Making Moments Into Memories

Let Consider It Done Events help take the stress out of planning the perfect wedding. We work with your vision to create a unique and beautiful event. Several Packages to choose from to really tailor to your specific needs. From full wedding planning packages to day of coordination, you decide what you need and we will work with you to make your dreams come true. Consider It Done Events have worked with couples and varieties of settings from barn weddings, beach weddings to very elegant events and everything in between. Browse through our gallery, visit our website and Facebook pages to see our work. We offer a complimentary consultation where we can sit down and discuss your event details and give you an idea of how we can help make your wedding an event to remember.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

5900 Ridge Road, Parma, OH Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio (216) 926-2897

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jess E

When we were in the initial phases of planning our wedding, we were trying to do it on our own. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we realized we needed some assistance in managing vendor communication as our wedding date drew near, and we also needed someone to be in charge... Read More on the wedding day. Hiring Kim was the best decision we could make. In her first meeting with us, she took down every possible detail of what we already started in our wedding planning, and quickly drew up a plan for what was needed to finish it. She was available for appointments like dress fittings and floral consultations. She was always prompt to respond to our questions, very organized in keeping all the details, and was very personable. We felt she truly wanted the best for us and our wedding. The phrase "consider it done" was reflected in Kim's work time and time again for our wedding. In one case, two days before the wedding, a vendor called me with last-minute major issues. I relayed the communication to Kim, she assured me she will take care of it, and sure enough, twenty minutes later, the problem was resolved. On the day of the wedding, she was on top of everything and made sure everyone and everything was coordinated, vendor and wedding party included. We had to use our alternate indoor wedding venue due to inclement weather, and Kim's efforts made it seem as though that was our original plan all along. She was great in planning on-the-spot, getting all of the vendors back on the same page as plans changed. As a result of her tireless effort, the bridal party and our families could relax and enjoy the day, rather than worry about all of the details. Kim truly went above and beyond our expectations, and our day turned out better than we ever could have hoped.

2016-11-01T21:35:01 Response from the vendor

Jessica, thank you for the oh so kind words! I loved every moment of your wedding and don't think it could have went any better! You were a beautiful Bride and I wish you and Andy many years of happiness.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Taylor V

Kim was my day of coordinator and everything was flawless on our wedding day. She literally thought of everything and was beyond prepared for anything that could have happened. She put my mind at ease which let me just be the bride for the day and enjoy every moment. In the... Read More planning stages she offered suggestions where I needed them and made sure she was available for meetings if I needed her. I am happy to say she is now a friend.

2016-10-26T15:11:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words Taylor! I loved working with you and Ray and I am also happy to have you as a friend!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Lesley J

I truly had a fairy tale wedding that would not have been possible without Kim and her staff. Having a large backyard wedding, there could have been a ton of catastrophes. Kim did so much more than what was written in our contract. Kim came out twice before my wedding to make... Read More sure we were prepared, and she called all of my vendors to be sure they were all on the same page. Her staff made sure everything was filled at all times and that all my guests were happy. She did all of this while making sure that I was fed and hydrated throughout the day. Consider it Done was reasonably priced and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Ashley B

I worked with Kim at Consider it done for my wedding! She helped so much before and she had the day run super smooth! She went above and beyond to make my day special! ❤️

2016-12-12T21:00:32 Response from the vendor

Ashley, it was a pleasure to work with you, you're day was beautiful and so were you! Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to make your day perfect.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kish T

Kim was wonderful. Her attention to detail and creative touches were so appreciated. I said it before...Brides run, don't walk to the phone and call Consider It Done Events!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Samantha G

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Kim. She was the absolute best and made our wedding day go so smoothly. Kim is detail oriented and truly cares about her brides and grooms. She responds quickly to any form of communication and puts your mind at ease that... Read More everything will be perfect. On the day of the wedding, Kim helped make sure all the small details were in place. Her attention to detail and customer satisfaction is impeccable. She truly became family. I highly, highly recommend Kim's services.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Colleen F

I was told from the very beginning that I would need a 'day of' wedding planner, and couldn't be happier that I was able to find Kim. She was nice enough to work with me on a reasonable payment plan for her services and she was in touch with me the entire time leading up to my... Read More wedding. On the big day, it was such a relief every time I heard Kim say, 'I got it.' Those 3 words totally took the pressure off me and let myself and my 'new' husband enjoy our special day. If you need complete attention to every important detail to your wedding, call Kim today!! 😄

2016-10-27T23:21:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words Colleen. You have been incredible to work with and had a beautiful event. You had a great support system with your family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nicole R

The very first choice I made after we got engaged was to hire a wedding planner. Kim was great at helping us find vendors and was a constant calming force throughout the process. My day turned out absolutely beautiful and it wouldn't have been anything close to that without... Read More Kim's help. She was always there to help whenever I needed it or had a question for her. She is a genuinely nice person who wants the best for her brides, grooms and their families. I would DEFINITELY recommend her!

2016-10-27T16:28:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks Nicole! Your wedding was a beautiful one that I hope you always remember fondly! It was a pleasure working with you, your Mom and Rudy. I hope we can stay in touch.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Gillian C

I worked with Kim as the Day of Wedding Coordinator. She was exceptional. No matter what time I texted or emailed her, she replied within minutes. She offered her expertise, which I truly appreciated. At my daughter's wedding, she made it so I could be completely in the moment... Read More and enjoy the day. She took care of everything. I cannot say enough about the care and attention both my daughter and I received!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Sarah M

Pleasure to work with! Attentive to detail. Took the stress of planning away! Available day and night. Helped make decisions when I was hesitant. Assured me that my day would be perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. Surpassed all my expectations of a... Read More planner!!

Peace of Mind:)

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Tracey M

I first spoke with Kim at a bridal show and took her information, even though I knew I could probably handle taking care of every detail of my daughter's wedding myself. As the wedding date was getting closer I again saw her at another show. We talked briefly and arranged a... Read More meeting...and the rest was history. Kim is the sweetest woman who knows exactly what she's doing. She gives you fresh ideas even when you think past weddings, friends suggestions, and even Pinterest has thought of everything. She knows people, she has connections to vendors that she has worked with in the past, or she does her homeowork and finds out everything needed to make an informed decision. The amount of time she saved me in just phone calls alone was immeasureable...but she did so much more. There was not one worry I had, the day of our daughter's wedding, as she was the contact for everything. She knew what we wanted, and she made it happen. Kim was always there if there was a question, she honestly handled EVERYTHING and allowed us to enjoy our guests and the party. The reception was without a doubt the most beautiful evening and Kim was there making sure our wishes were granted. I would recommend Kim to every single wedding family out there. She will work with you on a part time basis or right from the start with every detail...it's up to you. At the very least talk with her...you have absolutely nothing to lose; you'll be so glad you did. THANKS KIM FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE...you made last October a smooth sailing dream come true for our family:-)

Kimberly Zahnke

I've worked in the wedding and event industry for twenty years. From planning corporate events and fundraisers, baking and decorating cakes and assisting at bridal dress shops, my varied experience allows me to really help my brides. I started my business planning in 2013 and opened in 2014 and have worked hard to grow my business and build my brand by working with a variety of brides throughout Northeaast Ohio. I love helping my brides to really bring their vision to life. I have a passion for the wedding industry and love to see my brides joy when they see their visiion brought to life.