Coronado Cupcakery

$

1201 First St, Coronado, CA

Amazing! Beautiful and delicious

Reviewed on 12/04/2014

Thank you Rosalina, our cake was perfect. Completely affordable and exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

Amazing Cupcake Tower

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Erin B

I love love love Coronado Cupcakery, especially Rosalina! I worked with her for my recent wedding. Rosalina was SUPER attentive and responsive all the way up to the day of the wedding. Any time I had a question, she had a quick reply. She sent me pictures of different ideas that I could do for my top cake and was happy to offer suggestions anytime I was at an stand still. The cupcakes themselves the day of were delicious. We had four different types of cupcakes, with the two favorites being the red velvet and Black Bottom Betty! I cannot say enough good things about these guys. They were easy to work with, affordable, friendly, and an all-around wonderful experience!

Great Cake, Service so...so

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Amy M

I used Coronado Cupcakery for our wedding in August 2011 and did a small cake as well as cupcakes. I had to do most of it via internet as I am out of town and was doing a destination wedding. Only use them If you have an exact picture of what you want, I sent them 2 pic of things we liked and asked if they could do something similar and they said those were cakes they needed cupcake pics.... The taste is great, but the service is sub-par. I stopped in 2 days prior to pay for them so someone else could pick them up, the counter person did not know how much to charge and under charged me so I got a call the next day to tell me I would owe the difference on pick up. When our friend picked them up, they weren't even sure what we ordered and had to call us to make sure they had all the boxes... basically good taste, just not well organized.

Cupcake Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Katie Z

Our cupcake wedding cake was a huge hit at our reception. It was unique and the cupcakes were delicious! I ended up making my own cupcake tower since the ones I found online were very expensive and not what I was looking for. The Coronado Cupcakery would have rented a cupcake stand for me to use, but it wasn't one I would have liked. But ordering the cupcakes and top tower cake from the Cupcakery and having them assembled at the reception site ended up working out great! The people at the Coronado Cupcakery were willing to decorate them exactly how I wanted, which I really appreciated!

TO Coronado Cupcakery