Concorde Worldwide Limousine

Monmouth~Middlesex~Ocean~Mercer~Princeton~Tri-State Area

NJ Wedding Transportation & Guest Shuttle Services

Since 1984, Concorde Worldwide has been providing professional, reliable and exceptional NJ Wedding Limo & Shuttle Transportation. We give special attention to each couple and focus on their unique needs. For budget-conscience brides, our wedding specialists custom design wedding limousine packages that are cost-effective and maximize shuttle service transportation for guests. Select from Limousines, Luxury Minibuses, Transit Vans & Executive Coaches. Ideal vehicles for guest shuttle service, bridal parties, families and attendees traveling to and from the service, reception and hotels. Chauffeurs are professionally trained. Remember your event is more than one day! Book bachelor / bachelorette parties, a spa day, golf for the guys, rehearsal dinners and honeymoon transportation

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

900 Route 33 East, Freehold, NJ Monmouth~Middlesex~Ocean~Mercer~Princeton~Tri-State Area (732) 577-0023

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Kim P

Stephanie was very helpful and informative. The drivers were professional and the busses were very clean. Would recommend for wedding or event.

2017-09-06T08:36:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making us a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Carolyn H

Working with Concorde for our wedding guest shuttle needs was easy and efficient. They were quick to respond to all of my questions and inquiries in a polite and professional manner. The driver was extremely friendly, on time, and got our guests where they needed to be... Read More efficiently. I would highly recommend using Concorde on your wedding day.

2017-08-15T14:46:26 Response from the vendor

Carolyn, Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We are happy to have made this part of your day easier! Thank you again for your business. Sincerely, Stephanie

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Lindsey C

We chose Concorde for our hotel to venue shuttle service. We used the large 39 passenger bus and the 27 passenger bus. The buses were amazing, seemed new and very clean! The drivers were extremely punctual and so kind!! The booking process was super easy and we even added the... Read More second bus only 2 months before our wedding and the team so super helpful! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the future!

2017-06-26T12:46:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are pleased to hear you were happy with our services from the initial planning of your transportation to your wedding day. Our chauffeurs will be recognized for a job well done. Thank you for letting Concorde... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kristian A

Great service, efficient but quiet driver. My guests has nothing poor to say, definitely worth the money.

2017-10-30T09:28:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments. Thank you for making us a small part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 miriam c

Concorde was recommended by our hotel, and I really didn't have high expectation--I was pleasantly surprised. I contacted them thru their website and they responded within 1 hour with full pricing, availability and package options. I decided to go with them because they offered... Read More high quality service at almost 1/2 cost of another vendor we were evaluating. A few says before our wedding, their coordinator called to confirm start & end times and worked with me to determine optimal time based on our wedding schedule. The shuttle we booked was medium sized and it looked like an airplane with ambiant lighting and soft leather seats w/new car smell. Our guests rode is style!! The driver waited for at the end of the night and happily drove me and my husband as the last passengers. We're so glad we found them and we fully recommend them

2017-10-30T09:35:36 Response from the vendor

Miriam, I'm so glad to hear we provided superior service for your special day. That is always our goal and appreciate that took the time to express your satisfaction! We wish you all the best your new life has to offer. Sincerely, Stephanie

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Gina O

Stephanie was so helpful every step of the way! We ended up having more people staying at the hotel who would be taking the buses than expected. Last minute, we had to book another shuttle to accommodate the high number of people. Stephanie took the time to help us as we... Read More discussed numbers and the different options that were available to us. We also had a little bit of a longer distance between the hotel and reception, but the shuttles were extremely nice and comfortable. They were always on time and helped to make our day seamless. We were so happy we booked with Concorde and would happily recommend to anyone!

2017-10-23T09:21:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company! We pride ourselves on providing excellent service and were delighted to play a small part in your special day! We wish you all the best. It was a pleasure... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Anna-Lee C

We chose Concorde for our Oct 1st wedding shuttle service from the hotel and from the NJ Transit station to our venue. The driver was prompt and courteous. The 39 passenger bus was spotless and very comfortable. Stephanie made the planning so easy. 10/10 would hire again!

2017-10-18T08:23:39 Response from the vendor

Anna-Lee, Thank you so much for choosing Concorde to handle the transportation for your special day! It was a pleasure working with you! We wish you all the best ! Sincerely, Stephanie

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Michelle S

This company is awesome. I rented a 14 person limo bus for my wedding and it was perfect. So much room, coolers on the bus for drinks, plenty of space for my dress. Our driver, Jim, was great. He came into the church with us and helped fan out my dress for when I walked down the... Read More aisle. He was even there after the ceremony, offering the wedding party and our parents cups of water which was so appreciated after an hour long mass in a warm church. I would absolutely recommend this company, they were great from start to finish.

2017-09-25T08:55:44 Response from the vendor

Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Jim is a senior chauffeur and has been here a long time because of the great job he does. I will be sure he is again recognized for his outstanding service. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 A K

"mike of honor" was amazing! could not have asked for a better driver. he went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. concorde has the best looking fleet! the party bus was unbelievable and a ton of room!

