The Picture-Perfect Waterfront Venue!

Overlooking Milburn Lake in Baldwin, Long Island, NY, The Coral House offers an exquisite location for your special day. Whether you’re planning a wedding with several hundred guests or an intimate gathering, the Coral House will make your wedding day an occasion to always remember. We offer a variety of scenic options for your event: outdoor lakeside, the rooftop terrace, our grand ballroom and other beautiful venues of varying sizes. From detailed décor to delicious dining, stunning settings to impeccable service, our caring staff will ensure that every aspect of your wedding will be perfect!

Ballroom, Waterfront

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

70 Milburn Avenue, Baldwin, NY (516) 223-6500
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Liz L

We had our wedding here last month. We are so happy we choose this venue. Everything was perfect! Everyone there did an amazing job. They made sure we had everything we needed all night. The center pieces offered were beautiful and the cake was delicious and beautiful! The food... Read More was so good, and they made us good drinks all night. We highly recommend this venue they charge a fair price and offer you so much. Thank you Coral House!

2016-12-12T09:30:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We take such pride in making sure that your special day is perfect! So glad to hear you loved everything from the food to the service! We hope to host many more of your special celebrations at the Coral House!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nick M

Just amazing, it's a beautiful place my Niece had her reception in The Nantucket Deck food was awesome decor was perfect .We all had so much fun, they had a photo booth, and DJ from Dream events.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Mandy B

We just were at a wedding and the room was beautiful but that's where it ends. Food was horrible, the drinks were terrible and the staff was minimal and not very knowledgeable. I feel bad that my friend wasted her money on this place not one plate was eaten.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Shavon S

The Coral House made our perfect day, even more perfect. 2 months later and everyone is still talking about how amazing it was! We felt so cared for from start to finish. The serving staff was absolutely wonderful and the food was so good! Would definitely recommend it to anyone... Read More getting married.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 s c

food was horrible and so was the food service ....our server didn't even speak english or know anything about the food being served. we also sat at a table of ten with 3 broken chairs.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Carli A

This place is absolutely amazing!! My best friend just got married, and I was one of the bridesmaids at her wedding. WOW. The bridal suite was to DIE for!!! It was so beautiful and so spacious, perfect for this occasion. The staff was absolutely attentive during the entire... Read More event, and made sure everyone had everything they needed and were having a good time, and were very friendly and personable as well. The food was absolutely amazing as well! We had tons of options to choose from from the menu. So fresh and has ton of flavor. The whole venue was also decorated spectacularly!! Her wedding looked flawless and everyone there was in awe of how amazing it turned out. I would totally recommend this place for any event you're throwing. Simply phenomenal!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

Beautiful place Needs better management, its the little details that matter. Bridal suite wasn't ready when i got there , after it wasn't so private it was used by bride and sweet 16 child and mother at the same time . Wedding cake was leaning since it was left to close to... Read More fireplace , flowers where not placed on cake till after i complained !! One of my center pieces was dropped by staff which left one table incomplete . i must say i was disappointed

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

I got married at the Coral House last year & it was genuinely the best day of my life. from the beautiful renovations to the amazing staff .. I couldnt have asked for more. Our banquet manager, Laurie made sure everything went smoothly and flawlessly & our maitre'd Racquel was... Read More amazing!! The food was delicious and my guests went home very happy ... it was the perfect day!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Shakina G

I am so glad I chose to have my wedding reception at the Coral House. Laurie was great as the banquet manager. The staff was amazing and so attentive, the food was great, and the bridal suite was absolutely gorgeous. My guests also had a great time. My reception exceeded my... Read More expectations.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Diana M

The Coral House was the only venue my husband and I looked at. Our reception was held in the Americana Ballroom, overlooking the lake. Big, beautiful windows lined the back wall, which is what I fell in love with in the first place! The service was amazing. Our banquet manager... Read More was available to answer any of our questions and address any of our concerns. When we arrived at the venue on our big day, I was so happy to see how beautiful our tables and favors were set up. Our maitre d' was waiting for us at the front door and made sure we had everything we needed. Our cake and our centerpieces were included in our price. Not to mention, this all came with an extremely reasonable price! We were beyond happy with our experience at the Coral House and I highly recommend it!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Yaritza R

5 stars are just not enough! I just had my wedding ceremony & reception at The Coral House and I am at a loss for words to describe how wonderful they were. From the very beginning when we first met with our awesome banquet manager Laurie last year up until the very last minute,... Read More they catered to our every need. The day of, my Maitre'D Veronica and bridal attendant Jasmine were nothing short of amazing! Everywhere I was, there they were with huge smiles, checking up on me, asking whether I needed anything and making sure that everything ran smoothly. The outside grounds made for a breathtaking scenery for the ceremony and EVERYONE has been reaching out to us commenting on how great the food was! I am so glad we chose Coral House as our wedding venue!

Coral House

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Nicole C

Awesome!

