Professional Makeup Artist

Welcome and thank you for checking out Courtney Holdrieth Makeup Artistry! Courtney is a professional artist, certified through Makeup Designory in New York City. She specializes in many areas including bridal, beauty, fashion, and print. Courtney is certified in airbrush makeup and spray tanning as well! Let a professional pamper you on your big day! Please contact Courtney for more information!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Pittsburgh, PA Pittsburgh and surrounding areas (412) 952-8919

Amazing Makeup Artist!

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Lindsay F

There aren't enough wonderful things to say about Courtney and her work as a makeup artist! Her passion, professionalism, and talent make her an exceptional artist in the makeup industry. She has a keen eye to find and create the perfect look for everyone. Courtney makes a... Read More sincere effort establish a comfortable environment for her clients and is able to capture and interpret the personal preference and taste of individuals to enhance their beauty! She will make you look gorgeous and feel like a rock star on your big day! Courtney did my makeup on my wedding day and I couldn't have asked for anything better! She understood exactly what look I wanted! She made me feel like a confident and beautiful bride. She is fun and hard working, also very accommodating when keeping to a schedule on the big day (for any size group). She did the makeup for my 9 bridesmaids and mother and everyone raved about how much they loved their makeup. Even with everyone's different style preference she worked efficiently to perfectly capture each person's fantastic look! I was also a bridesmaid in another wedding she did the makeup for, I've seen her work on many other brides and bridal parties, and everyone has had the same reaction! She's a true artist and sees the beauty in everyone with the skills to enhance just that. If your looking for someone that will work carefully with you to create your perfect look on your wedding day or any occasion there is no one better than Courtney! She is the best! I recommend her to anyone looking for a quality makeup artist! Thank you so much Courtney for what you do! You have an amazing talent for making women feel beautiful inside and out!

You'll feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Samantha B

Courtney, does perfect make up. I was a bride planning my wedding from out of town and wasn't able to have a make up trial. I had just sent her some pinterest pictures of make up styles I liked and described to her on my wedding day what I wanted. She did a fantastic job and... Read More there wasn't a thing I would have changed. She also did make up for my mother, MIL, and bridesmaids. She listened to what the mothers wanted as they didn't wear a lot of make up normally. She was nice enough to give some of my bridesmaids make up pointers as they were asking her questions. The best thing that was so helpful was when I told her that we now would be transporting girls back and forth from the hair salon (which was not originally planned), she helped me figure out a timeline and order of people to go. It made things go fairly smoothly. She does excellent work, is extremely professional and I would recommend her to anyone seeking out make up services for wedding, engagement or any other special event you may have.

Great Glam for my Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Katherine B

Courtney provided a great service to me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day last July! I had spoken to Courtney about a year prior to my wedding day and booked her as fast as possible because of her awesome talent. Several weeks before the wedding, she came to my home where we... Read More did a trial run for me and my mother and she took suggestions as to what we wanted and didn't want our makeup to look like. Courtney was very nice to work with and used her creativity to make me and my bridal party gorgeous. Courtney seamlessly did 7 ladies' makeup throughout the morning of the wedding and the timing was impeccable. I highly recommend using Courtney Holdrieth Makeup Artistry and recommend her services all the time! I felt gorgeous, was happy with the price, and my bridesmaids and mother enjoyed her as well. BOOK HER NOW! :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Ashlyn M

I knew I wanted to book Courtney to do the makeup for my wedding after seeing her work with other brides. She's so talented and she will make sure your makeup is done exactly as you envision it. She did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. Everyone looked... Read More beautiful and was so happy with her work. She's the best makeup artist I've had to pleasure to work with. You won't be disappointed if you book her!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Natalie S

Courtney was amazing! She was incredibly responsive and answered my many questions within minutes of sending the email. I scheduled a trial about two months before the wedding and loved it! The day of the wedding, she came early (which is a total blessing). Everyone absolutely... Read More loved their makeup; my mom couldn't stop looking in the mirror! I wanted a tad more of a dramatic look than the trial, and Courtney KILLED it! I looked amazing but still myself! She is so easy to get a long with and does an incredible job. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Michelle M

Courtney and her sister are both AMAZING makeup artists who truly made my special day just that... special. I am a very outdoorsy active person, so I don't ever wear much makeup at all. I was very nervous that having makeup on for my wedding would make me look like someone other... Read More than myself, but after talking through some things with Courtney I was 100% at ease and could not have been more thrilled with how everything turned out! She was professional, fun to be around, great at what she does, and always polite and considerate. Most of all I appreciated how much she genuinely cared about how everyone looked and felt about themselves... peace of mind on the big day is priceless and Courtney effortlessly provided that. I recommend her 100%

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Emily M

Courtney was absolutely amazing! She traveled to our venue and did a great job of really fitting in with the schedule of the day. She was accommodating, friendly, professional, and really fun to work with. She made me feel absolutely gorgeous and made sure that every aspect of... Read More my look was what I expected and wanted for my day. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Courtney :)

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Christine R

Courtney did an amazing job! She was early and got everyone done in good time, and everyone looked beautiful. I loved my makeup, she really aced what I wanted! I would highly recommend Courtney for any event, she's friendly and great at what she does!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Katie K

If it were possible to give Courtney more than 5 stars I would. She is the most professional, talented and kind person. Her talent shines as she caters to each client. My wedding day makeup was flawless and looked just as good at the end of the night as it did in the morning. I... Read More cannot thank Courtney enough for making me feel more beautiful than I ever have in my life! I cannot recommend Courtney enough - she is a wonderful person and an even better makeup artist! Thank you for making my day so special!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Amanda B

