Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy

Newton Centre, MA

Elegant calligraphy at an affordable price!

Newton Centre, MA

Cordially Yours

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Lori S

We had our outer envelopes and escort cards done by Rhoda at Cordially Yours for our wedding. She did an amazing job! She came highly recommended from one of my coworkers and we are so happy we used her services. She was very easy to work with and everything was done perfectly and on time. We highly recommend Cordially Yours for any event!

Calligraphy for Invitations

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Shannon K

I needed calligraphy for my wedding invitation envelopes. Rhoda at Cordially Yours came highly recommended to me by a friend who has been using her for invitations and programs. Rhoda was very available and easy to get in touch with via email and phone. She gave me detailed directions to her office and she had a huge variety of styles at an extremely reasonable price. She helped me choose a beautiful style of calligraphy that matched the script on my invitations. She was upfront about how long it would take (only a few business days)and was finished a day earlier than she estimated! She was so flexible with my schedule and able to accommodate me at the odd times I could come by. I also forgot a bunch of addresses and added them on at the end and that was no problem. Overall it was a pleasure and nice to work with her! I would recommend her services to anyone.

Wonderful service and products!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Sarah C

Rhoda at Cordially Yours is fantastic! She has a large variety of invitations, save-the-dates, thank you notes, and anything else you could imagine. She is extremely knowledgable and helpful without being pushy. Rhoda supplies wonderful and friendly service with a beautiful variety of products. I absolutely love how my invitations came out-everything from the envelope to the replay card to the thank you note-all great! Rhoda's calligraphy made the final product perfect. She is professional and completes orders quickly. I highly recommend her!

TO Cordially Yours Invitations and Calligraphy