Country Garden Caterers

Santa Ana, CA

Check out our $29.95 Facility & Catering Special!

Cascading Fruit & Cheese Display ~ Entrée, Salad & Accompaniments ~ Infused Water & Lemonade Station ~ Cake Cutting ~Servers & Bartender ~ Tables & Chiviari Chairs ~ China Dinner Plate, Silverware & Water Goblet ~ The Beautiful CGC Facility for 4 hours ~ Check our CGC website for more details!

$ – Inexpensive

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

719 North Main St., Santa Ana, CA

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Cynthia C

This review is long overdue! We had our wedding last September at the Heritage Museum of Orange County, had Country Garden Caterers as our food vendor and Diana was our Day of Coordinator. Where do I start…to say that Diana went above and beyond to make our wedding planning... Read More and wedding day a breeze is an understatement. From the first time I met with Diana I felt like I was talking with a friend. and listened to everything we envisioned to help us choose the perfect venue. Diana is a very busy woman but we never felt neglected or like our questions were not answered. Each time we met, whether it was for a tasting or logistics she went over things in detail and if we had questions later we simply emailed her and had a response within 24hrs. A few days before the wedding Diana informed us that she was able to upgrade our chairs to Chivary chairs which made us so happy because it was a detail we really wanted but was out of our budget. Below are the reviews for Diana’s day of coordinator services and for Country Garden Caterers. Day of Coordinator: Diana and her assistant did an amazing job on our big day! Diana made sure we had nothing to worry about and because of this we were able to actually enjoy our day to the fullest. Our décor was perfectly placed and Diana did a wonderful job repurposing flowers used for our ceremony. She made sure we sat down to eat without interruptions and more importantly that we always had a drink in our hands! Diana even left a great impression on our family and guests; we heard nothing but nice comments from our guests in regards to their interactions with her. Country Garden Caterers: All the food we had during our tasting was delicious, and in the end we went with the chicken piccata, grilled vegetables and mashed potatoes. We also had a fruit spread and cheese/cracker spread during the cocktail hour. Everything was served buffet style and tasted great, our guests raved about the food as well as the service from all employees working that night. All in all we couldn't have asked for more. Till this day our guests comment on what a great time they had and how amazing everything looked. Thank you Diana, if it was not for all you did for us our wedding would have not been the same!

Caterer/Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Laura R

Country Garden Caterers food is amazing! Everything came out terrific for the day of the wedding. Diana was on top of it. She was not only in charge of the catering, but also my day of coordinator and she handled everything perfectly. She was always in constant communication... Read More with us and we couldn't have imagined it any better. I was so pleased with their services, the quality of the food, the pricing, and the professionalism. Thank you!!

Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 tami m

I had a fall wedding at Country Garden Caters, Diana was wonderful and made the place perfect. My guests all commented on how good the food was the decor of the venue. Chris the DJ was awesome.

My experience with Country Garden Caterers

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Ultima A

My coordinator Barbara was very nice, but did not provide information to me when she said she would. I never felt like my wedding was a priority. A few days prior to my wedding I was very nervos because she had a laundry list of things to finalize that in my opinion could have... Read More been taken care of several weeks in advance such as letting me know that I did not order wine flutes or that they were not provide with the table setting (which ended up costing me two nights before my wedding). The day of my wedding I was informed that my chair covers did not fit the chairs at the venue and if I wanted the right size I would be charged the extra cost. I felt that my coordinator should have known this in advance, this was not the first weeding she coordinated. I will give her credit my wedding was gorgeous and the food was five star. I just don't think she was as organized as I would have liked her to be.

Diana is the BEST!!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 KORTNEY G

My fiancee and I had tried 4 different caterers until we found Diana at Country Garden Caterers. She is the BEST!!! Her food is great, her prices are reasonable, she doesn't do the "extra" charges like cat cutting, and she can figure out any property or venue. We LOVED working... Read More with Diana. We went to a party she threw for her guests to try more food, she had us down to her building for our own private food tasting, and she came to my property where the wedding was going to be held 2 times to get everything right for us. She helped us coordinate lighting, a dance floor, and other things needed for our wedding. Guests at our wedding were wondering if they could get recipes or where the restaurant was located. I had to disappoint them and tell them it wasn't a restaurant. We would recommend Diana and her great staff to anyone!!!! I hope to have an excuse to use her again for a party!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 Jessica S

Country Garden catered my wedding, and I thought they did a great job. Not only was the food tasty, but the decoration were beautiful. Diana Perkins did a great job suggesting color coordination and place settings that made everything perfect =) A little pricy to get the... Read More food, linens, china and chairs all from them but the simplicity of getting everything in one place made it worth it.

Amazing planner!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 KATIE M

If you want your wedding to be on schedule and go as planned (or as close as possible), HIRE THIS WOMAN! Diana Perkins is the most amazing wedding planner I have ever seen and my husband and I cannot imagine how our day would have gone without her! We had a few groomsman get... Read More drunk before the ceremony and were a little out of control just before the grand entrance, and she whipped them into shape in no time flat! We kept hearing horror stories about how we wouldnt be able to get food, appetizers or drinks because of how busy we'd be, but Diana catered to our every need and didn't care about anyone else but my husband and I (in a good way!). A few people in our wedding party tried to change up some things, and got mad when she wouldn't change them, but it's because she would come straight to my husband and and ask what WE wanted first! She was nothing short of amazing and I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Awesome Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Kimberly H

I totally love Diana! She helped me plan the perfect wedding and stay within my budget. She has so much experience and nothing ruffles her feathers.

One of the Best vendors I had!

Reviewed on 10/15/2010 Mindy N

We started with this vendor, and then had to change venues a few months before the wedding. They let us use the balance of our thousand dollar deposit so we wouldn't lose it, even though they lost our business for the rest. There were some bumps along the way, but in the end,... Read More they ended up being one of the best vendors we had! I would recommend to anyone.

Just gone above and beyond

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Jenny B

Sharon Sajedy is absolutely amazing when I called she was so nice to give me a list of venues we may want to view and when we were done with those she emailed me more venues! She has gone out of her way to provide us with what we need. We haven't choosen a venue yet but so far... Read More I'm amazed with how much she's done.