Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

17700 West Capitol Dr, Brookfield, WI (414) 369-2589

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Mary K

Gorgeous invitations!!! They are also very easy to work with because they have an online portal for all their clients. This made it very easy to ask questions and see multiple aspects of the invites before they were printed. Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

We are very lucky to have Coqui in Brookfield! It is an adorable shop that is great for gifts AND they helped with our wedding invitations. Very knowledgeable, reasonable prices, excellent communication and they completed our orders timely. In anticipation of my wedding I have... Read More worked with many vendors and I can say that Coqui has been one of the BEST and easiest to work with. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Alissa D

We booked Coqui for a few different things for our wedding. I had initially really wanted actual calligraphy for our wedding envelopes, but once I found out Coqui could do digital calligraphy, I contacted them to do the addressing. It turned out absolutely amazing and I'm so... Read More happy we ended up doing digital rather than real calligraphy because it looks just as good. I was very pleased with them when we picked them up. They were also very flexible with addresses I needed to change or add, as well as sending me proofs to look over before the final product was sent through. After the addresses, I also met with Nathan there to discuss doing a giant framed board on an easel for our ceremony instead of programs, as well as little name curls to escort the guests' champagne glasses since our venue was a champagne lounge (different idea instead of doing name place cards), and they did an absolutely phenomenal job on all of the above. People loved the ceremony board, as well as seeing their names attached to their respective champagne glass to take them to their tables at our reception. I will use them for any future paper needs. All of the staff that I dealt with were friendly and made sure I saw what the final product would look like before they processed it. We even received a thank you/congratulations note from them in the mail for us working with them -- it's those little touches that made them even more memorable and wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!!! :)

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Erin B

Coqui Design exceeded all of my expectations for my invitations and other paper needs for my wedding. Elizabeth and Denise were awesome to work with from start to finish. They look as much time as I needed to look through samples of designs they'd done in the past and... Read More invitations from their vendors as well as listened to all of my ideas for what I was looking for. Our invitations turned out PERFECT. They were exactly how I envisioned them in my head and I couldn't have done it without Elizabeth's creativity. She tweaked the designs exactly as I asked and offered suggestions when I wasn't sure what to do. Coqui also designed our programs, table numbers, place cards, the sign for our "guestbook", personalized napkins and hotel guest do not disturb doorknob hangers. They can virtually create anything you're looking for! My absolute favorite thing was the do not disturb doorknob hangers for our hotel guests. As a fan of Pinterest, I know some things are not attainable, but Elizabeth easily created exactly what I was looking for. I cannot say enough good things about Coqui Design and highly recommend them for any design and paper needs you're looking for!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Sara S

I looked into Coqui at first just for location, as it was close to my house. Boy, did I get lucky. Coqui Paperie & Gifts exceeded my expectations! I ended up purchasing our wedding invitations, table numbers, place cards, and wedding signs through them and they turned out... Read More amazing. They are extremely helpful, and knowledgeable. They have many samples to choose from but can also customize anything for your liking. They send you proofs before anything is finalized, and also respong quickly to e-mails. I was lucky to have found a business, where it was a worry-free aspect of my wedding planning!

Brilliant

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

We ordered Save the Date magnets, invites, table charts and can koozie favors from Coqui Paperie and Gifts. I was so pleased with all of it. The magnets and invitations were one of a kind designs and the table chart made seating 300+ guests much simpler. Each guest left with a... Read More custom designed can koozie and they were a hit! I would highly suggest using Coqui for any wedding needs.