We're not your typical venue...come check us out!

NEW in Sandy! And now open! Our unique 3,500 sq. ft venue will take you back in time, to the days of simplicity and old world charm...focusing on a combination of farmhouse & vintage, with a balance of industrial touches throughout! Comfortably seats 120 guests + standing room! Included in the venue rental: use of our stunning hickory farmhouse tables, venue fully decorated or use your own, warm ambiance lighting, beautiful changing room, dance floor area, vintage cake display table, guest book sign-in table, use of large banquet tables for food, use of kitchen area (fridge, counters, microwave, sink), beautiful barn door backdrop for couple, use of 70" HDTV, microphone, and amazing sound system, 20" sparklers to send bride & groom off, and onsite coordinator to assist. Open vendor policy!

9318 S. 700 E., Sandy, UT (801) 209-1551
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Beka G

My wedding was a whirlwind experience for sure. I had a month and a half from engagement to "I do" and I had no clue where I could book a venue on such short notice. Jodi and Cottage Charm were the answer to our prayers! I watched all of the progress on her Instagram account... Read More and I could not have been more pleased on my special day! To say that they exceeded my expectations is an understatement. They thought of everything! I never had to worry about anything. They even helped my groom with his tie. Every single one of my guests commented about how breathtaking the venue was! If you are still looking for a venue - stop; you just found it! I will definitely use them for my next event. Thank you Jodi, and everyone at Cottage Charm for giving me my fantasy wedding!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Ivan G

We had our fundraising event at cottage charm and it was perfect. The venue has such a great rustic luxe theme. The owner treated us so well. They have such great decor and had everything we needed from sound system, TV, and different seating areas that really added to the feel... Read More of the event. We can't wait to do another event here.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Rebekka W

We actually used this venue for a gala-type event for a charity called The Best Seat in the House. It went PERFECTLY! First of all, when you walk in, not only does it smell AMAZING, but it feels like home. It's hands down the most welcoming and inviting venue I have ever stepped... Read More foot in. The venue host was the kindest, sweetest lady. She was unbelievably accommodating and easy to work with. We packed about 150 people in there, while taking up an entire room/space with 4, 8ft tables, and 5 smaller round tables all filled with auction items (this doesn't include the farm tables that were already at the venue for people to sit and eat at) and it STILL felt like there was more than enough room for everyone to move around, socialize, eat, and even dance. The kitchen was the perfect size to prep everything. The bathrooms were cute and clean. And the sound system was INCREDIBLE! This place was seriously a dream. I have no doubt I will be coming back here to host more corporate events or charity events in the future. Honestly, if I could redo my wedding I'd totally do it here!

Jodi Brimhall

Customer service and satisfaction is a top priority on our list! We offer competitive pricing, without compromising the very best quality in every aspect and detail. Let us help make your special day a great one!