Confetti, LLC | Exquisite Floral and Event Decor

Connecticut and New York

What do you dream of for your wedding day?

Whether you are looking for a classic look in your wedding flowers, or a more unusual and unique design, Confetti can create it. Exquisite and detailed floral work and decor to full wedding planning and coordination for any budget.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

18 Old Mill Rd, Redding, CT Connecticut and New York (203) 544-6090

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Lauren M

I'll never forget when Chanisa walked into my dressing room the morning of my wedding. She was holding my bouquet and it was stunning. All of my bridesmaid's flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. The center pieces at my wedding were picture perfect. I would definitely... Read More recommend to anyone looking for a florist that flexible with time and come up with great ideas!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Courtney S

Barbara from Confetti was extremely patient and always willing to recapture, and adapt my vision as a bride and evolve and refine what I was picturing and did everything in her power to make it happen and make it come to life. I definitely was a type A very detail oriented... Read More bride and Barbara could more than handle it and helped me to navigate my flowers and decor and very specific requests that I had. Barbara was invested in capturing my dreams within my budget and worked with me to do everything she could within that! Barbara is a great choice for someone who goes beyond just flowers and does all decor and has a wide range of talents.

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Brooke C

I thought I didn’t care too much about flowers... until I saw my bridal bouquet! Barbara was amazing at sticking to my budget and truly took my vision and made it perfect. I planned the wedding from 400 miles away and communication was everything to me! Thank you guys!!!!

2018-02-12T12:43:58 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Brooke! It was a pleasure working with you, your Mom and sister in making your vision come true (which you didn't think you had!). I wish you and your new husband all the best in your future life together! Barbara

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Jessica M

Barbara and her team were absolutely great to work with! I had all sorts of ideas and visions when I first went to meet with them and throughout the planning would send them photos and questions. They were always quick to respond and never just said No. They made sure to go over... Read More all the details and breakdown what would work best based on season. They also worked withing my budget and were very flexible when we made changes. On the day of the wedding, they were there on time and made sure all was setup the way we had discussed. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and the centerpieces were just beautiful and everything I envisioned. I highly recommend them and would use them again. Thank you so much for all your help!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Caitlin S

Barb and her team are truly brilliant! I went in to her with so many ideas and very little knowledge of flowers and she was incredibly willing and patient with helping me decide on exactly what I wanted. Through numerous meetings and occasional drop ins, Barb and her team were... Read More very professional and just overall pleasant to work with. I would highly reccommend her to any bride who isn’t super familiar with flowers and even a bride who isn’t sure exactly what she wants. Barb has so much experience and knowledge she will lead you to where you want to be with your flowers.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Amy R

Barbara did a great job. She took the vision I had and put it into flowers. Even when I started and wasn't sure what I wanted Barbara was there the whole time helping me work through what I wanted.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Chrissy S

Barbara Nelson and her team at Confetti were wonderful! I had 100% confidence in her and trusted her taste more then my own. The prototype meeting was essential and on the day of, the flowers turned out even more beautiful then I could have possibly imagined. She made my very... Read More specific vision become a reality and I could not recommend her more.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Megan B

After my initial consultation at Confetti, I felt confident in selecting Barbara and her staff to make my dream wedding become a reality. Barbara became not only my florist, but also my wedding planner. Throughout our frequent meetings and conversations on the phone, Barbara... Read More was able to answer my many questions with thoughtfulness and share her own ideas. Her extensive knowledge and patience put both myself and my mother at ease throughout this experience. Her attention to detail was shown in every aspect in the planning process of our special day. This included personally delivering and assembling our floral arrangements at our venue and being available throughout the night to tend to any needs we or our guests had to ensure the night ran smoothly. All of the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, arbored flowers, and urns were exquisite. Barbara has a true talent for assembling floral arrangements and this was recognized not only by myself but also by the guests that attended my wedding. I can't thank Barbara and her staff enough for all the hard work and time that they dedicated to make my beautiful wedding one that I will always remember and cherish.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 MONICA R

My bridal bouquets were stunning! and the Groomsmen boutonnieres perfect. As well as the flowers for the reception. Everything was delivered on time. Working with Barbara and Chanisa was a pleasure and they delivered my vision to perfection. Thank you so much, Monica

