Confetti, LLC | Exquisite Floral and Event Decor

Redding, CT

What do you dream of for your wedding day?

Whether you are looking for a classic look in your wedding flowers, or a more unusual and unique design, Confetti can create it. Exquisite and detailed floral work and decor to full wedding planning and coordination for any budget.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

18 Old Mill Rd, Redding, CT (203) 544-6090
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Kelly G

Confetti is absolute perfection! This was by far our favorite part of wedding planning! Barb is amazing! Every meeting with her I left with a smile on my face. She is so knowledgeable about flowers she knew exactly what my vision was just from a short conversation. She is also... Read More very honest which was so helpful in the wedding process. She always made me feel important and everything on our wedding day was gorgeous and exactly what I always dreamed of. I refer her to everyone I know! You must use Confetti!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Gina Y

Confetti not only met, but exceeded my expectations for my daughter’s wedding. Barbara and her staff were a delight to work with and are friendly and professional. Barbara’s personal touch makes creativity top shelf at Confetti! Questions were answered in a timely manner and... Read More last minute changes on my part with handled easily and without hesitation. Delivery and set up were flawless! Lisa Y.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Mercedes P

We're so glad we came across Confetti during our wedding search!! Barbara was terrific; she did a great job of bringing our vision to life even when we were doing a terrible job of articulating what we wanted. We did not have a traditional bridal party so we were dependent on... Read More the flowers carrying out color scheme and Barbara did exactly that! The arrangements were beautiful and I received compliments all night about my bouquet! They did a tremendous job! Thank you Barbara and the wonderful team at Confetti for making our wedding day so beautiful! Mercedes & Steven Petrino

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Megan R

My wedding flowers were a dream come true thanks to Barbara and her team. Barbara worked with my collection of assorted bud vases AND my budget to create arrangements better than anything I could have imagined. Georgina knocked it out of the park with my flower crown. I’ll... Read More admit, I had some anxiety over my flower crown (there are so many styles out there now), to the point where I had created a mockup with fake flowers from Michaels to test out beforehand and was prepared to wear if the real thing didn’t work out. But she replicated it perfectly and I received so many compliments all night long. Nothing but good things to say about Confetti. I’ve already sent one bride-to-be their way, and will do so again and again!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jackie N

Barbara and the rest of her team at Confetti were amazing! We communicated back and forth for many, many months leading up to my wedding and she was always responsive, patient, and helpful. Everything she delivered day of was exactly how I imagined it. She definitely got my... Read More vision and helped bring it to life. I highly recommend Confetti!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Paula D

I had an exceptional experience working with Barbara. She was so easy to work with and very accommodating. She totally got me! And the flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Hannah G

Barbara Nelson and Confetti in general were wonderful! Even though I booked less than 2 months before my wedding, Barbara was entirely willing to work with me. I gave her my budget and after only a brief discussion about what I was envisioning regarding flowers, she quickly came... Read More up with a perfect plan! Confetti was so easy to work with in every regard and they did an amazing job - the flowers at my wedding were just beautiful. Thank you so much to Barbara, Georgina, and everyone at Confetti!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Melanie S

As soon as I met with Barbara at Confetti, I knew I wanted her as my florist for our wedding! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process choosing our flowers, escort cards, and centerpieces. I was so excited to see my flowers and when they arrived at our... Read More wedding this weekend, I was in awe at how gorgeous my peony bouquet was and all the peony centerpieces! She did an amazing job with all the flowers! I highly recommend Confetti florists to all couples who are planning their wedding - you will be thrilled to have Barbara as your florist! Barbara, thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Michele D

I can not say enough wonderful things about Barbara and her team! They did the most amazing job on our wedding, the venue looked even more beautiful then I could have imagined! Barbara was extremely helpful with finding floral arrangements that were in our budget, she made use... Read More of all the flowers from our ceremony and we used them in our reception! Thank you for making our day so beautiful!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kyle A

It was so wonderful working with Barbara (again)! She did such a wonderful job for my sister's wedding I just had to have her arrange flowers for mine! She really achieved to execute the vision of everything that I was looking for. It was everything I imagined the flowers and... Read More table center pieces to be. My cascade bouquet was just gorgeous and bridesmaids flowers were beautiful! I'm so happy I chose Confetti. Simply the best!

2017-05-26T13:50:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such kind words! I loved doing your sister's wedding and enjoyed it just as much the 2nd time around with your's! I wish you and your new husband years of happiness. Warmly, Barbara

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 A S

I am very thankful to Barbara and her team at confetti. The day of our wedding was blessed with a few inches of snow but despite the horrible travel conditions all the flowers turned out wonderful and arrived on time to the house, church, and venue. My bouqet looked wonderful... Read More for the entire night even after outstide photos in the freezing cold!!! Barbara was professional and helpful when it came time to picking different table arangements. At one point the intial center piece vase I had picked was on backorder, she immediately contacted me and provided multiple other options. I also felt she had my best interest in mind, and was professional in the way she handled everything. I recommend Confetti to anyone in need of floral arrangments for any event not just weddings!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Samantha G

We'd give Confetti ten stars if it was possible. We started working with Barbara at Confetti the day after our original choice of florist was unable to meet with us. She was awesome with planning - the bride/groom didn't know what they wanted at the onset, but Barbara guided... Read More them through the choices. She made sure that the bride/groom were aware of their choices and knowledgeable about flower options. And she suggested multiple ways to keep costs reasonable and under control. Later, when viewing the protoypes, she tweaked them to the couple's satisfaction. Best of all, the wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and perfect. She didn't miss anything - no detail was omitted. And through all of this she was absolutely a delight to work with. A job very well done.

