Cori Cook Floral Design

$$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

1941 Youngfield Street #300, Golden, CO

Flowers make pretty things prettier

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Jena T

Liz Griffith of Cori Cook was our Florist and she had complete creative freedom. We met a couple times but her vision far surpassed my wildest dreams. Our flowers were a complete dream, everything was so pretty and flowed together very nicely. Class A very professional florist and team!

Top notch!

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Laura G

Cori was absolutely amazing during every step of the process, and she worked so hard to fulfill every single request I made of her! The bouquets and centerpieces she designed were absolutely stunning, and I received compliments on them all night long! Her work was brilliant- both classy and beautiful- I cannot recommend her highly enough! Plus, she is a really sweet and thoughtful person to work with, and my mom and I had fun every time we met with her. She also gave me a lot of great ideas and rental options for the tables without ever pushing anything on me, and it made everything such a breeze so that we could rent table runners, candles, etc., and not waste our time hunting stuff down on our own. On a different note, I just saw a couple of negative reviews listed here and I'm completely floored to think that anyone could think of one negative word to say about Cori's services. Due to my limited knowledge and vocabulary about flowers, I confess that it took me a number of tries to be able to pinpoint exactly the color scheme and look that I wanted. Each time, Cori put together a revised proposal that was thoughtful and detailed, and that showed the cost of every single item. She never got annoyed with me or acted like she didn't have time. She was really wonderful to work with and I have the pictures to prove what an exquisite job she did.

Best vendor at my wedding

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Amy F

I cannot recommend Liz from Cori Cook floral enough!!! Not only was she amazing to work with pre-wedding, but she completely understood my vision and executed on it with perfection! I walked into my reception venue and started bawling because the tables were set so incredibly beautifully. The flowers were beyond my wildest imagination or vision. It's 5 days since my wedding and I'm still carrying my bouquet around with me. I am already trying to come up with excuses to hire Cori Cook floral again! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

I would definitely not recommend

Reviewed on 8/25/2014

My sister in law hired Cori Cook to do her wedding floral and she had to fire her two weeks before her big day. I was heartbroken to hear Cori caused her and our family so much stress. I would definitely not recommend Cori Cook floral.

Horrible experience!!! Do NOT waste your money!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014

Horrible!!!! Great flowers but absolutely poor customer service. I'd rather go to the grocery store's floral department and have them do everything! A total hassle and pain to deal with.

The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Megan G

I knew Cori was the florist for me from the moment we walked through her door for our initial meeting. She had some arrangements out that were exactly our style. Even her studio space was decorated in the same patterns and style we wanted for the wedding. Cori was so helpful in determining all of our floral arrangements for the big day and we received so many compliments on how gorgeous everything was. She is the absolute best at what she does and we could not have been happier!

above and beyond!

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Mary Elizabeth W

As soon as I met Liz at Cori Cook Floral Design, I knew I didn't want to work with anyone else. I had so many ideas and was thrilled to find someone who was just as excited as I was to bring this wild vision to life. I was even more comforted knowing that Cori Cook only takes on a limited number of weddings per weekend -- I knew immediately that they cared about each and every one of their brides and wanted each bride's experience to be meaningful. From beginning to end, Liz made the process so special. She introduced me to Morgan at Paper + Ink, who rocked our invitations; she accommodated my 9-5 work schedule by taking 8am meetings; she managed all of my mind-changes with grace; she responded quickly to any correspondence; she was transparent with all costs involved; and she executed the florals, lighting and decor beyond anything I could have imagined on my own. It should be noted that they of course do florals like none other, but they are equally talented at overall decor. They created incredible light installations for my dark venue and transformed the space despite its cavernous interior. I was incredibly impressed with the Cori Cook team. I would recommend them to anybody for unique, stunning, quality decor.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/10/2013 Synge M

Loved our designer Liz. She and I really got to nerd out on flowers and design ideas. They really delivered too. The reception was amazing, but the ombre aisle runner and petal circle were to die for.

