Comfort Suites Carlisle

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

10 S. Hanover Street, Carlisle, PA (717) 960-1000

July 4th Wedding

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Casey A

I can't say enough good things about my overall experience with Comfort Suites. It is a perfect location for a Carlisle wedding, as it is downtown, and close to just about everything. From the start, Courtney was always very helpful, along with Meredith with meeting my needs,... Read More and visions. At our reception, they always kept myself, Husband, and Mother in the loop with the order of events, or just anything that was going on. They make sure that everyone is taken care of, and treated us like VIP. I never felt uncomfortable, and if I needed anything, it was taken care of right away. I was looking for a venue where I didn't have to worry about finding a caterer, or purchasing my own drinks , along with the other technical things you have to worry about. You just let them know exactly what you want/need, and they take care of everything. The Staff were extremely professional, and our guests had no complaints either. As soon as we arrived to the Hotel, beverages, and appetizers were waiting there for my husband and I. The price is unbeatable, and the hotel overall is really nice. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely have my reception here. We did the chicken Marsala, which was excellent. Overall, I am highly satisfied with my experience. The only thing that I needed to focus on were the main things any Bride should worry about. Decorations, getting there on time, and having fun! They took care of the rest. Thank you, Courtney, Meredith, and everyone else who helped pull off our dream wedding reception!

wedding reception

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Cathryn B

Comfort Suites was great with helping us with our wedding reception. They offered many different arrangements for food, you could make it as simple or extravagant as you wanted and the prices were reasonable. We had a buffet with appetizers and bar and were very pleased with... Read More the menu and there was plenty of food. They worked with all the other parts of the reception such as the cake, and DJ. They also let us in that morning to decorate. The sales department was friendly with any questions we had. We also enjoyed the complementary bridal suite.

My wedding in 2007

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 althea l

I had my Wedding here at the comfort Suites in May of 2007. They were with me through all the steps of planning and very accommodating for all of my needs. I chose Comfort Suites because my sister also had her reception here in 2002 and though the ball room was perfect. The... Read More food was excellent and was very please with the bar and the selections that they had to offer. The honeymoon suite was perfect and I just loved the huge tub!!