Corner House Photography - VOTED TOP 3 FOR WEDDINGS!

Entire West Coast & Florida

Free Engagement & Second Shooter Included!

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Samantha, owner/photographer of Corner House Photography. An absolute romantic at heart, I love traveling with my team throughout Florida to creatively capture and document love stories. Our imagery style can be described as vibrant and romantic. Through capturing moments as they happen and providing assistance when needed, we are able to create images that will remain timeless for years to come. Our all-inclusive packages mean you will receive a complimentary engagement session and second shooter free of charge. We treat your day just how we would treat our own in wanting to sure no detail goes unnoticed. Give us a ring at 407-435-7747 or email [email protected] Looking forward to welcoming you to the Corner House family!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2018

Tampa, FL Entire West Coast & Florida (407) 435-7747
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Morgan C

Samantha and her team are simply amazing. From the first conversation we had with her, we knew she was the one. My Father is a Director at The Knot so he had high expectations and she exceeded all of our expectations with her professionalism and her quality of work. Her style... Read More was exactly what I was looking for, She made us feel so comfortable and our guests all commented on how nice she was. When we got the photos, I was amazed at all of the special moments she captured. I really wanted a large group shot of everybody at the Reception. (not an easy task) and she took charge and got in 2 minutes and it is one of my favorite photos of the day. You know you have the right photographer when you do not even know she was taking photos. I wholeheartedly recommend Samantha she will be our family photographer forever! THANK YOU!

2017-02-15T07:36:19 Response from the vendor

Morgan you are absolutely amazing! The love you share with Tyler is so special and I am so grateful to have been a part of your big day! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Karla M

Where do I begin? Samantha was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. From our very first conversation over the phone to the day we received our photos. First of all, she was the best investment we made in our wedding HANDS DOWN. Pictures are the only memory you have of the... Read More wedding day after it's all over and Samantha made sure not a detail was missed! She made us feel so comfortable and at ease at all times and there was not a doubt in my mind that she knew what she was doing. She really listens to all of her customers and makes sure she captures everything. From the getting ready photos all the way to the last dance, she is there. She's patient and knows how to handle just about any situation and is really good with big crowds and getting everyone in their place. If I could do it all over again, I would still pick Samantha and her crew! Best photographer ever!

2017-02-15T07:33:54 Response from the vendor

Karla, you went above and beyond in taking the time to describe our work from start to finish. I am so appreciative and honored to have been a part of your special day! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Brandon B

My Husband and I live in Texas and wanted to have a destination wedding in Florida, the biggest problem with this was being able to find the right vendors. We decided not to have a wedding planner, which placed even greater importance on picking the right photographer as they... Read More often help steer the direction of the wedding. I looked at many different photographers, but when I saw Samantha’s pictures I was instantly drawn towards Corner House Photography. We were only in Florida to look at venders for 2 days, and despite her hectic schedule Samantha was able to fit in a meeting with us. As soon as we sat down with her Brandon and I agreed that Samantha was by far the best option for a photographer. Samantha made everything so easy! Every time I had a question about anything she was on top of it. Any email I sent her she responded back before I even had a chance to wonder if she received it. Any recommendations I needed, she had it. She even helped me make my schedule for the day! The day of the wedding, Samantha and her second shooter (also Samantha) helped keep us on track…which was no easy task. They helped facilitate the perfect timing for everything, and reminded us about doing certain shots we had forgotten we told her that we wanted. After the wedding everyone commented how on top of it “my girls” were, and that they couldn’t wait to see the pictures, because they captured literally every moment. This made me super excited, and very impatient, but luckily for me once again Samantha was on it! Our wedding pictures arrived the day after we got home from our wedding (which was about a week and a half after the big day). And the pictures defiantly lived up to all the hype, they were all gorgeous, and they made sure to get several pictures of all of our guests, and many sweet moments that would have been forgotten about without the pictures. I am very happy with our selection in a photographer and would recommend Corner House to anyone and everyone. Samantha is always on top of things, she is very talented, professional, and sweet. Throughout the entire process she made sure to make us feel special and that our wedding was truly important to her (she even gave us a couple of very nice surprises!). Bottom-line, we could not have asked for a better photographer.

2016-05-27T05:41:22 Response from the vendor

WOW KASSY! Oh my gosh you really went above and beyond, thank you so much and I really mean absolutely so much for this incredible review! I am so glad you chose me to be the one to capture your big day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Trista N

Samantha and Corner House Photography were absolutely amazing! Not only was she great to work with and helpful but her photos where absolutely amazing! She was there for us 100% of the way from getting rained out during our engagement shoot and having to reschedule the second... Read More half of our pictures to get them done but when we had to change our wedding date because of Hurricane Irma she made sure she was there to take care of us. I recommend Samantha and Corner House photography to anyone for all of there photography needs.

