Corner House Photography - VOTED TOP 3 FOR WEDDINGS!

Entire West Coast & Florida

Free Engagement & Second Shooter Included!

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Samantha, owner/photographer of Corner House Photography. An absolute romantic at heart, I love traveling with my team throughout Florida to creatively capture and document love stories. Our imagery style can be described as vibrant and romantic. Through capturing moments as they happen and providing assistance when needed, we are able to create images that will remain timeless for years to come. Our all-inclusive packages mean you will receive a complimentary engagement session and second shooter free of charge. We treat your day just how we would treat our own in wanting to sure no detail goes unnoticed. Give us a ring at 407-435-7747 or email [email protected] Looking forward to welcoming you to the Corner House family!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Tampa, FL Entire West Coast & Florida (407) 435-7747
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Morgan C

Samantha and her team are simply amazing. From the first conversation we had with her, we knew she was the one. My Father is a Director at The Knot so he had high expectations and she exceeded all of our expectations with her professionalism and her quality of work. Her style... Read More was exactly what I was looking for, She made us feel so comfortable and our guests all commented on how nice she was. When we got the photos, I was amazed at all of the special moments she captured. I really wanted a large group shot of everybody at the Reception. (not an easy task) and she took charge and got in 2 minutes and it is one of my favorite photos of the day. You know you have the right photographer when you do not even know she was taking photos. I wholeheartedly recommend Samantha she will be our family photographer forever! THANK YOU!

2017-02-15T07:36:19 Response from the vendor

Morgan you are absolutely amazing! The love you share with Tyler is so special and I am so grateful to have been a part of your big day! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Karla M

Where do I begin? Samantha was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. From our very first conversation over the phone to the day we received our photos. First of all, she was the best investment we made in our wedding HANDS DOWN. Pictures are the only memory you have of the... Read More wedding day after it's all over and Samantha made sure not a detail was missed! She made us feel so comfortable and at ease at all times and there was not a doubt in my mind that she knew what she was doing. She really listens to all of her customers and makes sure she captures everything. From the getting ready photos all the way to the last dance, she is there. She's patient and knows how to handle just about any situation and is really good with big crowds and getting everyone in their place. If I could do it all over again, I would still pick Samantha and her crew! Best photographer ever!

2017-02-15T07:33:54 Response from the vendor

Karla, you went above and beyond in taking the time to describe our work from start to finish. I am so appreciative and honored to have been a part of your special day! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Brandon B

My Husband and I live in Texas and wanted to have a destination wedding in Florida, the biggest problem with this was being able to find the right vendors. We decided not to have a wedding planner, which placed even greater importance on picking the right photographer as they... Read More often help steer the direction of the wedding. I looked at many different photographers, but when I saw Samantha’s pictures I was instantly drawn towards Corner House Photography. We were only in Florida to look at venders for 2 days, and despite her hectic schedule Samantha was able to fit in a meeting with us. As soon as we sat down with her Brandon and I agreed that Samantha was by far the best option for a photographer. Samantha made everything so easy! Every time I had a question about anything she was on top of it. Any email I sent her she responded back before I even had a chance to wonder if she received it. Any recommendations I needed, she had it. She even helped me make my schedule for the day! The day of the wedding, Samantha and her second shooter (also Samantha) helped keep us on track…which was no easy task. They helped facilitate the perfect timing for everything, and reminded us about doing certain shots we had forgotten we told her that we wanted. After the wedding everyone commented how on top of it “my girls” were, and that they couldn’t wait to see the pictures, because they captured literally every moment. This made me super excited, and very impatient, but luckily for me once again Samantha was on it! Our wedding pictures arrived the day after we got home from our wedding (which was about a week and a half after the big day). And the pictures defiantly lived up to all the hype, they were all gorgeous, and they made sure to get several pictures of all of our guests, and many sweet moments that would have been forgotten about without the pictures. I am very happy with our selection in a photographer and would recommend Corner House to anyone and everyone. Samantha is always on top of things, she is very talented, professional, and sweet. Throughout the entire process she made sure to make us feel special and that our wedding was truly important to her (she even gave us a couple of very nice surprises!). Bottom-line, we could not have asked for a better photographer.

2016-05-27T05:41:22 Response from the vendor

WOW KASSY! Oh my gosh you really went above and beyond, thank you so much and I really mean absolutely so much for this incredible review! I am so glad you chose me to be the one to capture your big day!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Jaclyn A

Samantha is simply the best! Loved all the engagement pictures she took, she puts you at ease with no problem. Her associate Anna did a wonderful job at our wedding! Love, love, love!