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Tessa J

Working with Liz Griffith at Cori Cook flowers was so much fun! She did absolutely amazing work that was on of my favorite components of my wedding details. She helped with other design decisions and made my day so beautiful! People are still talking about the flowers to this day and I am so grateful for their incredible work. I would recommend Cori Cook Flowers to anyone and everyone who is looking to have a high-end, classy, and elegant look on their wedding day...realistically that should be every bride getting married in Colorado. Thank you!! -Tessa

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Danielle O

I am so thrilled with how the flowers at my wedding turned out! The day of the wedding I was floored at how beautiful my flowers were and my guests couldn't stop telling me how pretty everything was. Liz was so delightful to work with. I knew I wanted lots of white flowers and had a picture of the exact bridesmaid bouquet I wanted and Liz did a great job of building the rest of my flowers around my ideas and working within my budget. I wanted magnolias at my wedding and sadly they were unavailable for my late May wedding here in Colorado, but I know Liz tried her hardest to find them for me, and did a great job of building a bouquet that was so beautiful I didn't miss the magnolias! Cori Cook was one of the best vendors I worked with at my wedding. The great work that they do made such an impact on my wedding and was worth every penny. I can't wait to find an excuse to use them again. Also, shout out to Morgan and her great work designing paper wares that complimented my flowers perfectly. The table numbers made a statement but didn't detract from the flowers and I had several guests tell me my invitations were the most elegant invites they had ever seen!

flawless!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Breanna T

As a bride, getting wonderful service AND a perfect outcome is a dream come true! The customer service Cori Cook provides is unmatched - honestly! The one on one care you get is genuine and so much fun! I am a perfectionist, but I completely trusted Cori Cook with vision and end results. She makes sure you love every detail and thoroughly helps to make sure you absolutely love your flowers at a cost that will work for your budget. As a bride on a budget, I felt absolutely honored to have such GORGEOUS arrangements and bouquets at my wedding! The arrangements helped turn a basement of a church into an elegant, whimsical venue! Cori Cook Floral Design is the BEST vendor I have ever worked with

Most beautiful flowers EVER!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Brenda M

Working with Cori and her design team was the best wedding decision we made. The flowers were one of the most important details to my daughter and Cori went above and beyond to make her dreams come true. She, and her team, even worked in the rain to have everything ready for the outdoor ceremony! No detail was too small...she thought of everything and executed it beautifully. When I look at the wedding pictures, the flowers still take my breath away! Seriously, we could not have asked for more. Thank you Cori!!

The Best!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

I have known Cori for a few years and when it came time to plan our wedding, I knew exactly who our florist would be - no questions. Cori definitely made our dream wedding come true. She was so easy to work with, truly listened to what we wanted, and created the most beautiful and memorable day for us. Cori's vision and artistic talent are amazing and she absolutely exceeded our expectations, including driving all the way to Breckenridge! Her team even helped us create little detail pieces for the wedding including our dinner napkins and banners. Working with Cori was the least stressful part of wedding planning and still cannot believe what a beautiful job she did. CCFD is nicredible and I would recmmend to anyone and everyone.

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

My daughter's wedding was so very beautiful thanks to the fabulous flowers and arrangements from Cori Cook Floral Design. Our designer, Liz, was so very professional and easy to work with, and provided exactly the look we envisioned and then some. We received so many compliments from our guests. I would highly recommend their services.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Alicia P

When I saw Cori Cook's website I immediately fell in love with their style. Liz was so amazing to work with from start to finish. When I saw my flowers the day of my wedding I was in awe because everything was so beautiful and perfect. I would highly recommend this florist to anyone looking for quality, unique, professional and beautiful flowers. Both the service and the product were amazing!

Flowers were Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Caroline M

Working with Cori was one of the most stress-free points of our wedding process. I was planning our wedding from out of state, so Cori and I communicated only through email & phone conversations. She understood my floral concept and completely engaged with what I wanted. She was a lovely person and I felt totally at ease with her designs for our florals. When I saw all of our bouquets I was overwhelmed because they were even more beautiful than I had imagined. I had the same reaction when I walked into our ballroom, it was beautiful and classic and exactly what I wanted but even more than I could imagine. Cori is wonderful and I will absolutely recommend her as well as look forward to working with her in the future. Cori is the kind of business owner who really takes care of her clients. When we first signed with her, she followed up with a handwritten note in the mail. She also thought of us on her Christmas card list. I think that is worth mentioning because planning your wedding is a very personal experience, and it is a wonderful feeling working with vendors who engage in creating a personal connection with their clients.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Taylor F

I had to cancel my wedding due to a death in the family and Cori Cook was generous enough to work with me. All meetings went well and am sure that the flowers would have looked spectacular!