2016-11-02T13:54:03 Response from the vendor

D - What an awesome couple and fabulous day they had at the farm! Picture perfect! You made my part of it a joy! Can't wait to see the photos! Warmly, Barbara

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Cassandra C

Barbara outdid herself with the flowers for our wedding. I was amazed at how my vision came to life. Her professionalism and creativity is unparalleled. She was always quick to respond to my emails, offer helpful feedback and suggestions and took the time to work with my mother... Read More and I on the floral design of my wedding. She went above and beyond what I expected and the flowers were truly amazing and exactly what I had envisioned. She also helped out so much with the day of setup for each table and brought additional flowers and candles to add accents where needed. My husband adored my bouquet and the display she created for our white birch alter is now in our backyard!! The colors and coordination was spectacular! I cannot express enough what a beautifully talented woman Barbara is and what a pleasure it was to work with her.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelly B

We highly recommend Confetti, as Barbara and Georgina are a pleasure to work with!!! Barbara created such BEAUTIFUL bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding! I cried when I saw the final arrangements, as they were gorgeous!!! She added her personal touch and created... Read More such masterpieces! We knew from the moment we met her that she would know what our vision was and make everything come together!!! Also, Barbara and her team are very responsive and worked hard to stay within your budget- without taking away from the beauty in the flowers!!!!

2016-10-22T10:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am thrilled that you loved the culmination of your vision in the flower designs we did for your beautiful fall wedding! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and hope you keep us posted on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Joan C

"Just the best" Barb and her Confetti team exceeded our expectations. Our daughter and our future son-in-law wanted to have an out door wedding. Outdoor weddings are challenging. You have property preparations and selection of diverse wedding event vendors. The coordination of a... Read More quality event presentation requires many diverse vendors working together for a successful wedding. Confetti's team "Can do attitude" made our challenging event tasks a lot easier. We were able to provide a memorable wedding for our daughter and now son-in-law to cherish the rest of their lives. Barb and her team delivered to make our wedding a professional presentation for our friends and relatives. Have confidence they deliver on there service at the "highest level of quality".

2016-10-19T10:07:02 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review! Your property was stunning, the couple euphoric, and the parents relieved! We couldn't miss with the setting and other vendors we worked with! Barbara

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kate M

I cannot recommend Barbara and the Confetti team enough! My consultation and preview meetings with Barbara were extremely fun and were some of the first moments I got to start to see the vision I had for my wedding start to come together during my planning process. She was... Read More extremely flexible and creative - working within my budget, incorporating items I had made or purchased myself and completely understood what kind of ambiance I wanted to convey. The day of my wedding ended up startng off very rainy, windy and cold - completely changing up our ceremony decor plans. The Confetti team handled the situation better than I ever could have hoped and I was beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. They are truly, truly wonderful! I loved absolutely everything they did, whether it was a planned decor option we discussed during consultations, or a day-of improvisation. Thank you again Barbara and team!!

2016-10-13T09:19:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Katie! It was a pleasure making your vision come true! A beautiful venue, gorgeous bride and handsome groom - all that you need! (Plus Confetti, of course!) Warmly, Barbara

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Chanisa B

I was the planner for a wedding on September 3, 2016 at the Keeler tavern in Ridgefield. My client had a clear vision of what she wanted and I knew I could trust Barbara and her team to make the vision a reality. The added curveball was that the mother of the bride is an avid... Read More gardener and wanted to include blooms she had grown in the arrangements and bouquets. The result was more beautiful than I or my client could have dreamed of. Barbara's organization and attention to detail is above par on every level. I will refer all future clients to confetti without hesitation.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Cheryl M

Wow, Confetti was great! The flowers were gorgeous! They met with us and gave options that we never even thought of. We did not have a wedding planner for our backyard wedding so the ideas Barbara proposed to us were invaluable. Thanks so much, Barbara and staff!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Danielle A

We absolutely LOVED our flowers!! Not to mention, working with Barbara and Georgina was a wonderful experience in of itself. When we first met with Barbara, we explained what our budget was and she assured us that we would be able to hit that budget by repurposing flowers from... Read More the ceremony to use during the reception. We were so relieved!! The flowers on the day of looked even more amazing than expected. It was truly a great experience working with this Confetti team!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Daniella A

Barbara and her team at Confetti are amazing. They're a great company to work with and I highly recommend them. Our flowers were gorgeous and we got many compliments. My bouquet was about the prettiest I had ever seen. Daniella Assis

