Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings

12629 Magna Carta Rd, Herndon, VA (703) 860-2661

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Arley T

We have a lot of family and friends who can be pretty tough to please (i.e. foodies), but they LOVED our wedding cake. Picking and choosing the flavors and choosing the design at her home were probably my favorite parts, but from start to finish Connie was great to work with.... Read More She answered all our questions quickly and her prices were great! Our cake ended up having 3 tiers, each a different flavor. Each layer was equally as good as the other, and we spied many guests taking plates of both flavor options we picked for the guests! At Connie’s recommendation, we took the majority of the top tier on our honeymoon just for us and are SO glad we did! What a sweet way to celebrate the wedding the week after!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Jennifer L

Connie's cake for our wedding was absolutely stunning and soooo delicious. All my guests were raving about it, as it was their favorite part of the meal! She made it exactly like we wanted. We went to her home for the cake tasting where she had every flavor imaginable! She was... Read More extremely friendly and professional. Connie really helped make our day awesome. We highly recommend her for any wedding day or special occasion!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Hannah G

Connie delivered our dream wedding cake that we had envisioned. We chose a 3 tier cake (cream cheese, marble, and red velvet). It was delicious!! Our guests and families also loved it. We love Connie because she is passionate about what she does and made us feel like family! She... Read More is affordable, passionate, and delivers amazing cakes.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Wendy H

The wedding cake that Connie made for us was exquisite- simple and elegant. Guests were amazed with her cake decorating. Connie also coordinated with our florist to add our wedding flowers to the cake which complimented it beautifully. We chose a three-tiered cake: buttercream... Read More with strawberry filling on the bottom tier, chocolate with raspberry filling for the 2nd tier, and more buttercream with strawberry filling on the top tier. It was delicious! We received many compliments from guests. We are already looking forward to our anniversary cake😊 I highly recommend Connie for wedding cakes.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Erin S

Connie was wonderful and easy to work with! We met with her a few months before our wedding for a tasting and to design our cake. She had many flavors for us to sample of both cake and fillings. We opted for a different cake flavor for each tier. It turned out to be both... Read More gorgeous and delicious! Guests especially commented on loving the lemon cake with raspberry filling. We had spice and cream cheese for the top tier (anniversary cake). Connie suggested we eat it for our one month anniversary because cakes don't keep very well for a year in the freezer. We loved it and shared some with our parents, too! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Erin F

Connie is so sweet, and what a beautiful and delicious cake she made for our wedding!! Her flavors are wonderful, and she was very flexible as to what combinations we wanted. Connie is very talented, and I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Roberta S

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious, and love love love the buttercream! Our guests raved about it; one friend who "doesn't eat cake" had two pieces! And like another bride said, our guests were going around taking unattended pieces-- Connie was a dream to... Read More work with--at our tasting, we tasted many cakes and fillings; they were all so good it was hard to decide. But we went with two---almond butter cake with raspberry filling, and lemon cake with cherry filling--both were amazing! You cannot go wrong with Connie!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Anna N

Connie did an excellent job on our wedding cake a few weeks ago. Our guests were commenting on how great it tasted, and we were extremely happy with it. I highly recommend her almond cake with raspberry filling, it was fantastic! I also was so happy with the way the cake looked.... Read More The details on the cake were exactly what we had requested, and Connie was able to decorate the cake with some cut flowers we had provided. She made it look better than I could have ever imagined. We received so many compliments on the cake, and I highly recommend using Connie for your wedding cake needs!

Best Cake ever!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Adam M

Connie's cake was the hit of our wedding! Our guests could not get enough- they all wanted multiple slices! All I have heard from my guests since our wedding was how much they enjoyed our cake. It was so beautiful. Connie did an excellent job!

Best Cakes Ever

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Megan S

Connie is an amazing cake baker. My family lived down the street from her when I was much younger so we have loved her cakes for a long time. We moved a little further away but I always knew she would be the one to make my wedding cake. We brought in pictures of ideas we had... Read More and she showed us her portfolios. She was able to take our ideas and make it come true in a beautiful way. We actually had a hard time picking which flavors of cake to pick because they were all AMAZING. Connie makes her cakes out of her home which gives them a much more personal feel. You know that they are not being mass baked. Seriously, if you need any type of cake go to Connie. You will be happy you did!!

BEST Surprise EVER!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 erin d

I came to Connie's Cake Creations with an inquiry about making a naked cake with an ombre from white to yellow. Se took on that challenge as without the frosting the cake loses moisture and in turn becomes dry. But that cake was moist, gorgeous, elegant and so unique! The... Read More best thing is that I was still eating my cake a week after. as long as you follow Connie's refrigeration directions, that cake tastes the exact same as on your wedding day - divine! The tasting was held in your home. She gives you advice when needed or asked, and listens to your vision. She also walks through how she makes the cake and flavors. You learn something new! Wonderful vendor! Would love to work with her again :)

Attractive and Affordable!

