Concorde Worldwide Limousine

Monmouth~Middlesex~Ocean~Mercer~Princeton~Tri-State Area

NJ Wedding Transportation & Guest Shuttle Services

Since 1984, Concorde Worldwide has been providing professional, reliable and exceptional NJ Wedding Limo & Shuttle Transportation. We give special attention to each couple and focus on their unique needs. For budget-conscience brides, our wedding specialists custom design wedding limousine packages that are cost-effective and maximize shuttle service transportation for guests. Select from Limousines, Luxury Minibuses, Transit Vans & Executive Coaches. Ideal vehicles for guest shuttle service, bridal parties, families and attendees traveling to and from the service, reception and hotels. Chauffeurs are professionally trained. Remember your event is more than one day! Book bachelor / bachelorette parties, a spa day, golf for the guys, rehearsal dinners and honeymoon transportation

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

900 Route 33 East, Freehold, NJ Monmouth~Middlesex~Ocean~Mercer~Princeton~Tri-State Area (732) 577-0023

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Karissa H

We hired the company's 39 passenger bus to shuttle our guests to and from our wedding reception. Stephanie, our sales contact, was extremely pleasant, responsive, and flexible! The bus was well-maintained, clean, and prompt. I would definitely recommend their services and will... Read More use them for future events!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Sydney A

THE BEST!!! Stephanie is a pleasure to work with, always! Drivers are nice, clean, and professionals!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Nicole R

Used Concorde to transport my wedding guests between my venue and hotels. Leading up to the day Stephanie was extremely helpful in planning out logistics with me. The price was great, the shuttle was clean and very nice, and the driver was professional. It was one less thing I... Read More had to stress about on the day of. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kelly L

If I could give them 20 stars I would!!!! Stephanie was SUPER easy to work with, always got back to us right away and answered every question we had. Our day of drivers, Michael and Larry were UNBELIEVABLY attentive, they were honestly the easiest part of our day. I could not... Read More believe it. They called up, confirmed how the shuttles would work, and they were exactly where they said they'd be every single time. I have to be honest, shuttles and logistics was one thing I worried about with our wedding... But working with Larry and Michael made it seamless and easy, it was the last worry on my mind. Which was seriously the best thing I could ever ask for on my wedding day. I honestly can't thank Stephanie, Michael, and Larry enough for being SOOO amazing. On a stressful day, like our wedding day, they were incredibly attentive and we didn't even have to think twice about the shuttles. Thank you, thank you, thank you, times a million, you have no idea how much it meant to us to have this go sooooo amazingly. If you want impeccable service, at a good price, use Concorde Worldwide. I'm telling you, you can't go wrong with these guys. Using them was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. If you want a service you can depend on, and won't cause you ANY stress, Concorde is the shuttle service for you!!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Christina D

Working with Concorde Worldwide was so easy, and Stephanie in particular was such a great resource. In the last few days leading up to the wedding, I started to worry about everything running on-schedule. - it turns out I worried for no reason. Everything went seamlessly with... Read More transportation. They arrived on time and the limo was in perfect condition and very spacious and comfortable. No issues whatsoever in traveling to the ceremony and back to the hotel. It was also very hands-of on my part, they were complete professionals and knew exactly where we needed to be without any direction. I would use Concorde again for any event and highly recommend them for wedding day transportation!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Jillian

Concorde truly helped to make our wedding day extra special. We had two limos (one for the guys and one for the girls) provide pickups from different locations about an hour apart and deliver us all to church for the ceremony. Post-ceremony the bridal party hopped into the... Read More larger limo together and went to take photos and then post-photos the bridal party was dropped off at the reception site. Both drivers were polite and over-accommodating. The driver who picked up us girls made an extra special gesture—he went back to my parents’ home (about seven minutes from the church we were married in) to pick up a bouquet of roses we had set aside for our Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary and mistakenly left behind on the back deck. He got these roses to the church in no time and no one was the wiser about the situation. This same driver also made a post-ceremony Wawa run for our bridal party, which won over everybody! Would recommend Concorde Worldwide to anyone in the area and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Easy and Reliable

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Laurissa J

I rented a limo for my bridesmaids and bus for my groomsmen to and from the church on the day of my wedding. Concorde Worldwide was on time to pick us up, with clean and modern vehicles. Traffic was a bit of a problem getting back after the ceremony, but Concorde didn't... Read More overcharge me for the few minutes of overtime. (you never know - some places may nickel and dime over 5 minutes) Stephanie was great during the planning process. I changed my timeframe many times, and she was quick with her responses and always willing to work with me. I was planning my wedding from out of the area, and it was very easy to work with Concorde.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Allison U

Concorde Limousine was excellent! The entire staff was excellent to work with throughout the planning process. Our drive on our actual wedding day was so friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

great service and overall great experience

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Dana R

We used them for shuttles to and from the reception. I worked with Stephanie who understood my needs and was able to come within my budget. My guests loved the shuttles and were truly able to enjoy themselves. The shuttles were impeccable and are very new as well! The drivers... Read More were great and friendly.

Wedding Limo

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Caroline P

Concorde provided high quality and reliable service for our August 2nd wedding. Stephanie was easy to work with to make the booking, and not at all pushy. The driver showed up early and had no problems finding the venue. I would recommend brides to use a limo company that is... Read More familiar with their venue - you do not want to get lost the day of your wedding!

Just ok

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Wendy R

Our shuttle service would be rated as just ok. At one point, the driver locked the keys in the van. This is a problem when most of your guests are staying at the hotel and need to get to the venue. Think twice before booking this company.

Comfortable Transportation

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Stacy M

We used Concord for our transportation to and from the hotel and reception. Very profession company to work with and comfortable busses. Even when there was an issue with one bus getting to the recption to take guests home, they rectified it and sent a sleek party bus in its... Read More place. they did this all before the end of our recption and we didnt even know! Amzing company, reasonably priced and very courteous staff.

First class vehicles and service!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Holly E

We used a 23 passenger luxury shuttle for our wedding party. It had comfortable leather seats and even 2 tables inside! It was definitely a high class vehicle and made us feel special! We also booked 2 coach shuttles for our guests, which worked out perfect. Our guests... Read More arrived to our venue on time and were safely brought back to the hotel after the reception. Both Stephanie and Joe answered all of our questions and were professional and made sure we had our schedule planned out, and confirmed everything with us the week of the wedding.

Ronnie the Limo Driver was Great!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Joan K

we practically waited until the last minute to reserve our limo for our wedding. Concorde's prices were comparable to many others we looked at and a local vendor. Ronnie our driver was wonderful...friendly, helpful, and obviously had experience with a bride's train in and out... Read More of the car! and he can rock a tux as well! We would definitely use Concorde in the future and would request Ronnie as our driver without hesitation!