Custom Specialty Bakery

Confectionately Yours Bakery is a custom bakery specializing in Wedding, Special Occasion and unique baked goods. All of our products are made order. We offer a variety of products from Cakes, Cup Cakes, Cake Pops, Fruit tarts and pies, specialty desserts and unique treats. We also offer a variety of items for the couple who's looking for something a little different. Our Dessert bars can offer dozens of specialized items like Caramel Cheese cake, Turtle Brownies,Macaroons, Fruit tarts, Lemon bites and much much more.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

945 E Dansville Rd, Dansville, MI Serving the Mid Michigan / Greater Lansing Area (517) 930-2169
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Alexis R

Heather was amazing! From the moment we met her, she wowed us with her hand crafted desserts. Heather brought us a huge variety of samples- it was so difficult to choose. We were able to customize each dessert and mix any flavors we wanted. We ordered an assortment of desserts... Read More and we were beyond pleased with the outcome. Cake balls, cups cakes, mini cupcakes, and a variety of cheesecakes- Everything was so delicious!! Our guests were so excited about all of the different flavors we had to offer. Not only was the dessert amazing, heather set up our dessert bar, beautifully. Could not be happier with our experience.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kearstyn M

I cant say enough how amazing the delux carrot cake was for our wedding. We had cupcakes and a naked wedding cake, and all were fantastic. They went over so well with our guests and I have had a number of people ask about them. Heather worked so great with us and accommodated... Read More our needs for a vegan gluten free option for a few cupcake so easily. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Emily D

Working with Heather was so enjoyable. She was knowledgeable, helpful, and flexible. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted when we met, and I was concerned about price. But Heather had very reasonable prices and helped me pick out the perfect cake. I was thrilled when I saw the... Read More cake on the day of. It was beautiful and delicious! I would work with Heather again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Amanda H

Heather is literally AMAZING to work with! I didn't have a very good idea of what I wanted at first and she was able to work with me to find a design that matched my theme perfectly! We had all cupcakes and then an 8in cake for us to cut. I carefully estimated all of the bakers... Read More in the Lansing area and Heather by far, has the best price. I would definitely recommend her services!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Beth Ann K

I can not say enough great things about Confectionately Yours. Heather made the donuts and cake topper for our brunch wedding and I have gotten so many compliments about them! People could not get enough of the donuts, and thankfully we had some left over that we froze and have... Read More been eating. The donuts and cake were fresh and delicious. She did the set up at Waldenwoods as well and it looked great. I would highly recommend!

Heather D. Schmidt

I started professionally baking at Katrina’s Bakery in Newport Rhode Island nearly 18 years ago. After providing desserts for the famed Cliff Walk Mansion in Newport RI, I started Goodies to Go! Shortly after this, I expanded my offerings to include Wedding and Special Occasion Cakes and Cup Cakes. Since moving back home to Michigan 15 years ago I have further expanded my line of products to include cake pops and specialty dessert catering. I then changed my name from Goodies to Go! to Confectionately Yours, to better reflect the passion I have for baking.