Conway Florals

We serve all of Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts.

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

60 Gray Craig Road, Middletown, RI We serve all of Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts. (401) 266-9564

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Taryn M

Paula was wonderful to work with! When we had our initial consultation, she was friendly, professional, and not only understood the look I wanted for my bouquets, but was able to offer suggestions that only enhanced the final product. I felt confident that she was able to take... Read More my description and turn it into something beautiful, just based on our conversations! She was also very flexible and worked with me in order to stay within my budget by swapping out very expensive flowers with more affordable ones, which was so appreciated. When there was an issue with one of the flowers for the bouquet, Paula let me know right away and was able to offer alternatives. I absolutely LOVED the final product--it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined and represented me and my look perfectly! Paula is a true artist and any bride would be lucky to work with her.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kristy D

As soon as we left our meeting with Paula at Conway Florals, I told my fiancé that she was my favorite vendor! She made me feel so comfortable with the whole process and gave me a clear idea of what my flowers would look like for the wedding. Later, when I had crazy bride... Read More questions and concerns she was patient and happy to explain what she was working on. She sent me pictures of different centerpiece vases, candleholders, etc. to choose from so I really knew my vision was coming together. On our wedding day, the flowers were gorgeous! I would absolutely recommend using Conway Florals for any special event.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Corinne C

Paula was fabulous and everything you wish for in a vendor in the wedding planning process! There were no surprises in working with her and she really delivered a BEAUTIFUL product. After researching other florists, and comparing prices, there is no doubt that I made the right... Read More choice in going with Conway Florals. I would HIGHLY recommend Paula for your wedding! She even went above and beyond, and coordinated reusing the flowers from the rehearsal (also beautiful), for part of a display at our reception... and worked with the two venues to make sure that everything was taken care of/stored properly. etc etc. VERY happy with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015

Paula is absolutely amazing. So extremely talented, you can tell that this is her passion and it definitely shows in her work. The flowers that she arranged for our wedding were absolutely beautiful.. stunning.. and exactly what I wanted without even really KNOWING what I... Read More wanted! She took my basic theme ideas and a few photos I showed her and came up with some gorgeous ideas.. I am still in awe at what she's done and will daydream about those flowers for a very long time (and I wasn't really a big flower person to begin with!). Do not hesitate to book Conway Florals, do it now!! Thank you Paula, you are the best!!

great!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Marissa S

HIghly recommend Paula for any wedding. She went above and beyond my expectations

Perfect bouquets!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Kat N

Paula is an inspired florist who created some amazing arrangements for my wedding. I will admit that I had some odd requests, but she was able to make my vision a reality! The value that she offered is excellent, and she is a delight to work with. The flowers all arrived on time... Read More and in perfect condition. She has an extensive knowledge of flowers by color and season, and went above and beyond to be sure that we were on the same page throughout the process.