Confetti, LLC | Exquisite Floral and Event Decor

Redding, CT

What do you dream of for your wedding day?

Whether you are looking for a classic look in your wedding flowers, or a more unusual and unique design, Confetti can create it. Exquisite and detailed floral work and decor to full wedding planning and coordination for any budget.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

18 Old Mill Rd, Redding, CT (203) 544-6090
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jillian R

5.0 I can't say enough wonderful things about Barbara and her entire team at Confetti. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to flowers, and I trusted Barbara completely to come up with the flowers for our ceremony and reception. I'm so glad I did! I'm still receiving compliments... Read More on my flowers to this day. Everything looked like it was from a magazine. The boutonnieres for the guys were SO cool looking, they were actually thrilled to wear them. The centerpieces and the decorations on the place card table were also phenomenal. I asked for something a little wacky and outside the box, and Confetti really took my idea and made it amazing. Not only that, but they designed and printed the table numbers and the place cards, which looked fantastic. My venue didn't handle that stuff, so I was so relieved that they took care of it. It was one more thing I knew I didn't have to worry about. Barbara made me feel so relaxed about the whole process, and was also just an incredibly sweet person and wonderful to deal with. I had total confidence in the business from my first appointment. I could tell everything was taken very seriously, and that Confetti works hard to deliver the entire experience. They really do think about every detail. You get so much more than just a florist that will deliver the flowers and then walk away. They truly thought of everything. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Confetti to any of my friends.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Grace R

I cannot say enough about Barb and Confetti. She was exceptional. Beyond what I could have ever expected or imagined. She MADE my wedding. I will never forget all the gorgeous flower arrangements, details, and decor from my wedding day. Barb is a true professional- full of... Read More knowledge, stories, suggestions, and guidance. She knows exactly what she is doing and I felt 100% comfortable with her ideas and trusted her explicitly. I am so glad that I chose her to arrange the flowers and provide her team to execute my highly-detailed and crazy vision. I supplied a lot of vintage vases, candle holders, plates, wine crates, and other pieces from my home and Barb made sure she utilized every piece. She incorporated flowers in every inch of the venue- places I did not even think of. Buffet tables, cake tables, mantle, aisles, etc. Barb then used the outdoor floral arrangements inside to further make the venue feel gorgeous and full of of color! We also rented LED lanterns around the wading pool at our venue. She threw flowers in the water for an added touch. It was such a beautiful focal point. I am so glad Barb talked me into this! People were loving the indoor/outdoor feel from dinner to dancing. I would like to add that Barb allowed my mom to be such a HUGE part of this process. As a gardener herself and owner of her own business, my mom wanted her blooms and her work to be apart of my special day. Barb and my mom discussed just what my mom would need to grow, pick, and provide. Barb had an exact stem number! She had a back up plan if none of the flowers bloomed, and had plenty of flowers to supplement whatever my mom did have. Because of these two hard working ladies, my wedding day was truly spectacular. Everyone kept talking about my bouquet and the large floral arrangements that were at the end of the aisle. Barb was so informative and was always there if I needed to pick her brain or confirm something with her. I knew she didn't look at my wedding as "just a wedding" but as a special day for my husband and I. I cannot wait to work with Barb again in the future. I could live in her shop- she has candle holders, flowers, ribbons, and decor everywhere! Loved that she had so much to pick and choose from as I was going through my ideas. She has a computer and a shop full of pictures and expertise! I cannot say how much I truly enjoyed working with Barb. Her part in the wedding was by far my favorite and I cannot wait to see pictures and display all her hard work. Thank you so much for helping me make my wedding day so special for all the guests and my family. I will never forget it!