2017-11-29T08:20:34 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lindsay M

Every picture is just beautiful! Anna did a fantastic job! The umbrella shot- AMAZING! I can hardly wait to see the video! Thank you again for sending Anna and Samantha to capture our day. Our guests commented that they "were everywhere getting every shot".

2017-10-26T12:23:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the very sweet review about our team!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Karly T

Corner House Photography are simply the best! The pictures we have received from our wedding day are nothing short of spectacular. Samantha and her team were able to capture the most stunning pictures and were truly professional and enthusiastic through to the end even though i... Read More seemed to get married on the hottest day of the year! i would highly recommend Corner House Photography.

2017-11-29T08:21:04 Response from the vendor

You are absolutely the sweetest! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Ashley B

Samantha is absolutely the best! She was our photographer for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. We had our pup Cooper with us at our engagement pictures and she was so great at getting him to cooperate and the pics turned out amazing! On our wedding day she... Read More took charge, keeping everyone on schedule so we could get all of the pictures done that we wanted both before and after the ceremony! She is so professional yet personable and was so much fun to have at our wedding. I know we'll be using her again in the future!

2017-11-29T08:21:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet review Ashley and Brandon. I love look back on all of your wedding images and how beautiful the two of you shined through inside and out! So grateful to have been a part of your big day :)

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Becky R

What can I say? We had a fantastic experience with Samantha and her team. She made us feel very comfortable with our engagement shoot and was attentive to every detail. She was quick to answer any questions we had. On the day of the ceremony Whitney captured every detail.... Read More She also made us feel very comfortable and presented the utmost professionalism. When the thunderstorms came for about an hour before the ceremony, Whitney was very flexible with everyone working on a backup plan and then again when the skies cleared right at the time of the ceremony and we moved back to the original plan. We hardly knew she was even there throughout the ceremony. She was great with our nieces and nephew and caught so many special moments. We love the photos and can't stop looking at them. We are thankful that we found Corner House Photography and that they were a part of making our day one that we will never forget! I highly recommend them for your event. You won't be disappointed. Thank you Samantha for being a part of our special day!!!

2017-11-29T08:29:06 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Chelsea S

Words cannot express how happy we are to have found Samantha and her wonderful team at Corner House Photography for our wedding! Both as a couple and separately we did not have much experience taking any professional photographs and both feel a little shy being the center of... Read More attention on camera. Very shortly after meeting Samantha at our engagement shoot we were so happy to let our guard down at how wonderful it was to work with her. The photo shoot felt so natural, as if we walking around Disney’s boardwalk with a friend, having a blast! Chelsea also had the pleasure of booking a bridal shoot and working with Whitney, who was so amazing. Whitney could sense the nerves Chelsea had, as it was a few days before the wedding. She was able to calm Chelsea down and find the perfect moments and make them look great, even in the rain. Our wedding day went so wonderful and smoothly. Samantha was able to complete our requests of the photos needed and follow the timeline perfectly, so much that we were able to be ahead of schedule (which was such a stress relief)! She knew the exact moments to capture and found the right location for everything. Her second shooter and videographer, Amanda and Samantha were such a joy to be around and were also perfect at their jobs. We couldn’t have picked a better team! As if being wonderful to work with, good at their jobs and all around nice people weren’t enough, Samantha made the planning process such a breeze. As a couple trying to plan a wedding from out of state, we came to appreciate this so very much in each vendor we worked with. We never felt pressure or uncertainty and knew Samantha would give us her honest opinion while still keeping our needs as her top priority. If you are in need of photography for a wedding or any event you can’t go wrong with this company. We had the pleasure of working with three of her employees as well as the owner Samantha herself and all were such a joy and did an amazing job. We are so happy to have found you guys and thank you again so much for giving us the most beautiful photos and video that we will cherish forever! We will see you again soon for our next photography needs! Chelsea and Steve Schlachter The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne May 28th, 2017

2017-11-29T08:28:46 Response from the vendor

Chelsea and Steve, I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. The two of you were so amazing to work with and I enjoyed every minute of your big day. It was absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Bianca C

Samantha was absolutely amazing. The day of our engagement shoot the weather couldn't decide if it wanted to rain or not, Samantha checked in multiple times that afternoon to make sure we still wanted to proceed. I'm so glad we did. The photos came out beautiful. I couldn't have... Read More asked for better engagement photos.

