Country Way

$$$

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

102 W Washington St., Middleburg, VA

The Icing on Our Wedding Pie!

Reviewed on 2/17/2013 Amy D

Amy Sullivan at Country Way did the most amazing job with our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and general decor (including all the flowers for our ceremony space). Our theme was 1920s Old Hollywood, not "country" in any way -- so know that Amy does more than just country, and does it SUPER well. Our guests commented all night long on the gorgeous floating candles, antique pie plates, centerpiece orchids, and the gorgeous glass cylinders filled with orchids that lined our ceremony aisle and were easily recycled into reception table centerpieces. And the bridal party bouquets were total stunners with black calla lilies, garden roses, anemones, and guinea hen feathers. Amy truly put the icing on our dream day (and yes, we had pie and not cake!).

Country Way's flowers made our wedding gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Lisa C

Country Way provided flowers not only for our wedding, but the rehearsal dinner as well. The rehearsal dinner arrangements got rave reviews from both the guests and the entire restaurant staff. Truly gorgeous. Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I saw the flowers at the wedding. Amy paid close attention to our color palette and the air and "theme" of the wedding. She really listened to us and heard (very important) what we wanted. I was immediately in love with the bouquets - gorgeous and fragrant. She balanced mine and my MOH's bouquet perfectly to complement our dresses and the color scheme. The groom and best man's boutonnieres tied into the bouquets and complemented their tuxes. The church flowers - pews and altar - were lovely and fit the church and atmosphere perfectly. When we got to the reception, I walked into the room where dinner was to be served and was immediately blown away by the centerpieces. They were lush, colorful and just the perfect size for the tables. I love flowers and Amy delivered on variety, artistry and creativity. They were gorgeous and fragrant and helped to create the perfect atmosphere in which to celebrate our wedding. You can buy flowers anywhere. What you get with Country Way is so much more than just flowers, you get creativity, artistry and beauty. I HIGHLY recommend Country Way to anyone looking for that extra special something to make their wedding day - or any day - perfect!

Better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Kasey L

I didn't exactly know what I wanted for my wedding flowers so I went into the consultation with only general ideas and a color palette and Amy NAILED it! I could not have asked for more perfect arrangements.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Rebecca A

Amy provided beautiful flowers for my wedding. They were fresh and looked great the whole night.

Everything I dreamed of for my flowers!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Marcia I

Although my wedding took place in Virginia, I did most of the planning from my home in Austin, Texas, and I needed help finding vendors in the area where I was getting married. Several friends and family members recommended Country Way, and I could not be happier! I had an outdoor wedding, with a bit of an English Country Wedding theme, and the flowers were a huge part of creating the look and feel I wanted for the day. I had some very specific ideas, and Ann at Country Way was very responsive to all of them. She also added some her own inspiration and ideas to make it even better(which I was happy to adopt since she is the professional). The results were just beautiful! My bouquet was a luscious bundle of cream roses and peonies ... I couldn't stop sniffing it and even now I love looking at the photos. The other bouquets, and the table arrangements were everything I had hoped for, and followed on the theme from my bouquet, just adding in a touch of color. All the guests commented on how gorgeous the flowers were! The arrangements were simple but elegant, just as I had pictured. The flowers were not inexpensive, but I would definitely say the price was reasonable ... especially given how incredibly beautiful the flowers were. Everyone I dealt with at Country Way was friendly, responsive, and professional. I couldn't be happier!

FABULOUS FLOWERS by Country Way

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Brenda B

Elisa is wonderful. She really knows what she's doing. Although, I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, she seemed to know and they were just gorgeous! I would totally recommend them for any and all occasions!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Courtney O

Amy did the flowers for our wedding in the Outer Banks on 09/25 and they were all beautiful! For the ceremony she did amazing bouquets and bout's as well as nose gays for the honored guests. For my niece, the flower girl, she made the prettiest head wreath! However the most amazing thing was the gorgeous Arbor that was completely covered with lush flowers and greenery. And my guests are still talking about the arrangements at the reception! Amy was super nice and so easy to work with!

Beautiful flowers from Country Way!

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Ana Kay Y

Country Way Flowers in Middleburg, VA did the flowers for my wedding which was in Leesburg. It was a wonderful experience all around. Working with the florist was wonderful, they provided lots of good suggestions. Not knowing anything about flowers I needed a lot of guidance and they gave me pictures and communicated promptly over email. The flowers were stunning, everything from the bouquets to center pieces and extras we got were gorgeous and best of all they were incredibly reasonable with their pricing. All of the flowers were set up at the venue by the time my wedding party got there and I didn't have to ask for anything to be moved or changed. I loved working with them and would recommend them for any wedding.

TO Country Way