Is this your business? claim it now

Courtney Callahan Paper

Chicago, IL

Courtney Callahan Paper

Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

450 N Paulina St, Chicago, IL

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Kimberly H

I worked with Courtney on our custom wedding invitations, & was referred to her by a friend. She was so easy to work with & understood the overall mood we were after. She worked up 3 designs & in the end blended them into one beautiful, cohesive design! The printed/letter... Read More press invitations were lovely & our guests complimented us on the design! I would highly recommend working with her, especially if you're in Chicago!

Loved my creative invitations!

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Jennifer L

I would highly recommend Courtney Callahan Paper to any bride! She is extremely creative, patient, and fun. She asks just the right questions to know the bride’s vision of her wedding. She turned my little ideas into so much more, and made my vision into reality with all of... Read More my paper components. It was so much more than I ever dreamed! The invitations were the perfect mix of modern, fun, and elegant. She also created several other little details and signage that really made our wedding special. I was not the most on the ball bride and she was so patient with me! She turned everything around quickly and she does fantastic work. She was a dream to work with and I hope to work with her again and again on other projects!

Beautiful and Interesting Designs

Reviewed on 10/10/2010 Sophie D

I met Courtney at a bridal fair. She has a small client base right now, but believe me - she's going to be very big, very soon! Her level of customer service was unparalleled, her designs are fresh and interesting, her prices were reasonable, and we were so happy with our end... Read More results! Courtney worked with us tirelessly to help us design the perfect invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, announcements, and programs. We were so incredibly happy with her!

TO Courtney Callahan Paper