Fresh, Local, Organic, Artisan Catering

We specialize in a customized reception experience, from locally sourced ingredients to sustainable meats and seafood, we strive to bring you the very best in an affordable gourmet experience. For something more casual try our slow smoked barbeque for a relaxed, delicious evening. Our Executive Chef, has more than 15 years experience in the catering and fine dining field and is a member of the American Culinary Federation and the Delaware Valley Chefs Association. He prides himself on remaining current with food trends while tipping his hat to classic cuisine as well. Call today for a menu consultation with the chef to start down the road to your dream reception. Our Wedding Coordinator, Andrea, has been called everything from a ninja, Marry Poppins, or a life saver. She's the best!

Cuisine

African, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

3989 Terrace St, Philadelphia, PA Tri-State Area (610) 247-4353

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Rosemary L

Company's Coming catered the reception for my June wedding (2015). It was perfect. We had an absurd amount of compliments on the excellent food and service. Their bartenders were amazing and the staff fantastic. When my husband and I were looking for food, they had a sweetheart... Read More table already set up for us with heaping helpings of everything. Andrea, their coordinator, was a godsend the day of, and the days leading up to too; she communicated with all the vendors and coordinated everything on the wedding day. She was very communicative and really worked with us to make our event what we wanted. Company's Coming works with Night Kitchen so the desserts came with the food. Again, everything was delicious. I recommend the services of Company's Coming for anyone with a big event and wants it done just right.

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Samantha S

Company's Coming Catering was amazing to work with from beginning to end. We started planning our wedding two years in advance, and our caterer was one of the first vendors we chose. Andrea, who also serves as a wedding coordinator, was very personable right from the beginning,... Read More and helped us throughout every stage of planning and executing our wedding. Andrea was entirely vital to the success of our wedding. She made sure our space looked gorgeous, that people were where they needed to be when they needed to be there, and that each moment of the night ran smoothly. She also served as a contact person for our other vendors, which made the entire day flow well and took a ton of pressure off of us. Chef Josh created truly delicious meals; all of our guests were thrilled with the food. Multiple guests told us that the dinner was the best meal that they have ever had at a wedding. I cannot rate Company's Coming highly enough. Their prices are reasonable, and they were so wonderful to work with. Our wedding would not have been possible without them.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Andrea W

Company's Coming catered our wedding at Morris Arboretum in June and they were amazing! They made some of the best smoked brisket and chicken our guests and we had ever had. The honey cornbread is also delicious. They seemed happy to make anything we had in mind. Company's... Read More Coming also has a photo booth that all our guests loved. The booklet of all the photos taken in the booth Andrea gave us at the end of the night was a nice touch. Again, the food was amazing and everything went very smoothly.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Debbie S

It was the best decision I could have made for our wedding to have Company's Coming as our caterer. Andrea worked tirelessly to ensure our day was as special as she could. Our guests raved at how delicious the food was and everything from the time we got to our venue until we... Read More were packing up to leave ran seamlessly. She made sure we ate, our guests were directed to the right place, and even had snacks and drinks in the bridal suite for myself and my bridesmaids. Within short notice, she even threw together a few vegan dishes for our friends. We could not have had a more perfect day and wedding without her! I would recommend her to any bride, she truly is amazing at what she does!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Randi S

From the beginning of planning to the end of the wedding night, Company's Coming provided an outstanding experience that I wouldn't trade for anything. The food was amazing - all of our guests were raving - and the service left nothing to be desired. The most important thing... Read More to note, in my opinion, was how hard Andrea worked to keep everything running smoothly. She coordinated with a breeze and made sure we ate, the bridal party was happy, and even that our elderly guests were fed and cared for. She did more than most people can pull off with help, but all on her own! She made sure our night was magical and it was absolutely perfect for us. We couldn't be happier and are so glad we chose Company's Coming to cater our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Noemí F

Andrea is a wedding goddess. Our day way beyond amazing, and all because she and her team made everything run smoothly months before and the day of. Every one of our guest raved about the food and drink, which was delicious and exactly what we wanted. The flow of the evening and... Read More the organization was flawless. Andrea was so easy to work with, making sure we had everything we needed, everything we didn't know we needed, to the point of me not even knowing she was holding my train when I walked out the door of the arboretum. She let go with a professional "flump" and my dress was perfect as I walked down the aisle. At the end of the night she was cool, calm, collected when everything had to be packed up and sent home. All of our vendors also knew her, and they all said she was great, too. I could not have asked for a better experience than Company's Coming. I would recommend them 1000 times over if I could.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Alex S

We got married last week at Morris Arboretum and selected Andrea and her staff from Company's Coming to do our catering/wedding coordination. Out of the six preferred vendors we had the option of choosing from, Company's Coming was hands down the most reasonable and inclusive... Read More when it came to getting the most bang for your buck. Not only was the cake AND the photo booth included in the cost, Andrea also provided most of our decorations which saved us from buying things that we'd only use once and have to worry about afterwards. The best part about Company’s Coming was Andrea herself. Without her, we honestly wouldn’t have been able to pull off our wedding. She was attentive and detail oriented from the first time we spoke on the phone to the moment we left the venue on our wedding night. Any time we had any questions, she was available by phone or email regardless of whatever else she had on her plate at the time. And most importantly, she kept us focused on the important aspects of our wedding rather than dwelling on the little details. If something wasn’t necessary, she straight up told us we didn’t need it. By the end of the wedding planning process, she really felt like a part of our family. We will truly miss working with her and her team. And of course, as the other reviews have noted over and over again, the food was amazing. Chef Josh did an amazing job with our entire menu and our guests could not stop raving about the food. Also, Night Kitchen Bakery did an incredible job with the cake as well. So good in fact that I’m still eating the leftover cake from the wedding while writing this review. All in all, we couldn’t be happier with Andrea and Company’s Coming Catering. If I could do it all over again, I would pick Company’s Coming again and again.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Alex S

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Maggie L

Our daughter's wedding was in July 2016 and choosing Company's Coming was the smartest thing she did, aside from her groom. We worked with Andrea and appreciated her attention to detail, sense of humor and perspective on all things wedding. Many of the 170 guests said that the... Read More served dinner was the best they had ever had at a wedding; these were folks from NYC, DC and Philly. We received many extras and customized add-ons which would have busted the budget but were included. Can't thank them enough for making our daughter's wedding the one she always dreamed of.