we wanted.I would definitely recommend Columbus Traveling... Read More Beauty team to any bride!

Wonderful work and expertise!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Jillian M

Christine C. of CTBT did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding on 6/28/2014. From the makeup trial run, hair extensions prep all the way through to everything that went on during my big day, she made it easy and stress-free, and I am very pleased with the... Read More outcome. I received many compliments on the "beauty side" of being the bride; I have her to thank for it! - Jillian H.

Chris is amazing

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Maegan S

I found Chris by chance about 6 months before my wedding when I was experiencing massive hair shedding. Frantic, I went to Chris and have been going ever since. I will never let anyone else touch my hair- let alone at my wedding. She and her team made me and my bridesmaids feel... Read More beautiful. They are fun and accommodating and the very best at what they do. I love Chris and I'd recommend her to anyone. :)

2014-07-16T15:57:14 Response from the vendor

Awe thanks Maegan! The minute we met I knew I could help you and your ladies look and feel beautiful. You all were such a fun group. Looking forward to helping your hair grow without extensions. :-)

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Caleb Z

We LOVED working with the Columbus Bride Team! The trial was a blast and Chris's talent is incredible. I was able to choose from 7 styles and she and her team came to the church the morning of our wedding. They moved so quickly and my bridesmaids were so impressed with how... Read More quickly they worked AND how great they looked! I LOVED working with this team and I would recommend them to anyone!

2014-07-13T16:40:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We loved working with you. and all your family and friends. Glad everything turned out like you wanted!

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Nicole T

Christine did my hair and make-up for my wedding. She was wonderful to work with. She was on time and professional and well organized. She took our feedback and made adjustments as necessary. The results were wonderful! I would highly recommend Christine!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Kathleen M

Columbus traveling beauty was a God send on my very busy day! Being able to have them come to your home or location is genius! I had a beautiful updo and she even assisted with my hair extensions. The make up was flawless and held up through my tears of happiness. I HIGHLY... Read More recommend this service if you are a bride to be!

Overall good experience

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Amy M

Overall mine and my bridal parties experience with Chris and the other girls was good. All of our hair looked beautiful. My only complaint was that I spent $85 and 2 hours for a trial hairstyle, and my actual wedding hairstyle looked nothing like my trial one. I liked my... Read More hair for the wedding but because I got the trial was picturing something for weeks that ended up being not what my hair looked like. She had to redo my hair once already though because I didn't like it and I didn't want to complain again. LIke I said, my hair looked good and I got a lot of compliments but I wish I wouldn't have wasted my time and money on the trial hairstyle to not have my hair look anything like it.

2014-01-06T09:21:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate it. When it comes to a trial (which is NEVER mandatory), its more about getting an idea of things that are possible with your hair. It's sometimes difficult to exactly do the hair... Read Less Read More

Columbus Traveling Beauty

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Lisa B

Christine was a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding and answered all of my questions very quickly. Nicole did my makeup and my mother's makeup for the wedding day and Christine did my sister's makeup. Both of them were very professional and extremely easy to work with.... Read More They were also very easy to get in contact with. Nicole listened to exactly what I wanted in the trial and did an amazing job! My husband was blown away when he saw my makeup. I would highly recommend the Columbus Traveling Beauty Team to anyone!

2013-11-21T20:44:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kindness and taking the time to review us. We loved working with you! Such a great group of ladies. We enjoyed being part of your big day, and meeting your family and friends!

Wedding hair

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Bria G

Christine and her team did an excellent job on all the hair for my wedding! I know all my bridesmaids, flower girls, and even my MIL were all very happy with the result!!! Thanks!

Christine Carpenter

I have been a licensed hairstylist and makeup artist for the last 20+ years. I love helping people look and feel their very best. I found a great group of ladies that feel the same way I do, that make up the best team anyone could ever ask for. Their work meets all of my standards for being the top in the beauty field.