Copper Penny Flowers

Greater Boston and coastal venues, Maine to Connecticut

Gorgeous design, top quality, reasonably priced

Colorful, Classic, Innovative; on any size budget! Let us help to make your day one you won't forget! Our experience and creative designs will help make your day perfect. Mention that you saw us on The Knot and receive free flowers for your cake or dessert display when you book your wedding with us. Call us today for an appointment.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

9 Independence Court, Concord, MA Greater Boston and coastal venues, Maine to Connecticut (978) 369-4500

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jullieanne D

We are a two bride family from Boston, MA and we absolutely fell in love with Copper Penny Flowers and owner Jennifer at the very first consultation prior to signing our contract. From the initial appointment to determine what our vision was for the wedding and floral decor, we... Read More felt very at ease with Jennifer. She and her whole team took great care to try and learn what our vision was for the wedding floral and how to use her expertise to create what we dreamed about. The high quality treatment of their clients and each individual wedding fully enabled us to truly create a custom one of a kind look for our big day. Jennifer was kind, accommodating and responsive to emails and phone calls. She has an expert eye for detail, color coordination, and ways to work within your budget. She even worked hard during a last minute hurricane on her orders to ensure everything went smoothly for us behind scenes. On the day of our wedding, we broke down into tears at the beautiful, dreamy atmosphere that Jennifer and her team at Copper Penny Flowers had created for my wife and I. It was literally everything thing we had dreamed of and so much more. If you have the pleasure to work with Jennifer, you will not be disappointed, I promise you. I really felt her team put their heart into this....and the results showed it.

2017-10-02T14:06:09 Response from the vendor

You just made my day with your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you both- I always had smile on my face knowing the days that you two were stopping by the shop. I'm so glad to hear that you were... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kathy G

We worked with Jennifer on a wedding for 225 guests with some non-specific floral hopes and ideas that Jennifer transformed into absolutely beautiful pieces that captured exactly what we wanted. She did everything from huge, exquisite floral wreaths to lovely, lovely... Read More centerpieces to arrangements in antique glass vases for special tables. Jennifer is a real professional and an excellent communicator; her staff was terrific, and we were thrilled with her work. She was really helpful to us wedding-rookies and we appreciate her good humor and kindness as well as her wonderful skills.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Jennifer S

Jennifer and her team took my vision and made it a reality- I couldn't be happier with the way the flowers turned out for my wedding. It was very helpful to use the Pinterest page that Jennifer set up that allowed me and my mother to pin pictures of items that inspired us. I... Read More pinned what I liked and Jennifer helped me figure out what I wanted from those pins. Our wedding was beautiful and came in at our budget. Jennifer was helpful at recommending flower substitutions that achieved the look I wanted when a certain type of flower was too expensive. I also liked that she recommended ways to use flowers for both the ceremony and the reception so we didn't pay for unnecessary items. Everything was just top notch.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kaitlyn G

Jennifer did the flowers for my wedding this past August and I was truly blown away by how beautiful and exquisite her work was. When I first started the wedding planning process, everyone who knows me well asked who my vendor would be for flowers since I've always loved flowers... Read More and had high hopes for the flowers at my wedding. I could not have chosen a better florist. Jennifer and her team put together stunning bouquets, floral wreaths (for the chapel doors and the altar, which we then moved into the reception tent), centerpieces, and more. Though I thought I had a vision for what I wanted, I wasn't able to fully articulate it at the beginning and Jennifer put together an amazing Pinterest board for my mother and I to add to and collaborate on. Each time my mother and I met with Jennifer, she was gracious and patient and I felt so valued. I had full confidence she would absolutely nail it and it was a lot of fun in the process! She was also great about helping figure out the reception space, where to put certain tables and arrangements, and how to re-purpose some of our flowers throughout the day. Many of my guests made remarks on the flowers and were singing Jennifer's praises (a few even said they never usually notice flowers at weddings, but mine were particularly beautiful and stood apart). Thank you, Copper Penny team-- I am so very grateful!