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Mary Kate O

All that I can say is, WOW! Working with Confetti on my flowers/decor was a dream. I was a very DIY/crafty bride who thought she could totally buy bulk flowers and create beautiful arrangements (and maybe for another, smaller event I could have). I am so glad that I met with... Read More Barbara and her staff and allowed myself to consider handing this off to true professionals. Meeting with Barbara and Chanisa, I knew that my wedding would be in good hands. I came to them with a somewhat vague vision (I wanted flowers that looked like they came from a farmer's market) and Barbara realized that vision with such panache! The samples and the flowers on the wedding day were stunningly beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for. I'm so glad that I contacted Confetti; my flowers were one of the highlights of the wedding an enhanced the already beautiful setting. I'll always remember the arrangements, my bouquet, and the happy little white dahlia in my groom's boutonniere. Thank you, Barbara, Chanisa, and team for being so flexible and easy to work with. You are amazing and what you do and we'll be forever grateful for the role you had in our special day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kelly G

Confetti is absolute perfection! This was by far our favorite part of wedding planning! Barb is amazing! Every meeting with her I left with a smile on my face. She is so knowledgeable about flowers she knew exactly what my vision was just from a short conversation. She is also... Read More very honest which was so helpful in the wedding process. She always made me feel important and everything on our wedding day was gorgeous and exactly what I always dreamed of. I refer her to everyone I know! You must use Confetti!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Gina Y

Confetti not only met, but exceeded my expectations for my daughter’s wedding. Barbara and her staff were a delight to work with and are friendly and professional. Barbara’s personal touch makes creativity top shelf at Confetti! Questions were answered in a timely manner and... Read More last minute changes on my part with handled easily and without hesitation. Delivery and set up were flawless! Lisa Y.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Mercedes P

We're so glad we came across Confetti during our wedding search!! Barbara was terrific; she did a great job of bringing our vision to life even when we were doing a terrible job of articulating what we wanted. We did not have a traditional bridal party so we were dependent on... Read More the flowers carrying out color scheme and Barbara did exactly that! The arrangements were beautiful and I received compliments all night about my bouquet! They did a tremendous job! Thank you Barbara and the wonderful team at Confetti for making our wedding day so beautiful! Mercedes & Steven Petrino

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Megan R

My wedding flowers were a dream come true thanks to Barbara and her team. Barbara worked with my collection of assorted bud vases AND my budget to create arrangements better than anything I could have imagined. Georgina knocked it out of the park with my flower crown. I’ll... Read More admit, I had some anxiety over my flower crown (there are so many styles out there now), to the point where I had created a mockup with fake flowers from Michaels to test out beforehand and was prepared to wear if the real thing didn’t work out. But she replicated it perfectly and I received so many compliments all night long. Nothing but good things to say about Confetti. I’ve already sent one bride-to-be their way, and will do so again and again!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jackie N

Barbara and the rest of her team at Confetti were amazing! We communicated back and forth for many, many months leading up to my wedding and she was always responsive, patient, and helpful. Everything she delivered day of was exactly how I imagined it. She definitely got my... Read More vision and helped bring it to life. I highly recommend Confetti!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Paula D

I had an exceptional experience working with Barbara. She was so easy to work with and very accommodating. She totally got me! And the flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Hannah G

Barbara Nelson and Confetti in general were wonderful! Even though I booked less than 2 months before my wedding, Barbara was entirely willing to work with me. I gave her my budget and after only a brief discussion about what I was envisioning regarding flowers, she quickly came... Read More up with a perfect plan! Confetti was so easy to work with in every regard and they did an amazing job - the flowers at my wedding were just beautiful. Thank you so much to Barbara, Georgina, and everyone at Confetti!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Melanie S

As soon as I met with Barbara at Confetti, I knew I wanted her as my florist for our wedding! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process choosing our flowers, escort cards, and centerpieces. I was so excited to see my flowers and when they arrived at our... Read More wedding this weekend, I was in awe at how gorgeous my peony bouquet was and all the peony centerpieces! She did an amazing job with all the flowers! I highly recommend Confetti florists to all couples who are planning their wedding - you will be thrilled to have Barbara as your florist! Barbara, thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Michele D

I can not say enough wonderful things about Barbara and her team! They did the most amazing job on our wedding, the venue looked even more beautiful then I could have imagined! Barbara was extremely helpful with finding floral arrangements that were in our budget, she made use... Read More of all the flowers from our ceremony and we used them in our reception! Thank you for making our day so beautiful!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kyle A

It was so wonderful working with Barbara (again)! She did such a wonderful job for my sister's wedding I just had to have her arrange flowers for mine! She really achieved to execute the vision of everything that I was looking for. It was everything I imagined the flowers and... Read More table center pieces to be. My cascade bouquet was just gorgeous and bridesmaids flowers were beautiful! I'm so happy I chose Confetti. Simply the best!

