Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

241 East Linwood Boulevard, Kansas City, MO

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Meg M

I was able to keep my wedding budget in check by ordering my flowers through Costco. Because the flowers come just as they are cut it is necessary to have the skil set to do formal arrangements

Perfect for DIY Brides!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Allison

I bought all of my wedding flowers at Costco - everything from my arrangements to my bouquet, and arranged everything myself. We bought the flowers the day before the wedding, and they looked absolutely beautiful the next day and for over a week afterward! The flowers were a... Read More great value, and they had a beautiful selection, though I wasn't at all particular about types or colors. If you are thinking of DIY'ing your own flowers, or even just some of them, I would highly recommend Costco.

A week later and the flowers were still great

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Tammy K

I was very hesitant about ordering wedding flowers from a big box but cost was an issue. I ordered pink bouquets and they were delivered Thurs for my Sat wedding. They were already in bouquets which made arrangements very easy to do. Not one single flower or filler was bad.... Read More A week later and I still had them going strong. One bouquet was enough to fill a large vase no problem.

Wrong flowers delivered

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Beth H

I pre-ordered 18 dozen roses to be delivered 2 days prior to my wedding day. The order came in with all the wrong colors. I was told another delivery would not be made in time for my wedding day. I picked some from what they had on display but they were already several days old.... Read More The manager gave me 2 dozen for free. I then had to go to another location to do the same thing. I ended up with less than half the number of roses I originally planned with none of the colors I originally planned. This was the most disappointing part of my wedding, so all in all I had a wonderful wedding day.

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Jessica S

Costco was the best choice for wedding cake for a ceremony with 110 people. The cakes are unbelievably cheap, but are delicious and beautifully made. There is no reason to spend hundreds when you can spend $75 or less.

The Price Was Right

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Wendy H

Costco was a great place to pick up alcohol. They had a good variety to choose from, and they actually let us return a few bottles that we never opened!

Costco Flowers

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Kindsey D

Our Flowers looked great! They did a good job of putting them all together and shipping them to us. They missed their flight, so came a day late. But were still there a day before the wedding!

Calla Lillies

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 April M

My flowers came in beautiful! They were perfect!

Reviewed on 1/02/2012 Allie L

Costco made my wedding cake! Everyone said how delicious it was!

Gorgeous, Lasting White Roses

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Kaycee M

My family were the flower arrangement designers. It was an outdoor ceremony with little baskets of flowers on Sheppard's hooks along the pathway to the gazebo. These then became the center pieces at the reception - and were so very beautiful! We each took some of the vases... Read More and baskets. The flowers lasted for days! It was so amazing waking up the day after the wedding to a room full of white, lovely roses! For the cake, which was white, we also had a few 'wow' flowers- they were perfect!

Lovely Online Invitations

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Mary Margaret L

We used Costco online and were able to adapt a save the date into the invitation of my dreams. The printing was exactly what it looked like online. We were able to put on our own picture and everything. The price was great and we received them soon after ordering. The only thing... Read More we didn't like was editing spacing on t he invitation was difficult and frustrating at times, but we were able to get it just the way we wanted it in time.

Review for Costco

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Christa C

The price of the flowers was very reasonable. We also were very happy with the quality of the stems that we received.;They will not make a finished product for you. We had a family member put the bouquets together but the flowers were beautiful.

TO Costco