Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Ferndale, WA (360) 927-6545

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Amanda F

If you're thinking about hiring Courtney as your wedding photographer, DO IT! You won't regret it! Courtney was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process and the pictures that we got back from both our engagement session and wedding day are the... Read More best! Both my husband and I loved working with Courtney and would recommend her to anyone planning an upcoming wedding.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Jenna T

I honestly can’t say enough positive things about Courtney. She is fabulous. Her outgoing personality is contagious and her genuinely sweet nature makes the idea of getting photographed fun and comfortable. My now husband was not excited about getting engagement photos but 5... Read More minutes into our 30 minute photoshoot – he actually said “this is fun”. I couldn’t believe how many photos we were able to get in that timeframe. Courtney is quick, efficient and full of ideas. I was able to put together an entire guestbook album from our 30 minute session where no shot looked the same. After seeing our engagement photos I had two friends immediately email her to do their family photos. Courtney on our wedding day was like a breath of fresh air. I felt so comfortable and just knew she had this. It was like having another friend in the room. Leading up to the wedding she checked in on me and was quick to answer and reassure me of any questions I had. She was more than just a photographer, she in a way, acted as a coordinator by looking over my schedule to ensure the day and what I had planned looked “right”. If anyone knows how a wedding should flow it’s your photographer! I can’t end this review without also mentioning how amazing Courtney’s assistant was. She (without asking) put on all the groomsmen’s boutonnieres, corralled the bridal party and offered to give me her coat between photos - in January! My husband and I will 100% use Courtney for future family photos and continue to recommend her to all our friends. She really is so fun, so sweet and so talented.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Dianne R

Courtney and her team are so fun to work with and her pictures are absolutely stunning! She made us feel so comfortable posing together, in front of her and her camera and we had a blast exploring the new locations she suggested for our photo shoots. She is fun, happy, cheerful... Read More and loves to laugh, which is exactly what my fiance and I needed to feel like ourselves in front of the camera. We truly feel like she brought out the best in us and captured that on film forever. We are so happy Courtney shot our big day. I recommend her with the highest possible confidence and trust to any couple who has photography as a priority on their list!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Lacey N

Courtney and her additional photographer captured our day even better than how I remember it. If you haven’t found your photographer, definitely check out her website and work. I’m so impressed with her talent, attention to detail, and responsiveness. She also took our... Read More engagement photos, which I would highly recommend to any couple planning to get married. My husband isn’t too warm on taking photographs and it allowed us the opportunity to get to know her before our wedding and make him a bit more comfortable. Everything was wonderful, from beginning to end. I wish I could do it all again and I"m so happy to have BEAUTIFUL photos to look back on our special day!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Katie H

Courtney was seriously amazing! She was always professional and on top of her game. Not only that but was really quick at responding to emails, which was very helpful when you are trying to get wedding planning stuff done. She made my fiancé and I feel totally comfortable. We... Read More were both in love with our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. I shopped around for a while trying to book a photographer and it felt like everyone was overpriced and we would only get them for 6 hours tops + additional money for every hour as well as only 1 photographer. But Courtney was really reasonably priced and we had her there the entire night with a second photographer. She got our wedding pictures back to us just a few days over a month which we were totally not expecting since we got married during the busy season. I would definitely recommend Courtney! She was so easygoing and relaxed, and really friendly. Thank you again Courtney!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Katie S

Courtney was so wonderful to work with! She was incredibly responsive and above-and-beyond flexible and accommodating. She is so easy to work with and made us both feel really comfortable. Not to mention that the photos are GORGEOUS! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Jordyn C

We cannot say enough amazing things about Courtney!! I am very picky when it comes to photography and from the moment I saw Courtney's work I fell in love! Not only does she take INCREDIBLE pictures but she is also the sweetest, friendliest person you will ever meet. You will... Read More feel like best friends in minutes! She is super quick at responding and very flexible. After we met Courtney for the first time my husband who usually doesn't have a strong opinion said "I really liked her I think she is going to be the best photographer for our wedding!" So we did and I can tell you we will never regret that decision. We are not super comfortable in front of the camera and we had so much fun at our engagement session and wedding! The day of our wedding and the next day everyone was talking about how incredible of a photographer Courtney was and they hadn't even seen the photos yet! We have received one sneak peak picture so far (we got married a week ago) and let me tell you we are blown away by it! We cannot even wait to see the rest!! She also had the sweetest second photographer that we both adored. Our day could not have gone better and we truly think Courtney is a huge reason for that! Book Courtney you will be SO happy you did!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Cindy B