2017-02-15T07:42:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Bekah V

If there were more than 5 stars, I would use all of them! I would absolutely chose Corner House again. Samantha is very good at coaching in a natural way- taking any potential awkwardness away, to make sure your photos turn out beautifully. The editing turn-around was so quick... Read More for our engagement shoot and wedding. She was always very quick to respond to inquiries. She captured every photo I wanted at my wedding- without having to even request it. The 2nd shooter at the wedding was an amazing perk to the package- she captured so many moments that would have been missed while other events were going on. If I could hug them both, I would! I SO love all the memories they captured! Couldn't have had a better experience! :) <3

2017-02-15T07:42:42 Response from the vendor

Awwwww thank you so much. You are so amazing! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Rachel M

Cornerhouse photography did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photographs and our wedding video. Samantha is so awesome in capturing your unique style and we felt completely relaxed working with her!! I would recommend them over and over again, that's how great their... Read More work is!! I seriously can't say enough good things about them!! We will definitely be using them again in the future for maturnity photos and baby photos (when that time comes). 👍🏻😍❤️

2017-02-15T07:37:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Cassie S

Samantha and her team have a great way of providing exceptional professional photography and yet still have the ability to provide excellent customer service and make you feel like you're their only client. Samantha's ability to coordinate and artistically set a shot is what... Read More sets her apart from others. Highly recommended and would hire again without question. I can't wait to use Samantha for future family photos !!

2017-02-15T07:37:22 Response from the vendor

Awwww thank you so much! We are so grateful to have been a part of your big day :) xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 1/08/2017

My wife and I hired Samantha to photograph our daughter's wedding. We could not have been more pleased! She contacted us within an hour of our requesting a quote on her web site, and she maintained that level of service throughout our experience with her. She is extremely... Read More friendly and accommodating, and is also a very hard worker. While taking the engagement photos, and while working the wedding, she captured many more photographs than expected. In addition, she is very artistically creative in her work, in both her use of light and scenery, and in the variety of poses she utilizes, and it shows in the final product. I highly recommend Samantha for your wedding or other event.

2017-02-15T07:37:58 Response from the vendor

Dale thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Jennifer and Peter were absolutely amazing to work with and so stunningly beautiful inside and out! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Darren F

I couldn't even tell you how thankful we are for Samantha...she was so easy to work with. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and took amazing engagement photos of us. Her pricing is very reasonable for the amazing job she did. I would work with her... Read More again. Thank You Again Samantha!!!

2017-02-15T07:38:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the absolutely amazing review!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Elizabeth M

My husband and I live in Arizona and planned a destination wedding in Florida. I looked at countless wedding photographers online and was immediately drawn to her work. We met for the first time on my wedding day since we live far away and she was so professional and kind.... Read More Weddings can be stressful but Samantha advocates for the bride and groom and what they want and this really came across in the final product. She captured the most breath taking photos I could have ever imagined and she got them all back to us in less than a month. I would recommend her to anyone having an Orlando based wedding!

2017-02-15T07:38:30 Response from the vendor

Awwww thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Kayla M

My fiancé and I had a short engagement and were planning from a distance for the first two months. When I arrived in Florida two months before our wedding I was panicked about finding a photographer that fit our budget, was available, and had a style that I loved. I worked with... Read More Samantha leading up to our wedding and Anna did the actual photography. Both of them were so friendly and wonderful to work with! I was really nervous about the timing because we had a pretty quick window to accomplish photos and Anna did a fantastic job wrangling our families and getting everything done. We also got our photos back so quickly and they are breathtaking! I am so beyond grateful we found Corner House Photography, it was exactly the wedding photography experience I dreamed of! Thank you!!!

2017-02-15T07:39:03 Response from the vendor

I am so grateful for your amazing review Kayla! Thank you so much and congratulations! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Caitlin M

Samantha was the best! She's super friendly and professional. Also, she's so great about being flexible and answering emails promptly.

2017-02-15T07:39:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Courtney for the sweet review!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Kimmie K

Samantha captured our wedding day perfectly! Through her vision, professionalism and artistic style, we have photos that we will cherish forever. When I first contacted Samantha, I explained my hopes for our wedding pictures- candid, relaxed and romantic. She was the only... Read More photographer I spoke with that immediately made me feel confident in her skill, her talent and her understanding for my fiancé's short threshold for multiple photos. I knew she was the right choice for us and she delivered on everything she promised! I also told Samantha that I was interested in doing a boudoir shoot for my fiancé. She was on board with my idea and rented an amazing photography studio for the shoot. My best friend came with me and we had a blast putting the session together while Samantha seamlessly guided me through my poses. My fiancé absolutely LOVED it! Throughout all my experiences with Samantha, I felt comfortable, beautiful and so excited to see the finished product! I highly recommend Samantha and Corner House Photography -- I wish every wedding planning decision could have been as easy as this one!

