Is this your business? claim it now

(23)

Commerce, CA

2340 S Atlantic Blvd, Commerce, CA

The Greatest!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Mandy K

Wow! Did they do a fantastic job with the flowers for our ceremony and reception. Way beyond my expectations and to be remembered forever!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Kristine C

I used Commerce for all my floral décor for my wedding (Ceremony, Reception, bouquets, flower girl basket, cake décor, etc). I was very happy with the outcome! It was a pleasure working with Duke :)

The absolute best

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Stephanie K

The best people to work with! They were so attentive, relaxed, and thorough. Highly recommend them.

BEAUTIFUL flowers for the price!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Ngoc V

I was very pleased with my flowers. The ceremony decorations, centerpieces and bouquets are exactly how I wanted them. I worked with Duke, who is the nicest person, but it is true his proposal was scribbled on white paper, which may be the cause of any disorganization. You also have to follow up with him on things. Overall, I'm glad I used Commerce Flowers as they had the best price for the quality. The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful.

True Professionals

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Sheila B

I am a busy gal who just gets things done the right way. I am a busy plastic surgeon who demands professionalism and perfection, and commerce flowers delivered: stunning flowers at an incredible value. I was truly lucky to stumble upon them. We saved on flowers and I did not have to compromise on any of my wishes.

Flowers

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Jeniece R

Great, Great, Great, Duke and his staff are really really nice people and went over the top for wedding. Prices are really reasonable and are willing to work with your budget! Flowers came out even better than what was expected.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Carly D

My flowers were absolutely amazing. They came out just how I wanted. The only negative is that I had 2 things that I really needed to happen for the ceremony and Lindy wasn't there to supervise and those two things were NOT done. The pictures of these two things will bother me the rest of my life, but at least the flowers were great

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 vanessa g

I was very please with the outcome of my flowers. All my guests thought complimented them. They were affordable and Eddie was very helpful!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Jennifer G

City of Commerce flowers did such an amazing job for our wedding. The flowers were fresh and the arrangements were beyond our expectations. Amazing service, no complaints

my flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/17/2011 Monica B

commerce flowers did an absolutely beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding! I loved them and so did all my guest! Duke, who is the owner and Lindy his daughter were wonderful. They really worked with our budget and will definitely refer them to friends!

Most Beautiful Flowers Ever!

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Caitlin M

I can't believe how beautiful my wedding flowers were. I've gotten so many compliments. Eddie is great and helped bring my exact vision to life. They are great at keeping the cost down by reusing flowers from the ceremony for the reception. They ended up being half the cost of other quotes I got. The arrangements were huge and lasted for a few weeks after my wedding. They do all their contracts by hand so be sure to keep track of everything especially if you have edits.

nice enough, but not impressed

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Jennifer V

they forgot to bring the flowers for our cocktail hour and that was disappointing.

Amazing Quality at Bargain Prices

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Lauren K

I was on a really tight budget but Commerce flowers was able to give me everything I wanted and more. Before signing a contract Duke made me a sample centerpiece that was beautiful. The product that was delivered to my wedding was absolutely spectacular as well as within my original budget!! They gave me everything I had hoped for and I cant recommend them enough!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 hayley l

Commerce Flowers was an absolute pleasure to work with. Please ask for Duke or Eddie, patient and efficient. I made several changes throughout the process and they gladly accommodated my requests. I received numerous compliments for the flower decorations! Best of all, they have the best price!

Really nice!

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Mary C

Duke was super hospitable and inviting! He really knew how to make your experience memorable and special. Not only were the flowers beautiful they were super affordable! I was on a tight budget and he tried everything he could to make sure he met it. I'm so thankful and happy with the results on the wedding day! =)

Beautiful flower arragements

Reviewed on 3/26/2011 Wendy T

Best value for your money

Great flowers

Reviewed on 3/08/2011 norman w

Great customer service

Great flowers, so-so communication

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Sol M

I dealt with Duke, who is a lovely, albeit VERY distracted person. The flower arrangements were gorgeous, but I had to remind him several times throughout the months what we had agreed on, both in terms of arrangements and cost.

Excellent

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 Crystal L

We used Commerce Flowers for our wedding. They did a fabulous job at a great price. They made a small mistake on the wedding day but they worked hard to correct it and they were successful. They didn't want our family upset on our wedding. I would use them again for any type of an event.

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 11/12/2010 Jennifer P

We worked with Eddie at Commerce flowers and he did an AMAZING job. Their prices are extremely reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend them. Eddie will even put together samples for you which I did not find anywhere else. I didn't have a great idea of what I wanted except for colors but Eddie really delivered.

Beautiful flowers, great service & reasonable

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Cindy L

After meeting with Eddie at Commerce Flowers, I decided that this would be my flower vendor. Eddie was completely helpful and resourceful! He sat with me and my fiance (at the time) and worked with us on our budget. I honestly feel that flowers are cheesy and a waste of money so I wanted a very clean look using minimal flowers. Eddie and his team made the most beautiful and classy arrangements for my wedding. Everything was a soft green and white which looked great against the black and ivory colors of our wedding. He did an amazing job and I'm very please how everything turned out.

beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Angie L

flowers were exactly what i envisioned. only downside is the fresh flowers on my cake. not as much as i wanted/paid for.

Review for City of Commerce Flowers

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer M

Excellent service great prices. Knew exactly the look I wanted. Great execution. Did a lovely job setting up exactly how I wanted. No hidden fees. Dropped everything on time and came through w/last minute changes!

TO Commerce Flowers