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Sarah M

Connie made a delicious cake for us! We were so pleased. I've had many cakes at other weddings and have often disappointed at how dry they were. Connie's was moist and as delicious as it was beautiful. During our cake tasting, the options were almost overwhelming. We were... Read More able to choose from a variety of fillings, frostings, cake flavors, and designs. We were even able to request a unique combination for each layer. Finally, Connie's cake pricing was extremely reasonable…much more affordable than other vendors we had researched. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect cake for our wedding!

Delicious

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Megan M

Connie's cakes are beautiful but more importantly delicious! Multiple people came up to us at the wedding to tell us how good the cake was! Highly recommended!

Delicious cake

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Amy B

Here's an easy way to sum up how good our wedding cake from Connie tasted: guests were going around after the cake was served to try and find unclaimed slices. Everyone seemed to comment that it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. And the groom and I agree. In... Read More fact, the cake was so delicious that the top layer never made it to the freezer. We ended up enjoying the whole thing on our mini-moon right after the wedding. Connie uses buttercream frosting instead of fondant, which is a huge plus in my book and why we booked her. The taste of the cake was more important to us than the look. Luckily it was delivered looking very pretty and exactly as we had discussed! I would recommend Connie to any of my friends getting married in the area.

Cake

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 ashley c

Connie did an amazing job on my wedding cake! It was so delicious and beatiful! She worked with my florist to arrage the flowers on the cake as well. She created a beautiful cake that was so breath taking. I loved my cake so much! Connie is an amazing baker!

DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Megan S

Connie was WONDERFUL & the cake she made for us was TO DIE FOR!! EVERYONE & I mean EVERYONE could not stop saying how DELICIOUS our cake was. Connie is as sweet as can be and has wonderful ideas as well. Thanks so much Connie!

Absolutely Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Sabrina R

Connie's cake was phenominal! It was the one thing I actually ate in whole at my reception! Our tasting at her home sold us and all of our guests are sill raving about the cake. Her prices are better than most as well, which is an added bonus! We cannot wait to eat our... Read More anniversary tier, whichwe got in a totally different flavor that we loved, but didn't thnk our guests would. We got every tier in a different flavor and there was no extra charge! We loved our cake and would highly reccomend Connie!

Amazing Cakes!

Reviewed on 7/31/2011 Christie M

Connie is AMAZING when it comes to cakes. Lucky for me, my family has known her for years, so there was no doubt that I would choose Connie to make my cake- and I am SO glad that we used her services. Connie does absolutely beautiful work, and the cakes are delicious too. At the... Read More tasting, we got to sample each of her amazing flavors, and it was so hard for me to choose my cake flavors because everything tasted so incredible. (With her help, we were finally able to come to some great choices!) Connie only uses buttercream, which was a huge selling point for me (because her icing is SO delicious), but she makes the cakes look as good or better than fondant cakes (not an easy task). She worked with me to ensure that I got the exact look I was going for, and was very responsive whenever we needed to discuss anything. When I got to the reception and first saw the cake, I was amazed. The cake was more beautiful than I could have imagined, and I couldn't stop looking at how great it looked!! She did an incredible job, and it was exactly what I wanted it to look like. It was a huge hit, and some people told me they went back for 3 or 4 slices because it tasted so good! We are SO pleased with our cake, and would HIGHLY recommend anyone to use Connie for your wedding cake!

Best Cake Ever

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Colleen S

This was the greatest cake I've ever tasted! Connie was amazing and our cake was beautiful.

Cake was awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 jessica p

Connie did an excellent job on our wedding cake for our budget!!!

charming cake

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Lauren Z

The cake Connie made for my wedding was wonderful! The cake was moist and the filling and buttercream icing had just the right amount of sweetness to complement the cake. The design on the outside was perfect. The cake was early to the reception hall. The value for what we... Read More received was amazing! Connie is very sweet and talented. Thank you, Connie!

Connie's Cake Creations

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Lori P

When my husband and I met with Connie she let us taste her cakes, frostings, and fillings. She was very informative, telling us her popular pairings. She had lots of pictures for us to see ideas of designs. We picked what we wanted, went home, and unfortunately didn't have... Read More much other interaction with her. I guess that's a good thing, she gave us all we needed right off the bat! We also tasted at Happy Cakes and we liked the taste better but it was more expensive and we knew Connie knew the design we wanted (she'd done it before and had a picture) so we went with her. The day of... The cake was gorgeous and lots of people commented on how tasty it was!!

delicious!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Jodi B

Connie's buttercream cake was fantastic and beautiful. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about how moist and delicious it was!

Connie's Cake Creations

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 Colleen C

Excellent! The cake was delicious and looked great. We had many people tell us this was the best wedding cake they ever had.