2017-11-29T08:28:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Lori J

Corner House Photography is the way to go if you want professionalism, beautiful photos and no stress! Samantha is so easy to work with, provides you everything you ask for and more! We knew after our engagement photos that we made the right choice in choosing Corner House. I... Read More loved them all! Our wedding day was magical in its own way but even with our crazy timelines and locations Samantha made everything work and captured all the photos i wanted. I had a list of photos to get accomplished at the ceremony and a few requests at our reception location, after that i did not even realize the photos that were happening at the reception! Its so nice to be able to enjoy a special occasion without bright lights flashing every few minutes. The photos captures..all 1100 of them are beautiful and i could not have asked for more in a wedding photographer. She is so down to earth, friendly, stress free and most of all great at what she does. I highly recommend Corner House Photography, worth every penny!!

2017-11-29T08:27:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review Lori!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Rayna R

Such a fantastic team and all around wonderful experience. Samantha and her team exude professionalism, sensitivity, and charm. I first contacted Samantha with very little lead time. My wedding was about 2 months away but she immediately responded to my inquiry and put me at... Read More ease, asking all the right questions to gain an understanding of our vision and assure me that all would be well! Our photographer the day of our wedding was Steve, an associate shooter who I can't recommend highly enough! The moment he arrived to my bridal suite the morning of our wedding, his energy was calming and professional. We'd had phone conversations ahead of time, but in person it was obvious right away that he had an agenda and was very organized but also helped us feel so relaxed. Working with him and taking cues from Steve throughout the day was such a pleasure. We are SO happy with the level of service we received. Most of all we are thrilled with how our wedding pictures turned out, from the the first look to the end of our reception and we will cherish these memories forever!

2017-11-29T08:22:21 Response from the vendor

We so appreciate your kind review! Both Steve and myself loved working with you!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Caroline N

I had a small budget for photography so just had single shooter on the day of. Steven, Samantha's staff photographer did my wedding. He gave great efficient direction in the family and wedding party shots so they could get to the cocktail hour (at my request) and captured the... Read More best candids! My photos turned out beautiful even though I did my own hair and make up. I think Samantha may have done the editing (the turn around was quick for me but I was before the "season" started). I could not have pleased more with Steven and Samantha's work.

2017-06-08T07:24:16 Response from the vendor

Rayna, seriously could you be anymore amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words about our Associate shooter Steve. We just loved being a part of your big day. xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Arianthi T

Samantha from Corner House was literally a God-send at my wedding. Corner House was the best, most professional photographer/videographer team I could have ever asked for! Samantha kept everyone on schedule, put difficult family members in their place when they were getting... Read More impatient/snarky, and had the most calming presence- which is very important for the bride! She was a fantastic communicator in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Her final products also look natural and not staged- which speaks to her talents as a photographer. I highly recommend Samantha and Corner House for your wedding photography/videography needs.

2017-06-08T07:24:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this absolutely incredible review! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Jasmine C

Samantha was simply amazing! My husband and I wanted to have an elegant engagement shoot. We sent Samantha pictures from Pinterest via email and she selected the MOST PERFECT destination to achieve our vision! She gave great suggestions and was so motivating during the shoot. We... Read More also booked Corner House Photography for our wedding day. Samantha and her team were easy-going and really kept us on time while still capturing the most beautiful photos. Every family member was accounted for and every moment was captured. We recommend Corner House Photography to any couple looking for a creative, professional, talented, and easy-going photographer!! Thank you again, Corner House!!

2017-06-08T07:25:33 Response from the vendor

Awww Kristen you are so sweet! I had such a blast creating your vision for your engagement and just adore the photos. Thank you for the amazing review!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Katie W

We got married in March and had a wonderful time with Samantha and crew at Corner House Photography! We also had an engagement shoot with her. She has a fabulous eye for photography and creates beautiful shots! She was very thorough on the day of the wedding and made sure we... Read More efficiently got all the shots we wanted (and enjoyed ourselves). We got our photos back before we even returned from our honeymoon, and they look fantastic! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a top-notch photographer.

2017-06-08T07:26:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Heather K

Samantha and her staff were amazing! I first met Samantha during our engagement session. She truly captured everything I wanted during this brief session; she even traveled to a location that was off the beaten path. I love that she blogs about all of her couples. This is such... Read More a personal touch that a lot of photographers won't take the time to do. Samantha is very personal and gets to know her clients on a deeper level. She is diligent and on point the day of the wedding. She has the ability to do everything! For example, She took the time to fix my corset and even yelled at the groomsmen for getting into our first-look shoot. Across the board, Samantha and her staff are wonderful!

