Modern, Classic, and Photojournalism

I know it sounds cliche, but I literally love everything about photography. Every session, every couple and every person is different. Each wedding is unique experience. I love meeting new couples and being able to be a part of their day. A day that has one of the biggest impacts and lasting impressions in their lives. Photographing weddings is a feeling that can't be explained. It literally takes my breath away to see how in love couples are and how special this day is to them. One of my favorite parts of a wedding is hearing the couple's vows, especially if they personally wrote them. I am a sucker for tears, and if anyone else is crying during a ceremony or a toast, I have to hold back my own!

Artistic, Classic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Minneapolis and the surrounding areas (952) 393-6509
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/14/2016

Courtney June Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with! Courtney is truly an artist and it showed with every picture she took of our wedding. Starting with our initial meeting and lasting well after, she was a true professional always available to answer any questions... Read More we had. Courtney has a warmth to her personality that put all our guests at ease and it immediately felt like she was part of the family. She was so good in fact that often times we forgot she was even there! She was able to capture every special moment of our wedding with amazing attention to detail. Courtney and her photos greatly exceeded our expectations! We all know that at the end of the day it comes down to the finished product and we were not disappointed! The photo album looked absolutely stunning, as it felt like it was tailored perfectly to our tastes! So pleased!!! Looking back hiring Courtney June Photography was by far the easiest decision we made while planning our dream wedding. Thank you Courtney for everything!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Danielle E

Courtney is THE best wedding photographer...her attention to detail is impeccable! We absolutely love Courtney and I have referred her to every bride since I have worked with her. The pictures are breathtaking and she is just amazing!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Hayley M

We were very pleased with Courtney June Photography. We had a changing schedule for our wedding day because of the health of my grandmother, and she was very accommodating to those changes. Courtney was very personable and professional and made us feel comfortable in front of... Read More the camera right away. We love the pictures we received and we definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 JAIME E

Courtney is awesome! I am in love with the photos she took for me recently on a styled shoot. They turned out amazing, better than I had ever expected! Not only is she a great photographer but she has a cool personality too and is professional while fun. I highly recommend... Read More Courtney for your photography needs, she is on my Preferred Vendor List!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Heather J

I was over the moon to see the photos that come back from a recent collaboration with Courtney. I was particularly impressed by her gorgeous detail shots, which are not only stunning but emotional! I can't decide which is my favorite! I look forward to working with Courtney... Read More again :)

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Danielle E

Courtney is an incredibly talented photographer! I felt so comfortable the moment I met her and her attention to detail is impeccable. We actually discussed how we both lived in California and she told me she attended Brooks Institute...it's the Harvard of photography so I... Read More knew I couldn't be in better hands!!! I felt she was so educated and gifted, I was so fortunate to be able to have her for a photographer! I would HIGHLY recommend Courtney June Photography to every couple, you will be beyond thrilled with your photos!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016

Courtney from CJP is amazing in every sense of the word. Her impeccable attention to detail is her greatest asset. If you are a bride looking for someone to capture authentic pictures capturing your day then do your self a favor and contact her. It also helps that she is sweet,... Read More gentle and kind.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Janna H

The Bride puts all of her trust into a photographer. I specifically picked Courtney June because her portfolio captured not just moments, but the atmosphere and emotions that everyone shared on monumental days. If you want to relive your wedding moments for years to come, this... Read More is your gal. Not only is she professional, she has a great laugh and is a hoot to work with! Thank you, Courtney for making me cry like a big fat baby when I saw how beautiful the pictures turned out. I never knew how good I could look:) Janna Hammes Married 9-10-16

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Janna H

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Maggie W

I got married June 25th 2016! I was very picky about my photographer and could not find one that I felt a connection with! I stumbled upon Courtney June Photography through mutual friends and I fell in love right away! Courtney didn't just care about getting pictures taken, she... Read More cared how I was doing throughout my Wedding day! She made sure that I was always comfortable when we were taking pictures and allowed me the time I needed! Courtney captured SO many moments and details that I missed! As I was looking back at my photos, I was in tears, feeling all the emotions and love again that I felt on my wedding day! I am still absolutely in LOVE with my pictures! I highly recommend Courtney June Photography!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Brandi B

If you are looking for a photographer Courtney June is by far the best choice! From the moment I first talked with her I knew she was going to be the right fit for our special day. She answered any question we might have had. The photos were beyond my expectations. She captured... Read More things I didn't even see or notice during the chaos of the whole day. My husband hates getting his photo taken but you couldn't have noticed that in any of the pictures. Courtney made it fun for everyone and got everyone involved. I loved it! She was so professional.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Josey S