Courtney was AWESOME!!! Very professional, efficient, sweet, and just a pleasure to work with. The photographs are absolutely stunning!!! Would hire her again in a second!!! I feel we were lucky to have her!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Cindy B

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Beau K

Courtney is so fun to work with! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and captured our day beautifully! Her assistants were amazing as well. She had all of our photos back to us within three weeks and they look GREAT. I would recommend Courtney to anyone. If you love... Read More romantic and classic photos as well as some fun, artistic, and modern poses, she is the photographer for you! She does it all. Thanks Courtney for such great photos.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

Courtney is amazing and is truly interested in making the couple shine!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Donald G

Courtney and her dream team are exactly that - a DREAM come true! Not only is the final product amazing but Courtney makes the process leading up to your wedding a breeze. She is so easy to work with, she makes you feel comfortable, and then delivers beautiful photographs that... Read More you will treasure forever. Plus, she's hilarious - an added bonus during the stress and nerves of the wedding day! It was an easy choice going with Courtney for our wedding and we would pick her again, over and over.

Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

Courtney Bowlden and her assistant were so incredibly easy to work with, and right from our first meeting we felt comfortable with them. Our flower order didn't arrive, and we had a crazy morning throwing our timeline off big time. She was flexible with start time and dealing... Read More with us running around like crazy to squeeze in photos before the ceremony. Due to the time, we weren't able to shoot photos where we wanted, but she was quick to suggest other beautiful locations. In addition, after a long day of shooting, she even accompanied us to our late afterparty 30 min away to capture a few last photos. We love our photos and highly recommend Courtney for future brides!! We will definitely use her again for other family events. :D

Great!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Elisa G

Courtney and her team were great! They helped us make the day special and captured photos we will have forever!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Paola Q

Courtney and Francys were an amazing duo at our wedding. From the get-go, my husband and I loved Courtney's vibe, she was sincere, down to earth, and open to suggestions. She was able to capture the photos we wanted for our engagement shoot and despite the weather on our wedding... Read More day (terrible rain), she was creative and accommodating. I love that she has an assistant who is not only a gem but also focuses on the details (rings, shoes, behind-the-scenes) while Courtney is able to focus on the bigger picture, they truly compliment each other and the end product, we're more than pleased and thankful for having them take part in our special day. Courtney and Francys we are blown away by the images and can't stop looking at them. Can't wait to see the album. Thanks for being a wonderful photographer and day-off therapist and mediator :)

So much fun

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kayla T

Courtney is so awesome. I have yet to see my entire wedding album but from the one picture in our sneak peek... I am in love! She and her sidekick were so easy to work with and totally planned well on their toes when they were trying to select a perfect fall scene for our first... Read More look. She maid my now husband and I feel so good in front of the camera and all during the ceremony and wedding. You need a photographer that can both mesh well with you and your s/o and also value your day-of schedule and keep you on track. Hands down, never skimp out on photographer and find someone who gets your style/shots/and vibe! She was a little over our budget but she fit the bill for all three of the things I listed above :)

Loved Courtney and Francys!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Laura E

Courtney and her second photographer, Francys, were the perfect wedding photographers for us! They have fantastic personalities and were able to put us at ease. Once the wedding began, I didn't even notice them snapping away. Not only did we get beautiful poses and framing, they... Read More shot many candid photos which captured true emotion and personality. We love the clean and pure editing as well. We are so happy with our photos and will cherish them for the rest of our lives. Memories fade, but these photos will help us relive our wedding day over and over again. I highly recommend Courtney Bowlden Photography. Courtney is responsive before, during, and after. You will get great service and beautiful pictures for a reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again for a "trash the dress" or maternity shoot in the future!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Wendi L

Courtney is amazing, both in her talent and in her personality. We got a great vibe from her upon our initial meeting and knew she would be the perfect fit to our unique theme of blending two cultures. She is so up-beat and has such a great way of making people laugh and smile,... Read More everything feels so natural. From the engagement photos to our wedding day, all the pictures came out looking amazing. Photography was one of the most important vendors in our wedding, in my opinion, because it is a tangible product that you can refer to throughout the years that will be able to relive the day in its entirety. It tells the story of your wedding. We would without hesitation recommend having Courtney capture all the moments of your special day and we are so blessed to have had her play such a huge role in ours!

