Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chanhassen MN

Chanhassen, MN

Shuttle Service, Transportation

591 W 78th St, Chanhassen, MN

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Samantha E

I had chose this hotel because we were having the ceremony and reception at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater (in the same strip mall). I reserved a wedding block almost a year before the wedding date, also reserving the honeymoon suit for 2 nights. About 2 months before our October... Read More 24th date, I got an email from the hotel filling me in on the wedding block, how many rooms that had been reserved. The person who had originally handled my contract, was no longer there, and that this other person was. Apparently, no one had made my reservation for my suit. I was beyond furious, this was there job, it was in a signed contract! After all was said and done, they tried making it better, and gave me a smaller suit for 2 nights, at less than half the price of the honeymoon suit. It saved me a large amount of money, but they really failed at their end.

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Andrea B

This hotel was nice and clean. It worked well, however, they only allow you to block 10 rooms off. They ended up not having any more rooms before my invitations even went out!

Banquet room and hotel room block

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Becky C

I used the Country Inn banquet room as our 'getting ready' room for myself and my bridesmaids. We had people meet us on location. I also stayed in a room on a Friday night with my wedding party, then on my wedding night with my husband. My husband and I received a free room... Read More because so many people blocked within our contract. The hotel is very nice and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was a bonus each morning. I would recommend this hotel. Our wedding was at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre, which was a quick walk from the hotel so no one had to worry about driving, however the hotel does provide a shuttle for an extra fee.

Nice Gas Fireplace after a Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Lori M

Samantha Forsythe was very helpful in setting up our room block for our guests. She also worked with the guest services manager to let me into the honeymoon suite a little early so that I could get most of the way ready before the wedding. It was a pleasure to come back to... Read More the room, with all of the stuff from the day and be able to stretch out and enjoy some quite time with my new husband in front the relaxing fireplace. The whirlpool tub for two was a great amenity as well.

2012-12-20T10:00:07 Response from the vendor

Lori, I am so glad you enjoyed the Grand Fireplace Suite and we were able to accommodate your wedding guests at the Chanhassen Country Inn and Suites! I hope you and your fiance had a wonderful day and look forward to a life together. From... Read Less Read More

Hotel & Shuttle

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Bryon P

We used the Country Inn & Suites for our wedding block of hotel rooms and shuttle service. They were more than accommodating for our schedule to get people too and from the wedding and the hotel. They served an amazing continental breakfast each morning. And there is an attached... Read More bar & grill for those that haven't had quite enough fun at the wedding itself. The hotel was easy to find and the staff was pretty easy to work with. And since most of our guests booked with them we got not one but two nights for free. If your event is close in proximity, I strongly suggest you use them.

2012-12-20T10:05:03 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you were pleased with the accommodations and wedding shuttle service at the Chanhasen Country Inn and Suites! We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Chanhassen. From everyone here, Congratulations! We wish you all the best!... Read Less Read More

Start a Conversation!