A full-service floral and decor design service for successful weddings and corporate events. Contessa Wedding Flowers was founded by Contessa Marina d'Almeida, a designer, artist, and successful business woman. Marina has planned and conducted over 1000 weddings and events in the U.S. and Europe.

$$$ - Moderate

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

1809 Millridge Ct, Annapolis, MD

Contessa Flowers

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Jesse F

Marina was great to work with. She was very attentive and courteous. The flowers were beautiful, as were all the table displays. My bouquet was the best!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 9/17/2010 Kristen H

Marina was fabulous! I was very intimidated with the idea of picking out flowers, and she was a huge help. I showed her the color scheme I wanted, and she went from there. She is great because she is a true expert--she will tell you if she thinks you are making a mistake. I was amazed at my centerpieces. She has great ideas. I highly recommend her, especially for people who, like me, were a little unclear of how to handle the flowers.

The Most Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Nell F

The theme for my wedding was "Simple but Elegant." Marina hit the mark beautifully with the flowers for our event. From the bouquets to the chuppah to the table arrangements--everything was perfect. She was one of the few florists who heard what I was saying when we talked about theme and colors and flower types. She was amazing to work with and lent her expertise to other aspects of the wedding planning as well. It was a perfect day!

Bright and colorful

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Sarah H

Contessa flowers did a wonderful job. Marina was such a pleasure to work with and very creative. I thought she went above and beyond when I told her my parents were flying out to see the venues we had chosen. She asked if she could bring examples of the centerpieces so we could fully envision the evening. I absolutely loved this touch! She also was very flexible when it came to the deliveries seeing as we had 4 separate places to have flowers delivered too.

flowers

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Julieta L

The flowers were pretty and everything was on time. I will give her 4.5 stars because the boutiners had big pins and we have to improvise to attach them to the kids

Not what I expected

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Lindsey W

The arrangement at the church was not what I asked for. It was hideous. I had someone call and ask her to come back to fix it before the ceremony, but no one ever came. My bridesmaids had to fix the arrangement. Also my bouquet of flowers (bridal bouquet) were smaller than the bridesmaids!

Very beautiful

Reviewed on 7/30/2010 dave l

The flowers are very beautiful and I love them very much

Great bridal bouquet and centerpieces

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Laura S

My bridal bouquet was perfect. I hated the bridesmaid bouquets, wish I had given Contessa more feedback. For the centerpieces she loaned beautiful silver candelabras and provided white taper candles for half the tables and did flowers for the other half of the tables. She worked out 2 separate budgets for me detailing 2 different directions I was considering during the planing stages. She provided fresh flowers to cascade down my cake and even waited onsite to arrange them on the cake herself. Overall very good!

TO Contessa Flowers