Courtney is kind and caring and the best mix of small town feel but big city smarts. She's great at hiding in the corners and unexpectedly capturing more than what you're expecting!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Book her! This photographer will NOT let you down. Her creativity and quality is beyond anything you could imagine. Courtney was a lot of fun, put ease to the whole bridal party and captured emotion into the photos like no other. After hearing horror stories from many brides at... Read More my work, I wanted to make sure that my daughter did not have to be discouraged on or after her special day. Wedding photos are your visual memories to look back on forever. We chose Courtney June Photography and were astonished with the results. Courtney is a lot of fun, extremely organized and creative beyond belief. Not only were we surprised by the quantity of the photos but the quality was beyond anything we could imagine. She made a sweaty hot day look amazing! She was able to captivate feelings in her photos and the variety and details were unbelievable. Her creativity was astonishing and the photos actually made us cry. Courtney June Photography gave my daughter and our new family memories of a lifetime. Many of our family and friends that have viewed our gallery have commented on how great the photos are! I could not Thank Courtney enough for her great work! I would highly recommend Courtney June to anyone. We have been blessed beyond belief!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 o k

Courtney June Photography is amazing! I highly recommend her!!! She did my wedding in June at The Minnesota Harvest Apple Orchard and her pictures were breathtaking. I got so many wonderful compliments on my wedding photos and how great my photographer was! Lots of family... Read More friends who have had their kids get married recently said their photos were great but that mine were AMAZING! Courtney is so much fun and very organized! She gets back to you right away and on top of things. She captured every beautiful moment of the day! Her assistant Sarah is wonderful too! The two ladies worked very hard and were so much fun and patient! It was very very hot that day and those two ladies were there from beginning to end! I can't thank them enough for giving me memories that will last a lifetime!! Her timeline was perfect getting my wedding photos back only took her 4 weeks!! The sneak peaks were amazing! And a few days later I had all my photos in hand and they are perfect! They are all my favorite! Courtney did a beautiful job! I will be going back to Courtney June Photography for my future photos :-)

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Theresa E

Courtney June Photography is absolutely amazing and I can not say enough good things about her. I would highly recommend her in a heart beat. Courtney was so easy to work with, has a fabulous personality and was instrumental in coordinating my big day, working with other vendors... Read More as needed, and organizing it to allow the day to flow perfectly and be as stress free as possibly. The photographs she was able to deliver were outstanding!! She is a true artist and I've had so many compliments on my beautiful pictures. My photographs from Courtney June Photography are stunning, and so is she. I will certainly pick her to capture all other life milestones in our future.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Dear Everyone, Courtney from Courtney June Photography is awesome. She is flexible with schedules and willing to work with the you on ha rd times that can not be missed. She is very knowledgeable and has a great personality. Both my wife and I were very picky on what we wanted... Read More and she was the only photographer that had what we wanted at a great price. If my wife and I get pictures taken in the future we will definitely be hiring Courtney June. I hope this helps every future bride and groom.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

My husband and I just love Courtney! We immediately knew she was "the one" upon meeting her...after few others. Courtney is very personable and has one of those great personalities you just feel like friends immediately. We knew after our engagement shoot that we had made a good... Read More choice. Courtney was right on target with everything. Knew exactly how she wanted us to pose, where to go. Very efficient and professional. A true expert and artist. We were thrilled with the pics.The whole time up to the wedding Courtney was so easy to communicate with. Quick responses to all my questions and very involved in making sure everything came together seamlessly. The day of we got to meet Courtney's assistant and were just as pleased with her as we were Courtney. We couldn't be more thrilled with our FABULOUS photos. Our winery venue was quite gorgeous and Courtney did such a wonderful job capturing not only the beauty of the venue but our love. Photography is one of the most important parts of a wedding and my husband and I both agree we would use Courtney again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her to everyone!

Truly amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Haley K

We could not be happier that we chose Courtney to shoot our big day for us. She truly made every step of the process easy, enjoyable and even fun. She always responded to e-mails in a very timely manner, which makes the planning process that much less stressful. She took the... Read More time to explain everything, from how the day would go to what kinds of shots we might want, while also allowing us to have our say. The day itself was a breeze, and Courtney made sure it all flowed smoothly, which, when navigating a large, complicated family, can be truly tricky! And then the pictures...they came out amazing! She thought of every detail that we might want captured, from the decorations to the most important moments. We are so grateful for all of the work Courtney did, and would recommend her highly!

Intimate Wedding

Reviewed on 11/18/2014

From our first consultation to the day we picked up the finished pictures Courtney was amazing. Besides her obvious photography talent she made me (the bride), my entire family and wedding party feel comfortable and at ease. On a day when emotions were high and so much was going... Read More on Courtney was a calm, professional and grounding complement to a day we will never forget. Her pictures were gorgeous and customized to capture all the themes, feelings and emotions of our wedding day. Courtney genuinely cares about the memories and people reflected in her work. The pictures and entire experience was beautiful.

Courtney June Photography

Have you ever gone through a box of photos and pulled out an image that meant something to you? It made you relive the moment. From the expression on your face to the people in the photos, it all brought back a flood of memories. That feeling is what I live for, I get to be a part of the creation of those memories. My photographs tell stories that can be passed on for generations.