2017-06-08T07:27:38 Response from the vendor

Heather you are just wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to leave such an impactful review! I love how you detailed everything from our love of keeping the first look intimate - those silly groomsmen, to taking the time to address the little details... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 frank h

Samantha was everything we had hoped for and more. If we could give her more than 5 stars we would! From the moment we started talking to her, we knew she was the photographer for us. She always responded to our emails right away and took the time to help us choose different... Read More poses and outfits ahead of time. We sent her a link of a photo shoot we liked and she even referenced it when taking our photo shoot. She went above and beyond all expectations. She got us our pictures back within days and they were even better than we ever could have imagined. She was so lovely to work with throughout this whole experience and we cannot wait for her to capture our big day!

2017-06-08T07:28:07 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Kelly P

There are not enough words, nor characters in this text box to say how blown away we are with Samantha, and the rest of her team. From the very first interaction with Samantha on the phone, going over how we envisioned the night, to getting ready for our first look on the big... Read More day. She controlled the day with such ease, the entire day flowed perfectly, and I have to say that was all thanks to Samantha, and her attention to detail, and sticking to the schedule of the day. She is a complete professional, with amazing attention to detail, not only does she capture the perfect moments, she captures the emotion behind the photo. Thank you with all my heart Samantha for being the perfect photographer, and support system throughout the big day!

2017-03-24T07:34:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelly for your absolutely amazing review! I had such a blast capturing your wedding and absolutely love how you and Michael made the most of every moment. Truly every single image featured the two of you with the biggest smile. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jessica K

Samantha was so helpful throughout the whole process. I could not have picked a better photographer to capture my special day. I also was extremely satisfied with the photo turnaround time and every picture looks amazing.

2017-03-24T07:35:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Jaclyn A

Samantha is simply the best! Loved all the engagement pictures she took, she puts you at ease with no problem. Her associate Anna did a wonderful job at our wedding! Love, love, love!

2017-02-15T07:42:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Bekah V

If there were more than 5 stars, I would use all of them! I would absolutely chose Corner House again. Samantha is very good at coaching in a natural way- taking any potential awkwardness away, to make sure your photos turn out beautifully. The editing turn-around was so quick... Read More for our engagement shoot and wedding. She was always very quick to respond to inquiries. She captured every photo I wanted at my wedding- without having to even request it. The 2nd shooter at the wedding was an amazing perk to the package- she captured so many moments that would have been missed while other events were going on. If I could hug them both, I would! I SO love all the memories they captured! Couldn't have had a better experience! :) <3

2017-02-15T07:42:42 Response from the vendor

Awwwww thank you so much. You are so amazing! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Rachel M

Cornerhouse photography did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photographs and our wedding video. Samantha is so awesome in capturing your unique style and we felt completely relaxed working with her!! I would recommend them over and over again, that's how great their... Read More work is!! I seriously can't say enough good things about them!! We will definitely be using them again in the future for maturnity photos and baby photos (when that time comes). 👍🏻😍❤️

2017-02-15T07:37:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review! xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Cassie S

Samantha and her team have a great way of providing exceptional professional photography and yet still have the ability to provide excellent customer service and make you feel like you're their only client. Samantha's ability to coordinate and artistically set a shot is what... Read More sets her apart from others. Highly recommended and would hire again without question. I can't wait to use Samantha for future family photos !!

2017-02-15T07:37:22 Response from the vendor

Awwww thank you so much! We are so grateful to have been a part of your big day :) xo, Samantha

Reviewed on 1/08/2017

My wife and I hired Samantha to photograph our daughter's wedding. We could not have been more pleased! She contacted us within an hour of our requesting a quote on her web site, and she maintained that level of service throughout our experience with her. She is extremely... Read More friendly and accommodating, and is also a very hard worker. While taking the engagement photos, and while working the wedding, she captured many more photographs than expected. In addition, she is very artistically creative in her work, in both her use of light and scenery, and in the variety of poses she utilizes, and it shows in the final product. I highly recommend Samantha for your wedding or other event.

2017-02-15T07:37:58 Response from the vendor

Dale thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Jennifer and Peter were absolutely amazing to work with and so stunningly beautiful inside and out! xo, Samantha

Samantha

With over 10+ years of photography experience, Samantha opened Corner House in 2012 to focus on fine art wedding and portraiture photography. Her natural and contemporary style is the perfect blend for handling and understanding outdoor/indoor lighting techniques. “Creatively documenting moments as they happen and providing assistance when needed for my couples is how I create images that bring you back to each moment throughout your wedding day. The beauty of seeing your first kiss and remembering how it felt through the emotion you feel from our images is the heart and soul of my work.”