My flowers were PERFECTION

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Dave M

I cannot tell you how amazing Cori is- she is a great person, and she is an incredible florist! This is her calling and you can tell! As I was in the make-up chair getting ready for the wedding in the backyard, every person came in and they all said one thing, "Oh My GOD! Your flowers look INCREDIBLE!" She even brought her husband to get in the pool in his clothes to anchor the 3 gorgeous pool floats! We sent more requests 3 days before the wedding, and she didn't blink and totally delivered. Words cannot do justice for the way the flowers looked- they were more than I ever could have dreamed of. I will send you pictures if you dont believe me! She was also such a joy to work with. I cannot say better things about Cori, her team, her talent, her work ethic. She is the absolute best.

Turning a Beautiful Venue into Perfection!

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Pam R

From our first meeting with Liz, we knew we had found our florist! We were married at Devil's Thumb Ranch in February and we wanted our flowers to enhance the natural beauty of the ranch and of winter. I have only good things to say about working with Liz. She was responsive, respectful of budget, creative, and professional while communicating over the months leading up to the big day. And the finished product on the big day was just absolutely spot-on perfect!

BEST FLORIST EVER

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Carolyn P

They were awesome! So professional and fun to work with. They produced amazing results without me giving them a ton of detail to off of. I was so impressed with the quality of work they did. It was unbelievably beautiful!!! Everyone should use them no matter what their budget is for flowers!!

Just what I needed...

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 Laura C

As I began wedding planning, I had a general sense of what I wanted our wedding to feel like but couldn't name a single flower or color other than white that I wanted. It was totally stressing me out because I felt like I had no clue how to make my wedding feel the way I wanted it to feel. After my first meeting with Liz of CCFD I truly felt like our wedding had tangible design elements that I was SO excited about. Liz was able to listed to my husband and I talk about what we liked generally and really give it the legs it needed. Throughout the process CCFD was extremely prompt, professional and always followed through with exactly what they promised. Our wedding day was BEAUTIFUL and stress free thanks in part to Liz and thanks in part to Christyn, our coordinator from We Tie the Knots. I had so many people tell me that my wedding was the most beautiful that they'd been too. Liz incorporated so many unique elements including antlers, pheasant feathers and succulents that truly captured what we were going for. I would highly recommend CCFD to anyone searching for a florist!

BEST FLORIST IN THE UNITED STATES.

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Carolyn W

Lead designer Liz Griffith designed our rehearsal dinner & wedding flowers and they were absolutely UNREAL. She knows exactly what she's doing, is completely passionate about her vocation & will go above and beyond what any other florist would do. She pours her heart into each arrangement & the results are stunning. Our gorgeous flowers were the thing we received the most compliments on at our wedding--our guests, families & wedding party were BLOWN away. She is worth every penny & then some. Don't miss out on having her part of your special day! Cori Cook Floral Design is run with integrity, class & true creative style-we feel so blessed to have worked with them.

Floral Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Lauren C

Liz Griffith of Cori Cook Floral Design designed the floral arrangements for my bridal showers and wedding. She did such a beautiful job. She fully captured my vision and took it to the next level. Liz is very professional, thoughtful, creative and she really thinks outside of the box. I am so happy I chose Cori Cook for my wedding. I can't imagine anyone else for the job. I received so many compliments on the floral arrangements at all three events that Liz designed for.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cori Cook Floral Design!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Alison A

I absolutely love CCFD!!! I worked with Lead Designer, Liz, and she got my vision instantly and worked with me to create the exact look we were going for. On the big day . . . I was BLOWN AWAY!!! The flowers were the focal point of my reception and even the venue manager gushed they were the most gorgeous flowers they had seen all season. I couldn't have been happier! CCFD is professional, creative, fun, and can create a look unique to any bride!!!! Even if you do not know anything about flowers, they will walk you through the process and ensure you get exactly what you envision. The whole staff is so sweet and customer service centric . . . you cannot go wrong hiring them for your wedding and reception floral needs. Absolutely worth every penny!!!!

Love her!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Helen L

Cori was awesome from setting up our initial meeting to delivering perfect flowers. She was very responsive and accommodating. I had no specific idea of what I wanted the flowers to be and with just my vague descriptions she totally delivered! I highly recommend Cori Cook!

TO Cori Cook Floral Design