Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

1809 Millridge Ct, Annapolis, MD

Bright and colorful

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Sarah H

Contessa flowers did a wonderful job. Marina was such a pleasure to work with and very creative. I thought she went above and beyond when I told her my parents were flying out to see the venues we had chosen. She asked if she could bring examples of the centerpieces so we could... Read More fully envision the evening. I absolutely loved this touch! She also was very flexible when it came to the deliveries seeing as we had 4 separate places to have flowers delivered too.

Contessa Flowers

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Jesse F

Marina was great to work with. She was very attentive and courteous. The flowers were beautiful, as were all the table displays. My bouquet was the best!

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Julieta L

The flowers were pretty and everything was on time. I will give her 4.5 stars because the boutiners had big pins and we have to improvise to attach them to the kids

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Heather R

All my flowers showed up just as I wanted and just as I ordered. The florist seemed to be going through a hard time during my wedding and was sometimes difficult to get a hold of. For some reason, the flowers for my cake were not put on the cake, but one of my bridesmaids... Read More noticed before I made it to the reception site and decorated it herself. Marina was great to work with the times I was able to get in touch with her and she followed though. She knows her flowers very well and her prices are very reasonable.

Not what I expected

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Lindsey W

The arrangement at the church was not what I asked for. It was hideous. I had someone call and ask her to come back to fix it before the ceremony, but no one ever came. My bridesmaids had to fix the arrangement. Also my bouquet of flowers (bridal bouquet) were smaller than... Read More the bridesmaids!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/17/2010 Kristen H

Marina was fabulous! I was very intimidated with the idea of picking out flowers, and she was a huge help. I showed her the color scheme I wanted, and she went from there. She is great because she is a true expert--she will tell you if she thinks you are making a mistake. I was... Read More amazed at my centerpieces. She has great ideas. I highly recommend her, especially for people who, like me, were a little unclear of how to handle the flowers.

The Most Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Nell F

The theme for my wedding was "Simple but Elegant." Marina hit the mark beautifully with the flowers for our event. From the bouquets to the chuppah to the table arrangements--everything was perfect. She was one of the few florists who heard what I was saying when we talked about... Read More theme and colors and flower types. She was amazing to work with and lent her expertise to other aspects of the wedding planning as well. It was a perfect day!

Very beautiful

Reviewed on 7/30/2010 dave l

The flowers are very beautiful and I love them very much

Great bridal bouquet and centerpieces

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Laura S

My bridal bouquet was perfect. I hated the bridesmaid bouquets, wish I had given Contessa more feedback. For the centerpieces she loaned beautiful silver candelabras and provided white taper candles for half the tables and did flowers for the other half of the tables. She... Read More worked out 2 separate budgets for me detailing 2 different directions I was considering during the planing stages. She provided fresh flowers to cascade down my cake and even waited onsite to arrange them on the cake herself. Overall very good!

Start a Conversation!