2017-09-15T14:11:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Concorde to handle transportation for your Wedding! We were honored to be a small part of your special day! Wishing you all the best your new life has to offer!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Karissa H

We hired the company's 39 passenger bus to shuttle our guests to and from our wedding reception. Stephanie, our sales contact, was extremely pleasant, responsive, and flexible! The bus was well-maintained, clean, and prompt. I would definitely recommend their services and will... Read More use them for future events!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Sydney A

THE BEST!!! Stephanie is a pleasure to work with, always! Drivers are nice, clean, and professionals!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Nicole R

Used Concorde to transport my wedding guests between my venue and hotels. Leading up to the day Stephanie was extremely helpful in planning out logistics with me. The price was great, the shuttle was clean and very nice, and the driver was professional. It was one less thing I... Read More had to stress about on the day of. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kelly L

If I could give them 20 stars I would!!!! Stephanie was SUPER easy to work with, always got back to us right away and answered every question we had. Our day of drivers, Michael and Larry were UNBELIEVABLY attentive, they were honestly the easiest part of our day. I could not... Read More believe it. They called up, confirmed how the shuttles would work, and they were exactly where they said they'd be every single time. I have to be honest, shuttles and logistics was one thing I worried about with our wedding... But working with Larry and Michael made it seamless and easy, it was the last worry on my mind. Which was seriously the best thing I could ever ask for on my wedding day. I honestly can't thank Stephanie, Michael, and Larry enough for being SOOO amazing. On a stressful day, like our wedding day, they were incredibly attentive and we didn't even have to think twice about the shuttles. Thank you, thank you, thank you, times a million, you have no idea how much it meant to us to have this go sooooo amazingly. If you want impeccable service, at a good price, use Concorde Worldwide. I'm telling you, you can't go wrong with these guys. Using them was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. If you want a service you can depend on, and won't cause you ANY stress, Concorde is the shuttle service for you!!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Christina D

Working with Concorde Worldwide was so easy, and Stephanie in particular was such a great resource. In the last few days leading up to the wedding, I started to worry about everything running on-schedule. - it turns out I worried for no reason. Everything went seamlessly with... Read More transportation. They arrived on time and the limo was in perfect condition and very spacious and comfortable. No issues whatsoever in traveling to the ceremony and back to the hotel. It was also very hands-of on my part, they were complete professionals and knew exactly where we needed to be without any direction. I would use Concorde again for any event and highly recommend them for wedding day transportation!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Jillian

Concorde truly helped to make our wedding day extra special. We had two limos (one for the guys and one for the girls) provide pickups from different locations about an hour apart and deliver us all to church for the ceremony. Post-ceremony the bridal party hopped into the... Read More larger limo together and went to take photos and then post-photos the bridal party was dropped off at the reception site. Both drivers were polite and over-accommodating. The driver who picked up us girls made an extra special gesture—he went back to my parents’ home (about seven minutes from the church we were married in) to pick up a bouquet of roses we had set aside for our Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary and mistakenly left behind on the back deck. He got these roses to the church in no time and no one was the wiser about the situation. This same driver also made a post-ceremony Wawa run for our bridal party, which won over everybody! Would recommend Concorde Worldwide to anyone in the area and look forward to working with them again in the future!

Easy and Reliable

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Laurissa J

I rented a limo for my bridesmaids and bus for my groomsmen to and from the church on the day of my wedding. Concorde Worldwide was on time to pick us up, with clean and modern vehicles. Traffic was a bit of a problem getting back after the ceremony, but Concorde didn't... Read More overcharge me for the few minutes of overtime. (you never know - some places may nickel and dime over 5 minutes) Stephanie was great during the planning process. I changed my timeframe many times, and she was quick with her responses and always willing to work with me. I was planning my wedding from out of the area, and it was very easy to work with Concorde.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Allison U

Concorde Limousine was excellent! The entire staff was excellent to work with throughout the planning process. Our drive on our actual wedding day was so friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

great service and overall great experience

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Dana R

We used them for shuttles to and from the reception. I worked with Stephanie who understood my needs and was able to come within my budget. My guests loved the shuttles and were truly able to enjoy themselves. The shuttles were impeccable and are very new as well! The drivers... Read More were great and friendly.

Wedding Limo

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Caroline P

Concorde provided high quality and reliable service for our August 2nd wedding. Stephanie was easy to work with to make the booking, and not at all pushy. The driver showed up early and had no problems finding the venue. I would recommend brides to use a limo company that is... Read More familiar with their venue - you do not want to get lost the day of your wedding!

Just ok

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Wendy R

Our shuttle service would be rated as just ok. At one point, the driver locked the keys in the van. This is a problem when most of your guests are staying at the hotel and need to get to the venue. Think twice before booking this company.

Comfortable Transportation

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Stacy M

We used Concord for our transportation to and from the hotel and reception. Very profession company to work with and comfortable busses. Even when there was an issue with one bus getting to the recption to take guests home, they rectified it and sent a sleek party bus in its... Read More place. they did this all before the end of our recption and we didnt even know! Amzing company, reasonably priced and very courteous staff.

First class vehicles and service!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Holly E

We used a 23 passenger luxury shuttle for our wedding party. It had comfortable leather seats and even 2 tables inside! It was definitely a high class vehicle and made us feel special! We also booked 2 coach shuttles for our guests, which worked out perfect. Our guests... Read More arrived to our venue on time and were safely brought back to the hotel after the reception. Both Stephanie and Joe answered all of our questions and were professional and made sure we had our schedule planned out, and confirmed everything with us the week of the wedding.

Ronnie the Limo Driver was Great!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Joan K

we practically waited until the last minute to reserve our limo for our wedding. Concorde's prices were comparable to many others we looked at and a local vendor. Ronnie our driver was wonderful...friendly, helpful, and obviously had experience with a bride's train in and out... Read More of the car! and he can rock a tux as well! We would definitely use Concorde in the future and would request Ronnie as our driver without hesitation!