2017-11-08T11:23:01 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to have a role in your big day! We are so pleased that you were happy with your flowers and are grateful for your kind words. Many, many thanks!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Jenessa G

Beautiful flowers and so easy to work with! Really friendly and accommodating. I was thrilled with how all the flowers (especially mine) turned out. Truly excellent!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sonal C

Jennifer was absolutely the biggest help and a joy to work with. It was so great to find someone with such an attention for detail, especially being that she and her associates were the ones to put the final touches on both of the ceremony and reception venues. She very much... Read More listened to what we wanted, in terms of colors and styles, and filled in all the gaps that we didn’t consider in the first place. A best of all for us, she kept within our budget. We changed half our centerpieces to a much simpler and cheaper design with candlesticks very late into the game, and they obliged. I was able to ask them to set up more than what was originally asked of them as well. We are so happy with how everything came to look. Being a person who can’t name a flower beyond a rose, I appreciate all the guidance and patience we were shown. From Pinterest boards, phone calls, and samples, Jennifer and her team really nailed our style with the little information that we were able to give. I highly recommend their expertise!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jennifer L

Having been an events/program manager in my previous job, I know how important selecting the right vendor is i.e. it could literally make or break an important event. I had spent hours researching and speaking with area florists. I was initially attracted by Jennifer's work I... Read More had seen on her website, but after my first meeting with her and seeing the beautiful arrangements in her store, I knew she was "the one." Jennifer got my vision (a fall themed wedding with pumpkins and gourds incorporated into the floral arrangements) and had provided many helpful suggestions to make my dream wedding a reality. She has even gone the extra mile researching for a certain pedestal to achieve a certain look I was looking for. Jennifer was easy to work with and was responsive to my emails - which was a huge plus for me. Copper Penny Flowers did cost a little more than the other florists that I was considering, but I knew that I was paying for quality work and most importantly, I have never questioned their taste/style in their arrangements. On a beautiful fall day of October 21, 2017, my guests were wowed by the floral arrangements at our wedding created by Jennifer and her team. I highly recommend Copper Penny Flowers to be on your wedding team - you will have one less thing to worry about. Jennifer L.

2017-10-25T06:40:53 Response from the vendor

Such a beautiful wedding- YOU did a fabulous job, with so many extra touches. With family coming in from all over the world, I know how important it was for you to show them autumn in New England. You knocked it out of the park.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Emily W

We were thrilled by the work that Copper Penny Flowers did! Jennifer and her team were helpful in figuring out exactly what kind of flowers we wanted and they turned out to be more beautiful than I would have imagined. They hand-delivered us the flowers on time the day of our... Read More wedding and everything was very well done. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Meaghan D

We were so happy that we worked with Copper Penny for our wedding flowers. Jen was so knowledgeable and easy to work with right from the start, and was able to look at my inspiration photos in order to create exactly what I was looking for. She worked within my budget to create... Read More the most perfect floral arrangements that my husband and I loved, and we also got tons of compliments from our guests and wedding party!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Katherine S

What a gem of a store Copper Penny Flowers is in Concord. The arrangements that Jennifer creates are absolutely exquisite and so unique. Her attention to the tiniest detail and understanding what her customer is looking for is top notch. I am always excited to see what she... Read More creates.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Stuart B

Fabulous job! The arrangements, color palette and flower choices were all exquisite. Working with Jennifer was a pleasure. She was helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. Also, when we had a boutonniere emergency 1/2 hour before the ceremony, she made new ones and... Read More hand-delivered them just in the nick of time. The flowers were a great hit and they transformed the wedding experience.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Martin R

Jen you have wonderful flowers and the designs are elegant as well. Beautiful bouquets your floral designers made for me to give to my girlfriend are always outstanding.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Dawn S

I just love the beautiful selection of flowers I have been able to choose from at Copper Penny Flowers. They also have a great variety of vases to compliment them. Love visiting the shop!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Polly M