Courtney was completely awesome - my bridal party, my mom (and my husband's mom), as well as my husband's grandmother all raved about how gorgeous they looked! I'd highly recommend her to any bride looking to feel like the most beautiful version of themselves on their wedding... Read More day.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Amanda F

As always, Courtney knocked it out of the park! She did the makeup for me and all my bridesmaids for my wedding and we couldn't have been happier. She has such amazing talent & is very professional. Book her ASAP cause she sure fills up FAST! Thank you for making me feel truly... Read More like a bride on my wedding day! <3

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Katie T

Courtney is AMAZING! She made my skin look flawless with her airbrush technique. There were a lot of happy tears throughout the day, and my makeup looked perfect the entire night. Friends and family commented on how incredible my makeup looked and how well it stayed on... Read More throughout the night. Courtney was one of the first vendors I booked because her work is always flawless. I would highly recommend her to anyone - 5 stars is not a high enough rating for the quality of her work and overall professionalism!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Ashley S

Courtney did an amazing job on me and my beautiful bridesmaids. I can't thank her enough!! She is so sweet and kind, and very good at what she does. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Michaelene W

Courtney did a wonderful job with the bridal party's makeup. Everyone looked great in pictures and in person. It lasted throughout the day.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Christina H

Courtney did an incredible job on our makeup for my wedding day!!! I felt gorgeous all day and I know that my mom and my bridesmaids did as well. She was friendly and flexible the whole time!! She took her time with each of us and even packed up and followed us back to our hotel... Read More to finish up! My makeup lasted all nights - through lots of dancing and sweating. She really helped make our day perfect!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Heather G

Courtney is amazing! Thanks to her, my make up and lashes on my wedding day were absolutely perfect! She truly has a gift! The makeup felt light and didn't cake which was a concern I had. I highly recommend Courtney to do makeup for any bride and bridal party!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Christina

Great experience with air brushing and she even came to my house! Very nice and listens to what you want!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Kristina W

Courtney has done my make-up for a few weddings now and I knew that she was the only option for my bridal make-up! Her work is fantastic and she does an amazing job highlighting each and every client's best features! My make-up for my wedding was gorgeous and lasted all night! I... Read More cannot recommend Courtney enough... I literally tell everyone I know who is engaged that they should look into booking her!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Amber S

Courtney did an amazing job on my bridal makeup! She was professional, personable, and really made everyone feel comfortable. The mothers of the bride and groom as well as my bridesmaids loved their makeup and felt beautiful. I would confidently recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Marilyn M

Courtney did an amazing job! She was very accommodating and made everyone feel comfortable. I don't often wear very much makeup, but the look Courtney did for me was gorgeous and didn't feel heavy at all. I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Rene M

Courtney is truly one-of-a-kind, talented make-up artist! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her! I had several trials done by different MUAs before the wedding, and Courtney was BY FAR the BEST at what she does. She really knew how to accentuate my best features, and make me look... Read More absolutely flawless on my wedding day! She helped me achieve that natural bridal glow that I was going for! Courtney listened to what I wanted, and offered her professional opinion to create my ideal bridal look. She did an amazing job with contouring and airbrush foundation. My mother, sister, and cousin also had their make-up done, and they all were absolutely stunning! Our make-up lasted all day, and looked amazing in all of the photos. Additionally, Courtney was good at communicating, very reliable, and very professional.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Courtney S

Courtney did my makeup for our wedding in July and I couldn't have been happier! She worked with me to find the exact look I wanted and was so patient. She is very knowledgeable and truly loves what she does. I've also used her for other weddings that I was a bridesmaid in. Each... Read More time I've worked with her she's been extremely professional. I would highly recommend Courtney for your wedding or big event!

Courtney- Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

I had the pleasure of having Courtney as my make-up artist for my wedding, and she also did the makeup for my mother, mother-in-law and a few of my bridesmaids. From the make-up trial to the finishing touches Courtney did on my wedding day, I have to say everything was perfect!... Read More She let me decide what look I wanted, and made sure I was completely happy with it before she was done. I would highly recommend Courtney to any bride-to-be's and bridesmaids for wedding make-up!

Pageantry Make-up!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

Courtney is one of the most reliable, fun and outgoing person I have ever hired! I had the pleasure of working with Courtney during the 3 day Miss Pennsylvania USA 2016 pageant. Not only did I get many compliments on my makeup and hair, but I loved my look and didn't have any... Read More stress that weekend regarding my look. She was always on time, always smiling, and was easy to talk to. When she did my makeup for my pageant head shots, I instantly had to book her and her talent! I highly recommend her for any occasion, and plan on using her services in the near future!

Happy bride

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Kathleen W

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Courtney! From our first interaction she was easy to work with, had incredible suggestions, and made me look & feel beautiful on my wedding day. I loved the opportunity to have a trial run, too! Courtney took my vision and... Read More made it reality. She also gave the same care and attention to every single one of my bridesmaids, mom, step mom, and mother in law. A truly wonderful experience for all!! Can't wait to have my makeup done by Courtney again in May 2016 for my sister's wedding!

Courtney Holdrieth

Courtney first got interested in makeup when an artist gave her a continuity chart that demonstrated how to apply eye shadow back in 2001. Courtney attended Washington and Jefferson College in 2007 and earned a Bachelor’s degree in both Art and Psychology. Her degrees have provided a strong foundation in the makeup industry because of the extensive training in color theory, highlight and shadowing, and honed her fine motor skills. Courtney’s degrees, combined with 420 hours of intensive training at the prestigious Makeup Designory School in New York City,makes her a well-rounded powerhouse.