Country Villa Inn Weddings

Service Staff

2252 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach, VA

Gorgeous Venue!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Heidi V

I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding here this past weekend. It is a gorgeous venue! The owners are welcoming and accommodating and ensured that everyone in the wedding party and all of the vendors had exactly what they needed to make the day beautiful and successful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Emily S

Country Villa was the PERFECT location for our early October wedding, we could not have asked for a better venue! Petie, Phil, and Cassie are awesome and made us feel so welcome and relaxed, we never had to worry about anything related to the venue the entire weekend and leading... Read More up to the wedding. We loved that we could have both our ceremony and reception at one location, especially with 150 guests (extremely rare find in the Virginia Beach area)! The natural backdrop of the trees and flowers made for a beautiful setting that is stunning in pictures. Another thing we loved was the fact that we didn't have to rent tables and chairs from an outside source because it was included in the venue cost! Cassie is a wonderful event coordinator and made me feel at ease through the entire planning process, she was awesome with communicating everything we needed to know. I stayed at the B&B the night before the wedding and I was treated like family, and the breakfast the morning of the wedding was so delicious! Everyone joked that they had never seen a bride eat so much the morning of her wedding, but I couldn't pass up such a delicious breakfast! It was great being able to have our rehearsal there the night before and to wake up at the venue and not worry about being late to my own wedding. We wish we could give more than 5 stars, Country Villa allowed us to have a perfect and beautiful wedding! We will definitely stay for a weekend at the B&B in the future!!!

2015-11-05T11:35:11 Response from the vendor

Emily and Pierce, we are so glad you chose our venue. Thanks so much for the kinds words. We enjoyed meeting everyone in your wedding party and family members. You were a delight to work with and we wish you all the happiness in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

Absolutely loved it. Petie and Phil are the best hosts you could ever have. My husband and I were married at their home one evening in September of 2014. We loved it so much we returned for our 9 month anniversary. The back part of their property is so spacious and... Read More beautiful. We had a small wedding, just about 30 attendees, but so many more could have comfortably fit. The alter location was in just the right place for guest access, a nice long bridal march, and easy access to the reception area. It is also close enough to town that all of our vendors (in va beach and chesapeake ) delivered at no extra charge. On our return trip last weekend Petie greeted us at the door for our retreat. She had the Emily room all ready to go for us, including a bottle of wine. :) she made us feel right at home. She even showed us improvements they had made ovet the past year. In the morning breakfast was served by the pool! The food was made to order and every bite delicious. Petie and Phil thank you. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

Country Villa is a beautiful place to have your ceremony and reception! Petie and Cassie are always there to answer any questions and help you with anything you need along the way. I'm so happy I chose Country Villa!

2016-05-05T12:33:37 Response from the vendor

Hey this is Cassie. Thanks for the sweet review. Please call us when you get a chance. 757-515-9313

Styled Shoot Venue

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Just Dandy E

Country Villa Inn was the venue for a styled shoot I coordinated with Elizabeth Henson Photos. Petie & Cassie were so incredibly helpful and gracious throughout the entire planning process and the day of. Not only are Petie & Cassie wonderful, but the venue is absolutely... Read More stunning! There's so much space and it's gorgeous! An incredible outdoor venue for any event! It was the perfect location for our shoot and I'm just hoping to coordinate a real wedding there soon!

Best Wedding Venue in Virginia Bech

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Kim W

If you are looking for a place to get married in Virginia Beach, this is the place!!! The Country Villa Inn is romantic and beautiful. We would not have had our wedding any other place in the world! This was a destination wedding for us, and Petie and Phil were... Read More wonderful. They were able to help us get everything we wanted, or needed, to make our day perfect. Our ceremony was held at the Altar located on the spacious yet very private grounds. The trees, sun, and the landscaping made for great pictures. There is a grand pavilion that can fit many people if that’s the type of wedding you are choosing. We decided on small. Our day also included Cake, Champagne, Flowers, Photographer and Limo. Everything I could have possibly wanted! The cake was delicately decorated the flowers fresh, full and beautiful. The photographer was so much fun! I laugh every time I think of him. After pictures around the lovely villa, we drove just a few minutes to Sandbridge Beach for more pictures! Dinner was quiet and romantic and of course delicious. It truly was a fairytale wedding day! There is nothing that we would have changed or nothing else we could have asked for! We are from Pittsburgh and could not have managed any of this without Petie and Phil! Again, we cannot thank you enough! Mr. & Mrs. Michael Weisbrod Pittsburgh, PA