2017-02-15T07:39:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the absolutely amazing review!!! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Alex L

We loved working with Samantha/Corner House Photography! She was professional, she worked with our schedules and the photos are exquisite. I wouldn't change anything! We are really, so grateful. Hire Samantha/Corner House Photography!! You need to!

2017-02-15T07:39:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Kirsten G

We hired Samantha to photograph our elopement in St. Augustine, FL. She was wonderful and super easy to work with, definitely put us at ease on a very important day. She chose some great spots in St. Augustine for out pictures and they look amazing!

2017-02-15T07:40:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kirstin and Tim for your amazing review! I am so honored to have been a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Ebony H

We cannot say enough great things about Samantha. She made me feel comfortable and confident in her ability to capture our love. Thank you for a job well done.

2017-02-15T07:42:56 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU!!! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Amanda M

She's the best! I could not have asked for a better photographer to do our engagement photos!

2017-02-15T07:40:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Carolina G

The most amazing photographer ever! She did an absolute wonderful job at capturing the most special moments in our life. I highly recommend her.

2017-02-15T07:43:16 Response from the vendor

Awwww you are the most amazing bride ever! Thank you! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Lori D

As the mother of the bride I wanted to make sure I picked the best photographer for my daughters wedding day. I emailed 5 different photographers and Samantha is the only one that responded back quickly. We emailed back and forth a few times and talked by phone, I knew right... Read More away that I wanted her to be our photographer. Along the way she was always there to answer any questions I had no matter how crazy they were. She even helped me when I couldn't figure out the save the dates, she contacted the company and figured everything out for me. That is going above and beyond. On the wedding day her and her assistant made everything go so smoothly, from having the venue move stuff because it would interfere with our photos to setting up my daughter first look with her future husband and her father. I couldn't of asked for a better photographer. If you are looking for someone that is professional, super sweet and loves what they do Samantha is definitely the photographer you want for your special day. Thank you again for making Christine and Jesses's day so memorable.

2017-02-15T07:41:21 Response from the vendor

Lori I am seriously in 'happy tears' after reading your review. Your daughter and now son in law are just so special to me and I am so thankful to have been a part of her big day! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Bri B

Samantha goes above and beyond to make her clients, feel comfortable and look great! As a bride and groom who both prefer to be behind the camera rather than infront of it, Samantha made us feel natural and shot magical moments at both our engagement shoot and wedding. Even... Read More our wedding guests were commenting on what a great photographer we had. She was able to capture the little moments that meant so much. We never felt like we had a camera in our face. And after viewing the pictures, we realized just how many moments Samantha caught, that we had missed. I highly recommend Samatha and Corner House Photography to anyone looking for a photographer. You can tell she puts her heart into her craft and it is reflected in the quality of the photographs we received.

2017-02-15T07:42:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind review! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Rosalie V

I do not have the words to express how AMAZING Corner House Photography and Samantha are! From the first time we spoke on the phone, to our engagement session, wedding day, and everything in between, Samantha went above and beyond to ensure everything I had envisioned for my... Read More wedding photography came to life. Her team is simply amazing and I am so happy to have chosen her to capture the most important day of my life.

2017-02-15T07:43:50 Response from the vendor

SERIOUSLY THANK YOU!!! Your review means so much to us and I am so appreciative. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Tina L

Samantha was so wonderful to work with and I was so thankful to be able to find her last minute. We loved how out engagement and wedding photos turned out!!

2017-02-15T07:44:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Kara B

Samantha is amazing! Her work is absolutely beautiful :) She was such a pleasure to work with, she is professional and goes above and beyond to get that perfect picture. My day was stress free and all smiles:)

2017-02-15T07:44:34 Response from the vendor

I am all smiles reading your very sweet review! Thank you so much Kara!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Scott S

Samantha was absolutely great. She was very professional and was completely interested in capturing the perfect picture. Our pictures turned out great. She was very flexible and accommodating as well!

2017-02-15T07:44:19 Response from the vendor

I am so appreciative of your review - thank you! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Kelsey R

Samantha was the absolute best to work with! She is so talented and does amazing photography!! My husband and I are not exactly the best at taking pictures, and we were nervous at first, but she makes you feel so comfortable and makes the pictures absolutely perfect!! I... Read More absolutely recommend going to her for all your photography needs! She is the BEST!!!

2017-02-15T07:47:13 Response from the vendor

Wow! THANK YOU! Seriously what a very sweet review! xo, Samantha

Samantha

With over 10+ years of photography experience, Samantha opened Corner House in 2012 to focus on fine art wedding and portraiture photography. Her natural and contemporary style is the perfect blend for handling and understanding outdoor/indoor lighting techniques. “Creatively documenting moments as they happen and providing assistance when needed for my couples is how I create images that bring you back to each moment throughout your wedding day. The beauty of seeing your first kiss and remembering how it felt through the emotion you feel from our images is the heart and soul of my work.”