Really saw my vision

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Kristen B

We met Barbara at a wedding expo and immediately felt she would be the florist for our wedding! We met with her a few months later and felt that she really understood our vision and was extremely adept at giving ideas and suggestions to help when we weren't sure what we... Read More wanted. I changed my mind so many times after that 1st meeting and she and her team were always willing to change my quote and to stay within my budget. Never once did I feel that I was bothering them and they were always kind and courteous when I wanted something changed. Their arrangements were beyond beautiful. Full of color, fresh flowers, and exactly what I had envisioned. I got so many compliments on the flowers and I wish they could live forever! They are extremely organized there and have worked at so many venues it was helpful that they knew the layout of my venue and could really tell me what was possible in the space. They are very talented at floral arrangements and their service was beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 A S

I am very thankful to Barbara and her team at confetti. The day of our wedding was blessed with a few inches of snow but despite the horrible travel conditions all the flowers turned out wonderful and arrived on time to the house, church, and venue. My bouqet looked wonderful... Read More for the entire night even after outstide photos in the freezing cold!!! Barbara was professional and helpful when it came time to picking different table arangements. At one point the intial center piece vase I had picked was on backorder, she immediately contacted me and provided multiple other options. I also felt she had my best interest in mind, and was professional in the way she handled everything. I recommend Confetti to anyone in need of floral arrangments for any event not just weddings!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Samantha G

We'd give Confetti ten stars if it was possible. We started working with Barbara at Confetti the day after our original choice of florist was unable to meet with us. She was awesome with planning - the bride/groom didn't know what they wanted at the onset, but Barbara guided... Read More them through the choices. She made sure that the bride/groom were aware of their choices and knowledgeable about flower options. And she suggested multiple ways to keep costs reasonable and under control. Later, when viewing the protoypes, she tweaked them to the couple's satisfaction. Best of all, the wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and perfect. She didn't miss anything - no detail was omitted. And through all of this she was absolutely a delight to work with. A job very well done.

2016-11-02T13:54:03 Response from the vendor

D - What an awesome couple and fabulous day they had at the farm! Picture perfect! You made my part of it a joy! Can't wait to see the photos! Warmly, Barbara

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cassandra C

Barbara outdid herself with the flowers for our wedding. I was amazed at how my vision came to life. Her professionalism and creativity is unparalleled. She was always quick to respond to my emails, offer helpful feedback and suggestions and took the time to work with my mother... Read More and I on the floral design of my wedding. She went above and beyond what I expected and the flowers were truly amazing and exactly what I had envisioned. She also helped out so much with the day of setup for each table and brought additional flowers and candles to add accents where needed. My husband adored my bouquet and the display she created for our white birch alter is now in our backyard!! The colors and coordination was spectacular! I cannot express enough what a beautifully talented woman Barbara is and what a pleasure it was to work with her.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelly B

We highly recommend Confetti, as Barbara and Georgina are a pleasure to work with!!! Barbara created such BEAUTIFUL bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding! I cried when I saw the final arrangements, as they were gorgeous!!! She added her personal touch and created... Read More such masterpieces! We knew from the moment we met her that she would know what our vision was and make everything come together!!! Also, Barbara and her team are very responsive and worked hard to stay within your budget- without taking away from the beauty in the flowers!!!!

2016-10-22T10:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am thrilled that you loved the culmination of your vision in the flower designs we did for your beautiful fall wedding! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and hope you keep us posted on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Joan C

"Just the best" Barb and her Confetti team exceeded our expectations. Our daughter and our future son-in-law wanted to have an out door wedding. Outdoor weddings are challenging. You have property preparations and selection of diverse wedding event vendors. The coordination of a... Read More quality event presentation requires many diverse vendors working together for a successful wedding. Confetti's team "Can do attitude" made our challenging event tasks a lot easier. We were able to provide a memorable wedding for our daughter and now son-in-law to cherish the rest of their lives. Barb and her team delivered to make our wedding a professional presentation for our friends and relatives. Have confidence they deliver on there service at the "highest level of quality".