2017-05-26T13:50:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such kind words! I loved doing your sister's wedding and enjoyed it just as much the 2nd time around with your's! I wish you and your new husband years of happiness. Warmly, Barbara

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 A S

I am very thankful to Barbara and her team at confetti. The day of our wedding was blessed with a few inches of snow but despite the horrible travel conditions all the flowers turned out wonderful and arrived on time to the house, church, and venue. My bouqet looked wonderful... Read More for the entire night even after outstide photos in the freezing cold!!! Barbara was professional and helpful when it came time to picking different table arangements. At one point the intial center piece vase I had picked was on backorder, she immediately contacted me and provided multiple other options. I also felt she had my best interest in mind, and was professional in the way she handled everything. I recommend Confetti to anyone in need of floral arrangments for any event not just weddings!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Samantha G

We'd give Confetti ten stars if it was possible. We started working with Barbara at Confetti the day after our original choice of florist was unable to meet with us. She was awesome with planning - the bride/groom didn't know what they wanted at the onset, but Barbara guided... Read More them through the choices. She made sure that the bride/groom were aware of their choices and knowledgeable about flower options. And she suggested multiple ways to keep costs reasonable and under control. Later, when viewing the protoypes, she tweaked them to the couple's satisfaction. Best of all, the wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and perfect. She didn't miss anything - no detail was omitted. And through all of this she was absolutely a delight to work with. A job very well done.

2016-11-02T13:54:03 Response from the vendor

D - What an awesome couple and fabulous day they had at the farm! Picture perfect! You made my part of it a joy! Can't wait to see the photos! Warmly, Barbara

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cassandra C

Barbara outdid herself with the flowers for our wedding. I was amazed at how my vision came to life. Her professionalism and creativity is unparalleled. She was always quick to respond to my emails, offer helpful feedback and suggestions and took the time to work with my mother... Read More and I on the floral design of my wedding. She went above and beyond what I expected and the flowers were truly amazing and exactly what I had envisioned. She also helped out so much with the day of setup for each table and brought additional flowers and candles to add accents where needed. My husband adored my bouquet and the display she created for our white birch alter is now in our backyard!! The colors and coordination was spectacular! I cannot express enough what a beautifully talented woman Barbara is and what a pleasure it was to work with her.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelly B

We highly recommend Confetti, as Barbara and Georgina are a pleasure to work with!!! Barbara created such BEAUTIFUL bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding! I cried when I saw the final arrangements, as they were gorgeous!!! She added her personal touch and created... Read More such masterpieces! We knew from the moment we met her that she would know what our vision was and make everything come together!!! Also, Barbara and her team are very responsive and worked hard to stay within your budget- without taking away from the beauty in the flowers!!!!

2016-10-22T10:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am thrilled that you loved the culmination of your vision in the flower designs we did for your beautiful fall wedding! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and hope you keep us posted on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Joan C

"Just the best" Barb and her Confetti team exceeded our expectations. Our daughter and our future son-in-law wanted to have an out door wedding. Outdoor weddings are challenging. You have property preparations and selection of diverse wedding event vendors. The coordination of a... Read More quality event presentation requires many diverse vendors working together for a successful wedding. Confetti's team "Can do attitude" made our challenging event tasks a lot easier. We were able to provide a memorable wedding for our daughter and now son-in-law to cherish the rest of their lives. Barb and her team delivered to make our wedding a professional presentation for our friends and relatives. Have confidence they deliver on there service at the "highest level of quality".

2016-10-19T10:07:02 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review! Your property was stunning, the couple euphoric, and the parents relieved! We couldn't miss with the setting and other vendors we worked with! Barbara