CONTINENTAL DIAMOND

ST LOUIS PARK, MN

Custom Designs Come To Life Here

We own a large diamond inventory certified by three of the world's major gem labs: AGS, GIA and EGL. We also boast a diverse collection of engagement rings crafted by the most respected designers in the industry. Browse a sampling of diamonds and rings on our website and many more in our showroom.

1600 UTICA AVE S STE 130, ST LOUIS PARK, MN

Perfect!

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Luka H

Kayla was amazing in helping my husband pick out the perfect ring! Continental has amazing customer service! Very high quality!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 3/22/2014 Andrea W

Beth at Continental is wonderful! She helped my sweetheart surprise me with the most absolutely perfect engagement ring... a tremendous feat without any input from me. Wedding ring shopping was easy and fun. Outstanding customer service and quality.

A long search led us to Continental

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Emily H

We had a great time shopping for our wedding rings at Continental. It was comfortable, no pressure, and within our price range. The rings we have are rings we will cherish for a lifetime. We searched everywhere in the cities and came back to Continental because of the amazing service and beautiful selection. I would definitely recommend visiting Continental for wedding rings!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Nicole T

Our experience at Continental completely exceeded our expectations. Ashley did an incredible job at working with us to bring our ring design vision to life. She was helpful, insightful, personable and just a great person to work with. We highly recommend Continental Diamond!

Excellent Customer service! Beautiful diamonds!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Eva L

Top notch customer service! My husband bought my engagement ring and our wedding bands here. Linda was a pleasure to work with! I loved the wedding band she helped us pick out and was able to customize the band so that it would match beautifully with my engagement ring. I love it!! My husband chose a Tungsten type band and the size that was ordered was slightly too big when he tried it on. Linda and Continental Diamond went above and beyond to get the right size verified and ordered for him without much hassle. They are always prompt and professional. Love the warm cookies every time we stop in. Highly recommend!

Beautiful Rings, Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Amanda L

We had such a wonderful experience working with Continental Diamond for our engagement ring and wedding bands! The service was professional, fun and very helpful! The quality of our rings is amazing and we're so happy with how they turned out! The staff is very knowledgable, warm and welcoming and we would highly recommend Continental Diamond to anyone shopping for wedding bands, or any other jewelry. Thank you Continental Diamond!

Unbeatable Service, Unique Pieces

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Lacey s

I have yet to see any other bride with my wedding band! My fiance had been looking for a very particular ring.. after he described it to the staff at Continental, they weren't able to quite find the right one for him. After he checked out some other jewelers... still nothing. Two weeks later Continental called him up and wanted him to come in to take a look at a new ring that they just got in.... IT WAS THE ONE! He said it was perfect. GREAT JOB on their part for calling him back! When I saw the ring on the day he proposed... I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so beautiful and perfect. Since then we've bought our wedding bands there and I've referred multiple people there! Their service is hands down some of the best I've seen for ANY service. A+ to you!

Gorgeous Bands

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Jennifer K

I absolutely love my engagement ring and both my husband and my wedding bands from Continental Diamond. The service was fabulous! I was able to get my rings soldered together in less than 24 hours before my big day, so I didn't have to go too long without my ring before the ceremony. The staff was always very helpful!

wonderful

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Michelle V

wonderful!

Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Kassie K

I got my engagement ring at Continental Diamond after looking at several places and by far they had the best deals. They don't have financing options and limited hours since they are a family business but definitely worth it! I worked with a few different people between my engagement ring and my wedding band and everyone was amazing! They were so professional, gave us deals that were quoted months before after diamond prices went up, and had my wedding band fast tracked when we decided on it last minute. They have been great at resizing, cleaning, and soldering my rings as well!

great service & value

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Sarah

We love our rings and were greeted by name when we came in. THe salespeople were NOT pushy.

happy customer

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 stephanie l

Jimmy and Ashley from continental diamond are amazing!! very happy with our rings!!

Love our Rings!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Jennifer D

My husband bought my engagement through them and it is absolutely stunning. He was able to handpick the diamond itself as well as its setting. We returned there to get our wedding bands. They have wonderful service and our jeweler was very patient as we both tried on all of our options and described all the different ways the rings could look. Also the week of the wedding I was able to take my engagement ring, where they re-dipped it into white gold, for no cost. It looked brand new for the wedding day and just perfect for all of the pictures.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Amy F

AMAZING STAFF!!!! Great quality and they were able to find me a ring that was unique, exquisite and affordable. I would highly recommend them!!!

Great rings and great service

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Erin M

Continental has a wide variety of rings to choose from with lots of different price points. They are approachable and not a hard sell like many jewelry stores. Its a family run business with a personal one on one sale person business.

High Quality and Steep Price

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Stephanie F

I had my shadow wedding band made and bought my fiance's band here. They make and have high quality products, but at a steep price. But for something that'll last a lifetime, it's worth it. They even gave us a bottle of wine when we picked up our rings.

Quality

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Alicia H

We got my engagement ring, which I love, the wedding bands and pearl earrings at Continental Diamond. The staff is so wonderful to work with. After I got home with the wedding bands, I decided I didn't like it with my engagement ring, and they took it back no questions asked. I picked out a different one that I'm very happy with. I was looking for a pair of drop pearl earrings to wear on our wedding day, and found the perfect pair. My husband bought them for me as a wedding gift. We will definitely go back for anniversary gifts, etc.

Won't go to another jewelry store

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Shannen B

If you're looking for quality and fabulous customer service, don't look anywhere else. I looked at five different jewelry stores during my ring search and after visiting Continental, I knew I wanted my ring to come from there. The customer service is top-notch. If you visit with Kayla, you won't be disappointed! I know they'll stand behind their products. And, the place just presents itself as selling only high-quality no matter what the price tag says. We have subsequently gotten birthday presents and anniversary presents there and just think we've found an amazing jeweler.

Great to Work With

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Brianna M

We worked with Kayla at Continental Diamonds. She was very professional and knew what she was talking about. She treated us just like everyone else that walked in to the store even though we are a younger couple. She gave us great suggestions and taught us about different metal types and things of that nature. We have recommended Continental Diamonds to some friends and they were very pleased as well!

Poor customer service

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Colleen L

The products are great but their customer service is NOT acceptable. I will never shop there again! Horrible service all around!

Sparkles!

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Libby L

My husband bought my engagement ring from Roz. He went in with a design in mind and they made it come to life. It is beautiful and they have taken such good care of me with cleaning and checking it. I have confidence that my ring will be beautiful forever.

awesome design

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Ilona Y

The lady who we worked with at Continental Diamond was very friendly and mindful. I got a present form them on my birthday and a postcard on our wedding day. Their services are excellent, for example I can come whenever I want to clean my ring for free or if something happens to the diamond I get a free replacement. And I absolutely love the design of my ring!

Excellent Store and Staff

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 EmilyAnne E

My friend recommended Continental to my husband and I since her family has been going there for years. When we walked in, immediately we were helped and offered snacks and water. I have never had a better experience at a jewelry store. They helped us find the perfect wedding bands in the right price range. My husband and I are beyond happy with the service and product.

Won't shop anywhere else

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Jennifer D

We purchased both my rings and my husband's ring here and have had excellent service. They even know how to keep our toddler happy while he's there with toys and cookies. Better selection than other jewelers.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Nicole F

My engagement ring is from Continental Diamond & they have always had wonderful staff, impeccable service & the most beautiful jewelry I have ever seen. It took them an exceptionally long time to re-size my ring, but it came back in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier.

TO CONTINENTAL DIAMOND