2016-10-19T10:07:02 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review! Your property was stunning, the couple euphoric, and the parents relieved! We couldn't miss with the setting and other vendors we worked with! Barbara

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kate M

I cannot recommend Barbara and the Confetti team enough! My consultation and preview meetings with Barbara were extremely fun and were some of the first moments I got to start to see the vision I had for my wedding start to come together during my planning process. She was... Read More extremely flexible and creative - working within my budget, incorporating items I had made or purchased myself and completely understood what kind of ambiance I wanted to convey. The day of my wedding ended up startng off very rainy, windy and cold - completely changing up our ceremony decor plans. The Confetti team handled the situation better than I ever could have hoped and I was beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. They are truly, truly wonderful! I loved absolutely everything they did, whether it was a planned decor option we discussed during consultations, or a day-of improvisation. Thank you again Barbara and team!!

2016-10-13T09:19:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Katie! It was a pleasure making your vision come true! A beautiful venue, gorgeous bride and handsome groom - all that you need! (Plus Confetti, of course!) Warmly, Barbara

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Chanisa B

I was the planner for a wedding on September 3, 2016 at the Keeler tavern in Ridgefield. My client had a clear vision of what she wanted and I knew I could trust Barbara and her team to make the vision a reality. The added curveball was that the mother of the bride is an avid... Read More gardener and wanted to include blooms she had grown in the arrangements and bouquets. The result was more beautiful than I or my client could have dreamed of. Barbara's organization and attention to detail is above par on every level. I will refer all future clients to confetti without hesitation.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Cheryl M

Wow, Confetti was great! The flowers were gorgeous! They met with us and gave options that we never even thought of. We did not have a wedding planner for our backyard wedding so the ideas Barbara proposed to us were invaluable. Thanks so much, Barbara and staff!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Danielle A

We absolutely LOVED our flowers!! Not to mention, working with Barbara and Georgina was a wonderful experience in of itself. When we first met with Barbara, we explained what our budget was and she assured us that we would be able to hit that budget by repurposing flowers from... Read More the ceremony to use during the reception. We were so relieved!! The flowers on the day of looked even more amazing than expected. It was truly a great experience working with this Confetti team!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Daniella A

Barbara and her team at Confetti are amazing. They're a great company to work with and I highly recommend them. Our flowers were gorgeous and we got many compliments. My bouquet was about the prettiest I had ever seen. Daniella Assis

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jennifer D

The flowers at my wedding were even better than I ever could have imagined! I admitted to Barbara that I didn't know ANYTHING about flowers, but sent her some photos and she recreated it perfectly. In the last meeting, after completely changing everything we had planned in our... Read More centerpieces, she was more than accomadting. We went to the the walk-in and literally picked out "exactly" the flowers I wanted in the centerpiece. My bridal bouquet took my own breath away. It's the one thing I keep going back to when people ask about the wedding. It was absolutley stunning. While it's the trend to do tiny baby's breath bouquet's lately, I'm glad I had Confetti design a beautiful, giant, colorful, bridal bouquet. Another thing I loved about working with Barbara was how she frequently made suggestions of areas I could save money on. She knew my budget, she understood my vision, and presented me with options and ways that I could stick to that budget, such a repurposing the bridemaids bouquets as four of the table's centerpieces and using our own containers rather than renting hers. I'd highly recommend the floral services from Barbara at Confetti!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Megan C

Barbara and her team did an unbelievable job on our flowers, tablescapes and decorations for our July outdoor wedding at my parent's farm. Our flowers were the talk of the town and guests were so excited to take the flowers home as favors. The creativity and attention to detail... Read More is amazing. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Janie W

The whole team at Confetti LLC did an amazing job for my wedding. Barbara was so helpful at our initial consultation, answered all my questions and gave great suggestions. They were quick to respond to any questions and send a proposal. I can't even begin to say how beautiful... Read More the bouquets were. I changed my idea a couple times throughout the process and they worked with me to give me exactly what I had in mind. I've received so many compliment from guests and people who saw pictures about how lovely the flowers were. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 suzanne p

