Country Club Of Halifax

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

100 Country Club Dr, Halifax, MA (781) 293-9061

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Brittany P

We had the most perfect day at Halifax country club the ceremony was short sweet and beautiful in their garden area and our reception followed immediately after where people raved about the food and venue!

Rehearsal dinner

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Kristen P

We had used the Halifax country Club for our rehearsal dinner. They we're very accommodating to our requests. The food was excellent and the service was great! I would have chosen this place for my wedding location if I didn't want a beach view. If your looking for a nice garden... Read More area outside it is very pretty. They have a large room that is beautiful and a small room with a fireplace that is very cozy and romantic. We used the small room for dinner and used the large room to rehearse. I really loved this location and recommend it for wedding or rehearsals.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Arlete A

I can’t say enough about how awesome Dave and his team were. They were so accommodating. My wedding day went so smoothly. I had zero issues. I will use them again for future events. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 wilda S

I had my wedding at the country club on 9/16/17 they were very professional and met my needs for the wedding I enjoyed every minute during my wedding thank you