Costa Mesa Marriott

(2)

Costa Mesa, CA

Capacity: Up to 150 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Turn The Ordinary Into The Extraordinary

The Costa Mesa Marriott is just the right setting for your intimate wedding. Our ballroom is quaint and our Garden Room has the unique distinction of having the only indoor/outdoor venue in the area. A beautiful picturesque setting overlooking the lake and it's majestic fountain.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort

500 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA

Wonderful Service

6/22/2013 Hue-An W

This hotel takes care of your guests! My guests had a little bit of confusion with the booking process, but once they were booked, they took good care of them! I stayed there the night before the wedding and our wedding night and the staff was so welcoming. They remembered me and wished me well on the wedding day. We did our hair and make-up in the room and there was plenty of space for both stylists to set up. We also used the room for the babysitters for the wedding and there was plenty of space. It was perfect!

Perfect Venue for Ceremony and Reception

7/23/2011 Jennifer B

My husband and I could not be more pleased by the customer service of the Costa Mesa Marriott. Staff went the extra mile to make sure that our day was perfect and that all the guests were taken care of. Guests loved that the wedding ceremony and reception were at the same location and at the end of the night, they could ditch the car and take an elevator on up to their room!

Send Email