Working with Barbara and Georgina was fantastic! We had our ideas about a theme and colors; they applied their creativity and came up with the most gorgeous flower bouquets, table arrangements, and church dΓ©cor. They also get huge credit for not even blinking when, at the last... Read More minute, we changed some of the details. They were also flexible about delivery location for the personal flowers and, oh yeah, they got all our place cards where they needed to be at the reception. They are the best!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Katie B

I'm so glad I choose Confetti, my wedding was just beautiful! Barbara and Georgina were a pleasure to work with. The bouquets, flower crown, centerpieces, and spring potted plants were gorgeous! I had 3 spots were the flowers had to be delivered and all arrived on exactly on... Read More time and without a hitch. Changes and additions were made and honored just up to 2 days before the wedding. You will be so happy if you chose Confetti for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

We loved our flowers from Confetti! I wasn't sure what I wanted and the guidance that Barbara and her team provided was invaluable. My flowers were gorgeous and I couldn't have dreamed of anything more beautiful! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Maureen L

My flowers were incredible. Truly. Barbara and the Confetti team nailed it. It couldn't have been more perfect. My mom and I first met with Barb, and she just seemed to have amazing ideas from the get go. I sent her a HUGE pinterest page full of different ideas and she helped... Read More narrow it down and capture exactly what I was going for. The flowers and decorations were exquisite. Additionally, Barb answered all phone calls/emails very promptly and was very thorough in her replies. If you are looking for a florist-- go with Confetti, you will not be disappointed!

2015-10-21T13:41:17 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thanks, Maureen! You and your Mom were a pleasure to work with and create your vision from the 1000's of photos you pinned (kidding!). Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing in your new married life. Warm regards, Barb

Fabulous

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Karen F

Barbara was very warm,professional and very reassuring. We decided immediately that we would hire Confetti to provide the floral arrangements for our wedding. Barbara was very helpful in helping us choose the flowers and types of arrangements. The flowers were absolutely... Read More SPECTACULAR and everything that I had imagined them to be. The Chupa was gorgeous. Barbara set beautiful tables and had some great suggestions with some of the other details. I would definitely recommend Confetti to any bride and if fact for any occasion that you need floral arrangements

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Alexandra S

Confetti is a fantastic place to get your flowers done! Barbara is a joy to work with, very fun to talk to and has a great eye. She and her team make incredible designs, and have both traditional and unique flowers and centerpieces. She is very committed to making sure you... Read More have what you need, and also willing to work with you to find what you want at the right price for you. She is never pushy and never forces people in one direction or the other. Her recommendations and ideas are spot on, and she and her team also do beautiful table and escort cards. The one piece of advice I would give is to call if you need to find out something within the week, as there is more lag time on emails. However, this is only a minor minor point - Confetti is fantastic and will do an elegant, stunning job on your wedding day!

Incredible Florist

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Danielle C

Barbara is an incredible florist! She worked with us for our wedding in August. Our centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely beautiful. The flowers are of high quality lasting for days after the wedding and the attention to detail and care she puts into her work is very... Read More evident. Barbara captured exactly the image we wanted for our wedding and so much more.

Book Confetti!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Casey D

I met Barbara of Confetti flowers at a bridal show and knew immediately that I had to set up a meeting with her. Like any bride, I had a tight budget and, somehow, I truly believed her when she said she could work within any budget and boy, did she! My suggestion to other... Read More brides: don't stifle this wonderful artist with specific requests, give her your colors, budget, theme, and let her go to work for you. I absolutely LOVED my bridal party's flowers, and Barbara was sure to make the most appropriate suggestions for table centerpieces so as not to overcrowd the tables. Her design was classic and beautiful and I would recommend working with her every time.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Rachel H

I was recommended to Barbara and her team and all expectations were met for our big day. I had a vision and it was far exceeded !!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€