Kansas City's Premier Custom Cake Studio

CopCakes started as a pipe dream, and a way to channel my love of art and incorporate it with my love of sweets. It has now turned into an all-out passion: passion for my work, and the people whom I serve through that art. In order to serve my clients in the best way possible, I only use fresh, real ingredients and flavors. Real butter, farm fresh eggs, and real fruit. I start with the best-tasting products and turn it into a creation that we dream up together to make your day as wonderful as possible. I have been recognized in the Kansas City Star for my creative designs that are unlike what you'll see elsewhere. I enjoy custom work, and think that each couple deserves to have a cake that best represents them and their taste. I would love to create something just for you!

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

The Greater Kansas City and surrounding areas (816) 977-8492

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Katy M

Whitney was absolutely amazing. She was the sweetest to work with, made every vision I had come to life. Her desserts not only look amazing but taste amazing as well! Our guests loved everything she made for us!

Whitney Mathis

Since I was little, baking has always been my passion. I started small with chocolate chip cookies and banana bread, and have since started to experiment and always trying to perfect cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. When asked "what do you want to be when you grow up?" I would say "a cake decorator!" I didn't even know it was a real occupation, it just sounded like the best job in the world. Turns out, I was right. Next to being a wife and mom, it is the best job in the world. I make people happy with food. I think that's the Italian in me!