Beautiful, unique photos

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Emily P

Courtney did our engagement photos last year, and our wedding this past June (it was all part of a package). She provides absolutely beautiful photos with a unique, colorful vision. She is good at keeping things on track and directing everyone. When your photos are done,... Read More Courtney sends you a link to your online album. From there, you can download photos, order prints, and share the photos online. It's all very easy and convenient. Thank you Courtney for our lovely photos!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Courtney was so much fun to work with! She captures beautiful images, and you can tell she really loves what she does and her clients. She's really attentive in focusing on what's most important to you specifically. I had a unique request about heavily showcasing my bridesmaids'... Read More jewelry, and she was sure to get exactly what I was hoping for. I also loved that she seemed to actually care about us as clients and spent time making jokes, getting to know us, and making us feel comfortable. My now-husband usually hates getting his photo taken, but he had a lot of fun working with Courtney. And, a lot of my guests told me how impressed they were with Courtney's demeanor. You can tell by her portfolio that she's an outstanding photographer, but even more so, she was a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!

Amazing, amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Katie H

Courtney is amazing! She is so friendly and helped relax us so that we felt comfortable and natural taking our wedding photos. She was willing to meet our requests for photo locations which we really appreciated. The quality of her photos are top-notch; we have only seen a few... Read More preview shots so far but we are so excited to see the rest! Her assistant, Francis, was also excellent. She did a great job helping keep the attention of the kids in our bridal party and family during photos. Both of them were great to work with and definitely made the day better by being around! I absolutely recommend The Courtney Bowlden team!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Mia P

Book her now! Courtney and her assistant Francys were the absolute best! They were professional but approachable and fun. They made everything so casual and fun for our big day. Both of them went out of their way to help our bridal party in so many ways, whether that was fixing... Read More a bout or tie or even holding my lipgloss. They have worked together for such a long time and are so good at their profession. I am recommending Courtney to all of my friends who are getting married or having babies for newborn. We couldn't have had a better experience and photos to prove it! Thank you Courtney and Francys!

Amazing Photographer Duo!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Mandi K

Hands down the best experience ever, is how I would describe my wedding day. Better than I could have ever dreamed, and I would have to say Courtney Bowlden Photography made that happen. She was 1000% worth the price she offers and my husband and I are lucky to have hired her... Read More for our most special day. I can't say enough how happy we we're and are with her services. From our Engagement session last Fall to our wedding this last month, We have to come realize, if you want a good experience, Hire Courtney Bowlden as your wedding photographer. You won't regret your decision, she really made our day what it was. I had been stressing just the slightest before she arrived with tiny details, seeing the bride this way sent Courtney into action and she immediately made me feel better with a funny story about her own wedding day. She made me realize that every moment of my day will be remembered as great happy memories, even things that seem like disasters can make for the best photographs and memories she said. I just had to smile and realize she was totally right. She calmed the bride and I remembered how lucky I was and how happy I was to be getting married to my husband. This was just one of my many little details that I remember from my day that Courtney made special. I am so excited to get our photos from her and see the magic that she and her awesome second photographer captured.

Boudoir Session was SO MUCH FUN + Beautiful Photos!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Lauren R

You know those kinds of people you meet and they instantly become your best friend? The kind of people that you feel like you've known forever and they have known you? That is Courtney to a T. I have actually had the pleasure of knowing Courtney for several years but had... Read More never been photographed by her. So when it came time to do a boudoir session, she was my first and only choice. Not only are her photos A-MA-ZING, but Courtney is a true professional and she has the gift of making someone being photographed in lingerie feel very comfortable and beautiful. Throughout the entire session, Courtney made me feel confident and sexy and it really reflects that in the photos. When I got them back, I was stunned! I knew Courtney was good, but I was blown away by her creativity. Courtney is sweet, TALENTED, easy to work with, and just all around wonderful. I would highly recommend for boudoir, weddings, and engagements.

Couldn't have been better

Reviewed on 2/12/2015 Kelsey G

Before I even got engaged, I knew that choosing a photographer was going to be difficult for me, so I started early. I found several that I liked, but then I would find aspects of their work that I didn't like as well. Then one of my friends on Facebook liked a photo of... Read More Courtney's, so I went to her website and fell in love with her photos, every single one. When my fiance and I met with her, I instantly felt like we were friends, and I knew I could trust her to capture our day. Not only is she completely professional and talented, but she truly takes the time to get to know you and is a BLAST to work with. Having a photographer who takes beautiful photos and yet is also fun and relaxing to work with is so important because you spend hours with them on your wedding day! I now have hundreds of beautiful engagement and wedding photos, as well as a new friend!