Is this your business? claim it now

Cosentino's Catering

Kansas City, MO

Kansas City, MO

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Amanda B

I can't rave enough about Cosentino's. Bonnie was so helpful, she knew exactly what we needed even when we didn't. It made everything go so smoothly. The food was great, Cake/Cupcakes were wonderful, and staff was TREMENDOUS!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alyssa H

I hired Cosentino's catering pretty last minute (about a week before our wedding) and they were extremely understanding and flexible. They never once made me feel like a burden and was extremely reasonable in pricing. They served us our plates before all the craziness of the... Read More reception officially started and they even made us take home meals!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Caleb C

Hard to get ahold of and poor communication. We decided to go with another caterer.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Hannah L

We used Bonnie and her team in Lees Summit off of 150 hwy. We originally met with Bonnie the Director of Catering and Denise the Director of Floral. From the moment we met them we knew that they were the ones. It didn't hurt that Bonnie had worked at our event space for 7 years... Read More prior to working for Cosentino's. Bonnie truly takes service to the next level. She was always easy to get ahold of and went above and behind to include every little thing that you want to make your day special. She even overheard us at the first consultation talking about skim milk for eating the cake. Sure enough she made sure there was skim milk at the reception. Her staff was professional, friendly and did a great job. Truly went above and beyond and would recommend her and her staff to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kelly R

The food was perfect, and the service was top notch. Bonnie, the catering director, was nothing short of wonderful. She did everything she could to ensure our day was perfect, even down to hand-arranging chocolates on our cake table so that they looked good for cake cutting... Read More photos. I felt very supported and heart with the Cosentino's staff.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Sarah O

I had a great experience with Cosentino's! I ordered dinner, cake, and flowers through them and everything turned out really nicely. I LOVED our cake - WAY better than what I would have expected from a supermarket bakery (we had the chocolate mousse filling - highly... Read More recommend). Bonnie was super competent and helpful. When I told her I hadn't arranged rental tables/chairs/linens yet, she took care of it for me. She also arranged setup and cleanup and communicated directly with my event space coordinator on the day of, so I didn't have to worry about a thing! One other thing I really appreciated about Cosentino's was that they walked my groom and I through our buffet first and made our plates for us. They checked on us a couple of times during our meal to make sure we had enough to eat. They also packed a second meal for us to take with us after our reception, and although I completely forgot to grab it on our way out, I really appreciated their willingness to make sure that we had everything we needed. I had an extremely short 4-week planning period for our wedding. I called Cosentino's with 2 weeks left to get everything pulled together, and they really delivered for me and made things easy! Side note - my flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. They made everything look wonderful and I couldn't have been happier with them.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Sheryl S

I went through cosentinos for the catering, my bouquet, and cake for my wedding. Communication fell through between our meetings and the people that were there the final day. My lead contact called me a few weeks before the wedding and went back over everything. Nothing from... Read More that phone call was discussed with my main contact the day of the wedding. Things were missing from the catering menu. There were things incorrect with the menu from what I had asked for such as getting breaded chicken instead of grilled, and not having barbecue sauce for the pork loin. My floral bouquet looked cheap and small. I was extremely disappointed in it. I paid $60 for a small clutch bouquet of one dozen carnations and a handful of spray roses. On the upside, the cakes were perfect, beautiful, and they tasted amazing. The staff the night of the wedding also did a great job assisting and setting up.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kimberly H

Stop your search now! Bonnie Routon at Cosentinos Price Chopper was all you need in a caterer! I know some people may worry that going with a large scale company may be too cookie cutter- Not with Bonnie!! When my (now) husband and I met with her and Jennifer (chef), they... Read More totally individualized our meal and the presentation of our meal. We did good stations rather than family style or buffet and it was amazing and beautiful! Bonnie went out of her way to decorate the tables to match our theme. We got so many compliments on the presentation and taste of the food! Bonnie's communication was amazing and she was so enthusiastic about OUR wedding. I would recommend her and urge you to meet with her!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Marie R

We wanted a very affordable caterer for our wedding and I think Cosentino's did a very great job providing that PLUS all the great customer service. I could tell that they really wanted to support us and cared about our wedding. Jonathan was wonderful!!! So was Bonnie and... Read More Claudia in floral. The only drawback was their cakes. We ended up going with a lady who specializes only in cakes because Cosentino's was pretty awful for a wedding. When the "filling" is like the jelly doughnut filling? Nope. :P Heheh, but aside from that, the food was wonderful. I heard several compliments from our guests.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Stephanie W

Wonderful to work with! Ryan made it as smooth as it could possibly be and didn't push us into anything. We did have a little hiccup afterwards, but all was resolved immediately. All of our guests raved about the food. They took care of everything: food, dessert and beverages!... Read More Cheaper than what we figured since it included everything. My sister used them at her wedding and we would without a doubt use Cosentinos again!