Copper Penny Flowers

Greater Boston and coastal venues, Maine to Connecticut

Gorgeous design, top quality, reasonably priced

Colorful, Classic, Innovative; on any size budget! Let us help to make your day one you won't forget! Our experience and creative designs will help make your day perfect. Mention that you saw us on The Knot and receive free flowers for your cake or dessert display when you book your wedding with us. Call us today for an appointment.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

9 Independence Court, Concord, MA Greater Boston and coastal venues, Maine to Connecticut (978) 369-4500

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Anonymous A

Amazing! Jennifer has a great eye and is a pleasure to work with. She used my Pinterest page and vague descriptions of likes/dislikes to come up with something spectacular- better than anything I could have imagined! She is a great person to have on your wedding team and will... Read More help make your big day wonderful (even if there's some rain!).

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Samantha P

We were thrilled to work with Jennifer at Copper Penny for our wedding. She did a great job capturing the elegance we were going for with still a bit of a garden feel. I can't say enough about how happy we were with her work for our wedding. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat. She... Read More also knew exactly what we were looking for and hoping to achieve based off of my inspiration photos. It was a real help! She also has provided us with arrangements on various occasions including Thanksgiving. We were beyond thrilled with her work then too. I believe you get what you pay for and our flowers from Copper Penny have always been top notch. Thanks Jen!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Laura P

Jennifer and her team at Copper Penny were so wonderful and provided beautiful flowers for our day. As a bride planning from out of state, Jennifer made everything so easy, and she helped guide my decision-making process, which is something I wanted. Other florists I spoke with... Read More wanted to tell me what I wanted, while Jennifer actually listened to me, while also providing her valuable expertise. She thought of small details that made a big difference, and she was always conscious and respectful of my budget, finding cost-effective ways to utilize florals throughout the ceremony, cocktail hour and and reception space. She was totally open to my ideas and the palette I was looking for, but also made recommendations about what made sense seasonally, and had ideas pertaining to our venue, which was awesome. Our guests raved about the flowers and the centerpieces were a hot commodity at the end of the night for our local guests. Thank you so much to Copper Penny for not only providing beautiful flowers, but being so easy to work with! Jennifer is an absolute sweetheart and I'd highly recommend Copper Penny!

Jennifer Eaton

Owner Jennifer Eaton is a Master Gardener, landscape designer, and professional florist. She started designing in her home town of Concord, Massachusetts, several years ago, and has operated retail shop and studio in historic Concord Center for nearly eight years. Originally specializing in weddings and events, today Copper Penny Flowers is a full-service florist offering boutique design to Concord and the surrounding communities. Jennifer personally selects floral materials from local to international sources to enhance the quality of the designs every Copper Penny Flowers client receives.