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jennifer D

The flowers at my wedding were even better than I ever could have imagined! I admitted to Barbara that I didn't know ANYTHING about flowers, but sent her some photos and she recreated it perfectly. In the last meeting, after completely changing everything we had planned in our... Read More centerpieces, she was more than accomadting. We went to the the walk-in and literally picked out "exactly" the flowers I wanted in the centerpiece. My bridal bouquet took my own breath away. It's the one thing I keep going back to when people ask about the wedding. It was absolutley stunning. While it's the trend to do tiny baby's breath bouquet's lately, I'm glad I had Confetti design a beautiful, giant, colorful, bridal bouquet. Another thing I loved about working with Barbara was how she frequently made suggestions of areas I could save money on. She knew my budget, she understood my vision, and presented me with options and ways that I could stick to that budget, such a repurposing the bridemaids bouquets as four of the table's centerpieces and using our own containers rather than renting hers. I'd highly recommend the floral services from Barbara at Confetti!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jillian R

5.0 I can't say enough wonderful things about Barbara and her entire team at Confetti. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to flowers, and I trusted Barbara completely to come up with the flowers for our ceremony and reception. I'm so glad I did! I'm still receiving compliments... Read More on my flowers to this day. Everything looked like it was from a magazine. The boutonnieres for the guys were SO cool looking, they were actually thrilled to wear them. The centerpieces and the decorations on the place card table were also phenomenal. I asked for something a little wacky and outside the box, and Confetti really took my idea and made it amazing. Not only that, but they designed and printed the table numbers and the place cards, which looked fantastic. My venue didn't handle that stuff, so I was so relieved that they took care of it. It was one more thing I knew I didn't have to worry about. Barbara made me feel so relaxed about the whole process, and was also just an incredibly sweet person and wonderful to deal with. I had total confidence in the business from my first appointment. I could tell everything was taken very seriously, and that Confetti works hard to deliver the entire experience. They really do think about every detail. You get so much more than just a florist that will deliver the flowers and then walk away. They truly thought of everything. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Confetti to any of my friends.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Grace R

I cannot say enough about Barb and Confetti. She was exceptional. Beyond what I could have ever expected or imagined. She MADE my wedding. I will never forget all the gorgeous flower arrangements, details, and decor from my wedding day. Barb is a true professional- full of... Read More knowledge, stories, suggestions, and guidance. She knows exactly what she is doing and I felt 100% comfortable with her ideas and trusted her explicitly. I am so glad that I chose her to arrange the flowers and provide her team to execute my highly-detailed and crazy vision. I supplied a lot of vintage vases, candle holders, plates, wine crates, and other pieces from my home and Barb made sure she utilized every piece. She incorporated flowers in every inch of the venue- places I did not even think of. Buffet tables, cake tables, mantle, aisles, etc. Barb then used the outdoor floral arrangements inside to further make the venue feel gorgeous and full of of color! We also rented LED lanterns around the wading pool at our venue. She threw flowers in the water for an added touch. It was such a beautiful focal point. I am so glad Barb talked me into this! People were loving the indoor/outdoor feel from dinner to dancing. I would like to add that Barb allowed my mom to be such a HUGE part of this process. As a gardener herself and owner of her own business, my mom wanted her blooms and her work to be apart of my special day. Barb and my mom discussed just what my mom would need to grow, pick, and provide. Barb had an exact stem number! She had a back up plan if none of the flowers bloomed, and had plenty of flowers to supplement whatever my mom did have. Because of these two hard working ladies, my wedding day was truly spectacular. Everyone kept talking about my bouquet and the large floral arrangements that were at the end of the aisle. Barb was so informative and was always there if I needed to pick her brain or confirm something with her. I knew she didn't look at my wedding as "just a wedding" but as a special day for my husband and I. I cannot wait to work with Barb again in the future. I could live in her shop- she has candle holders, flowers, ribbons, and decor everywhere! Loved that she had so much to pick and choose from as I was going through my ideas. She has a computer and a shop full of pictures and expertise! I cannot say how much I truly enjoyed working with Barb. Her part in the wedding was by far my favorite and I cannot wait to see pictures and display all her hard work. Thank you so much for helping me make my wedding day so special for all the guests and my family. I will never forget it!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Megan C

Barbara and her team did an unbelievable job on our flowers, tablescapes and decorations for our July outdoor wedding at my parent's farm. Our flowers were the talk of the town and guests were so excited to take the flowers home as favors. The creativity and attention to detail... Read More is amazing. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Janie W

The whole team at Confetti LLC did an amazing job for my wedding. Barbara was so helpful at our initial consultation, answered all my questions and gave great suggestions. They were quick to respond to any questions and send a proposal. I can't even begin to say how beautiful... Read More the bouquets were. I changed my idea a couple times throughout the process and they worked with me to give me exactly what I had in mind. I've received so many compliment from guests and people who saw pictures about how lovely the flowers were. Thank you!