Computer Calligraphy Of Connecticut

Serving Fairfield & Westchester Counties

Computerized Calligraphy offers the sophistication and elegance of hand calligraphy for a fraction of the cost. Our services include envelope addressing, design and printing of invitations, place cards, menus, monograms, save the date cards, programs, table signs or any other event item needed. We also carry invitations by Carlson Craft.

15 Putnam Park Road, Bethel, CT
Serving Fairfield & Westchester Counties

Thorough and Attentive

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Janelle J

Robin of computer calligraphy was wonderful! Her attention to detail was impeccable!! She matched the font of our invitation to the addresses, escort cards and the menu. She was extremely professional and timely with her communications.

Calligrapher

Reviewed on 10/24/2010 kari b

My invitations turned out perfect thanks to Robin. She has numerous options to choose from, she has impecable attention to detail and is very prompt and affordable. I give Robin my highest recommendation.

Good work done, less expensive than calligraphy

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Marisa T

I was pretty pleased with the way the names turned out -- it looked like real calligraphy. The only thing that was annoying was having to order the name place cards and have them sent to the company and then being told that she wished I'd sent her some spares. But a good bargain -- I estimate a calligrapher would have cost us $250 and we paid about $110.

TO Computer Calligraphy Of Connecticut