Excellent Decor, Food and Service

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Monique D

We got married at the Coral House on June 6, 2014. My coordinator, Frank, was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with, the food was excellent, the look and feel of our room (Americana Room) was amazing and the outdoor setting of our ceremony was breath taking. Most of... Read More all, our maître D, Victoria, was outstanding! She took excellent care of us the ENTIRE time. I would highly recommend this venue because the price was not out of the ballpark and the quality of the food and service was great!

Great venue

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Michelle W

Coral house was a perfect venue for our wedding reception. We had a perfect bridal suite to use to get ready and the food at the cocktail and dinner was amazing. Everyone had a great time, enjoyed the food and commented on how beautiful the venue was.

September Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jennifer V

Our wedding turned out amazing! Linda at the Coral House did a great job of everything, even if she wasn't the most accommodating. When we showed up about 20 minutes early, she was very unwilling to serve our bridal party drinks because there was "no one behind the bar". This... Read More was a little discouraging, but the rest of the night was amazing. Our maitre'd, I believe her name was Victoria, was THE BEST! So sweet, constantly made sure my husband and I had a drink, and when my dress ripped she looked EVERYWHERE and found some safety pins for me. Our guests loved the food and the room was beautiful and very romantic feeling. I would definitely recommend the Coral House to others :)

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Robee R

everything was taken care of. cant thank them enough for making our wedding day almost perfect.. to nicole catanzaro & nicole(maitre'd), thanks for your dedication on your work... more power & god bless..:)

The Best Service for your Wedding

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Melissa T

We met Linda Hunt - manager and knew right away this was the venue for our wedding. We were already sold on the outdoor view of the lake. The gazebo and how they set up out door ceremonies but her professionalism and top service sealed the deal. We wouldn't have changed... Read More anything. Down to our maître d Cindy who ran the day of my wedding as a well oiled machine. I am BIG on customer service and details and The Coral House impressed me beyond belief. The food, the decor, the service. Top notch all of the way!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Candice G

Everyone at the Coral House was attentive, helpful and on point. The food was delicious and the price was right. I would recommend and have already recommended the Coral House.

The venue

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 kerri

The coralhouse, made my wedding so wonderful. Laurie is a wonderful go to person and she really listened to what i wanted. the food was awesome. and the upgrades they did are all perfect.

STAY AWAY!

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Sarah P

Let me first say that this review is not indicative of only the service at Coral House, but also the mismanagement of their staff as well as the shady business that happened to me on my wedding day! First of when dealing with the wedding planner, we were not notified of the... Read More additional weddings happening that day. Originally our planner told us that there was no wedding scheduled for that day, but told us our wedding was to start at 7PM with no other events. Now that's pretty late for a September wedding, but we went with it seeing that there was no wedding scheduled. When we get there not only was there another wedding going on, but there were THREE (3) consecutive weddings occurring at the same time. Now if you're looking for transparency this is something that you're not going to find here. Second our Maître d was not informed of the way that the processional should run. We had another day of planner that knew of the the things that were going on, but they did NOT follow them. How difficult is it to read off of a detailed schedule. Thus our processional was rushed and did not come out the way it should. Third and most importantly was the quality, quantity and timing of food. The cocktail hour had barely any food. We splurged to get the raw bar, however there was nothing. NO RAW BAR. Basically a couple of grimey clams and that's about it. The food was not being replenished nor handled with care. Finally when the main course came out, it was delayed until 11:30PM! Are you kidding me? This is unacceptable. Our guests walked out with no food and a terrible experience. I literally had guests asking to have some food, but the wait staff did not care. Not only that when I asked the wait staff what happened they got snippy with me and cursed at me. Professionalism? Not at the Coral House. Here's my final take. DO NOT HAVE ANY EVENTS AT CORAL HOUSE! I'm not saying this because I want to drive business away out of spite, but because I know that people who have events here are trying to do something special and important. By going to Coral House you'll just be stressed out and swindled into having a sub-par event. I hope that this wakens the management to do a better job and that you can't treat people like this. New paint and lights don't make up for the atrocities that happened at my wedding. Please let your friends and family know.

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Tiffany H

They were helpful and professional. they answered all my many questions multiple times. They undercharged me and I had to pay the day of. Everyone makes mistakes though. I would say go with them but make sure to double check the price and taxes, etc. I used them for my... Read More

ceremony and reception

Off the Chain!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Gail M

That is what our guest are still saying about the Coral House two weeks later. Linda was fabulous and so was Tina; absolutely professional and every ateention to detail was addressed. I had my parent's 50th anniversary here about 15 yrs ago in a smaller room and decided to use... Read More them again for my own wedding. We were in the Americana and I could not have been more pleased about the decor, and the ambience; everything was just perfect the food was absolutely delicious all the guest are raving about what a beautiful place and how good the food was that night. We were able to have the cocktail hour outside on the deck which was wonderful the weather was picture perfect. I plan to use them again in the future and I think I heard some of the guest say the same.

reception

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Renee S

they were very helpful

Pleasant and professional

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Taysha W

I enjoyed my wedding at the Coral House. I felt the staff were very attentive and professional. And the food was delicious. My only complaint is the food served during the cocktail hour was not served in my bridal suite, as promised.

Beautiful Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 roberta c

We had a great wedding for a great price and great services