Copper Penny's creations are exquisite! Whether it's a hostess gift or a holiday arrangement or a large scale event... everything they create is elegant and beautiful. The staff is so friendly and helpful - they are always able to take the customer's input and ideas and create... Read More something gorgeous. Everything I have ordered or received from Copper Penny has been lovely, fresh and vibrant.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mandy R

They have been a dream to work with! Jen really got my vision of my day. Her team really turned out from ideas, and set up and delivery. I highly cannot say enough good about Copper Penny Flowrs,

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sarah N

Copper Penny Flowers offers beautiful, elegant and stylish arrangements and they are wonderful to work with. Their designers take the time to get to know you and create arrangements that reflect your personal style.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kim P

I was so pleased with the flowers at my daughter’s wedding. Every type of arrangement or bouquet was gorgeous! Jennifer is great to work with and has wonderful ideas!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Marianne E

Beautiful, tasteful designs and Jennifer is a pleasure to work with. Without much direction she can read your mind and put together the most stunning arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kerry S

The flower arrangements were unbelievably creative and beautiful!!!!The staff was fantastic to work with...I have recommended Copper Penny Flowers to all of my friends.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Alison C

Jennifer did a really lovely job with our centerpieces & personal flowers. We're pretty clueless when it comes to flowers, and she was great at drawing out what specifically we wanted, even when we didn't have the vocabulary to express it ourselves :) My bouquet was gorgeous and... Read More interesting and autumnal, each centerpiece was beautiful, and the magnet-backed boutonnieres were dashing (and seriously magically easy to put on the gents). We had a few logistical hiccups around payment - if I were doing it over again I'd just call with credit card info rather than mailing a check - but everything on the day of was absolutely perfect. We would definitely work with Copper Penny Flowers again.

2017-10-02T11:09:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We were so happy to be a part of your big day. Cheers! Jennifer

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Elizabeth B

Copper Penny Flowers was fantastic! I was given a list from my venue of potential florists and I remember looking on her website and just crossing my fingers that she would be available. Everything she suggested was exactly what I was imagining and Jennifer knew so much about... Read More the flowers so she could materialize my suggestions! She noted that I was really taken by the lambs ear and other soft flowers and she incorporated them into the centerpieces! The succulents that were in my bouquets and centerpieces we transplanted and now I have a wonderful reminder of our special day (:

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Anne B

This owner and her team are truly gifted at what they do. I have attended more than one wedding with flowers designed by this talented and creative group, and every time I am amazed with how the floral designs transform the day into a truly memorable one-of-a-kind experience.... Read More Can't wait to attend the next Copper Penny Flowers event !

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Louise O

Truly the most beautiful array for all bouquets, vases, and the archway that I have ever seen in my 80 years of life.. These people are very accommodating and creative. The freshness of the flowers and length of time they stayed that way was amazing. I would certainly use... Read More Copper Penny Flowers again.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Nelle R

Wow, what amazingly beautiful flowers! Everything reflected our vision and what we had discussed. So many people asked who had done the flowers and hoped that they would get to take a centerpiece home. Thank you Copper Penny Flowers!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Anonymous A

Amazing! Jennifer has a great eye and is a pleasure to work with. She used my Pinterest page and vague descriptions of likes/dislikes to come up with something spectacular- better than anything I could have imagined! She is a great person to have on your wedding team and will... Read More help make your big day wonderful (even if there's some rain!).

Jennifer Eaton

Owner Jennifer Eaton is a Master Gardener, landscape designer, and professional florist. She started designing in her home town of Concord, Massachusetts, several years ago, and has operated retail shop and studio in historic Concord Center for nearly eight years. Originally specializing in weddings and events, today Copper Penny Flowers is a full-service florist offering boutique design to Concord and the surrounding communities. Jennifer personally selects floral materials from local to international sources to enhance the quality of the designs every Copper Penny Flowers client receives.