Courtney McManaway Photography

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Lake Elsinore, CA (949) 226-1984

The Best!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Erin B

Courtney photographed our wedding, and I can't recommend her enough. She was completely professional and maintained a great attitude even in incredible heat (I think it was 104 degrees that day!). She was completely responsive and reachable leading up to the wedding. We got our... Read More final images less than a month after our wedding and they are lovely. Courtney is the best. Highly, highly recommended!

Captured all of our special moments

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Cory N

I do not have enough nice things to say about Courtney she was absolutely amazing. We met with her and from the first moment we clicked. After the meeting we were like Courtney is our photographer. We "tested" her out by having her do our engagement shoot and the photos came... Read More out perfectly. The day of the ceremony Courtney and her second shooter John arrived promptly and dressed professionally. She captured our moments and got the pictures we requested, we couldn't be happier. If you need a photographer we definitely recommend Courtney.

Absolutly amazing

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Stacy N

Courtney was amazing - Kevin and I were so pleased with her work, quality, timeliness, professionalism, and overall everything about her. You can tell she truly cares about her clients. I dealt with many vendors while planning our wedding and there isn't a single vendor that I... Read More would recommend more than Courtney! We used her for both our engagement photos and wedding day and our photos came out fantastic!

Perfectly captured our love and our day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2014 Claire L

Courtney is the ultimate professional with an amazing eye for the photos that will truly tell the story of your wedding. Near strangers have teared up looking at our photos because she captured such amazing emotion from myself, my husband and our families and friends. This is... Read More obviously due to her photography skill and great use of natural light, but also has so much to do with how well she interacts with/connects with/manages people. My husband had had virtually no professional photos taken of him before our e-pics, and Courtney did such a great job making him feel comfortable and getting him to be affectionate and simply "normal" with me. She also was a total wizard at editing for those photos, since it was during that 100-degree heat wave, I know my clothes were soaked with sweat, and you would never know it to look at the final photos. But where Courtney really shone is at our wedding. From the second she and her wonderful assistant, John, stepped into our getting ready rooms, she made sure she got all of the photos she wanted and that we wanted (thanks to the super-detailed questionnaire we filled out before the big day), and she got the photos in a way that was both efficient and unobtrusive. I loved looking at all of the detail shots later, and the family portraits were as smooth as a dream, but my favorites are the photos she took of myself and my groom for our first look before the ceremony. I'm tearing up now as I think about how she gave us just enough direction to get us in the right places then just let us be us, and we totally forgot about the cameras. But the photos of that raw emotion and the absolutely stunning light she captured are phenomenal. Photography as strong as Courtney's typically comes with a much higher price tag and not nearly as much flexibility. We have been so happy with all of the pictures we have seen, and getting our album a few days ago sealed our belief that she is just amazing. I recommend her without a second of hesitation, and believe any couple would be lucky to have her capture their day.

Awesome Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Katie

I did a lot of research into photographers since your photos are the only things that last past the wedding day. I liked Courtney the first time I met her and felt liked we clicked. She offers a great package for a great price. Most photographers started at like 5 hours and will... Read More charge a lot for additional hours, and others say all day but really mean 8 hours. Starting she offers two photographers for 9 hours. She is really nice and very talented. She also did our engagement session and I have gotten so many compliments about our pictures. Definitely feel like I made the right choice in going with Courtney. I love my pictures!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Gloria B

From the moment we met with Courtney we knew she was a perfect fit! It's important to feel comfortable around your wedding photographer and with Courtney that was never a problem! She made our engagement pictures so much fun and really cares about making sure you are comfortable... Read More and happy with the results. She was even willing to brave mountain lions up in oak glen for us! On our wedding day she was so professional and on top of things. We really could not be happier with our wedding photos. They really bring us back to that day and capture the moments beautifully. Just the other day our next door neighbor said that our wedding pictures were some of the most beautiful pictures he's ever seen. I can't help but agree! :) Thank you Courtney for doing an amazing job!!

We were THRILLED with our pictures!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Cindy C

To say that she exceeded our expectations would be an understatement... we were ESTATIC with our pictures!!! Aside from being a great photographer, she was punctual, organized (wedding time-line, photo list), prepared (with a back-up plan in case of camera mal-function) and... Read More enjoyable to be around which is a very important quality for your wedding photographer. Courtney has a very good eye for what will photograph well, and has a very modern perspective which we really liked. She went above and beyond in designing the photo-album, with my many revision request (this is my neurosis). The end result was beautiful and these pictures will take us back to the joy of our wedding day for years to come. Even the packaging of the photo-album was very special. If I could do it all again, I would DEFINITELY, without any hesistation, use Courtney again, and unfortunately, I can't say that for all of my wedding vendors.

Best.Photographer.Ever

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Darcy S

Courtney was recommended by a friend of mine and we were so grateful that she was. From the first meeting, Courtney was so sweet and made us feel at ease. She keeps in contact with you throughout the months before the wedding, so you feel like you are able to establish a... Read More relationship. That relationship definitely paid off on the day of the wedding! She is so professional and organized. She makes the day go by so smoothly and makes you feel so comfortable so that every picture she takes makes you look your best! She is also able to choose settings and backgrounds that compliment your personal style. She captures every detail of the wedding allowing you to relive the moment. Her photos are excellent! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Highly recommend!!

Beautiful Pictures!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Montserrat G

I am so happy with Courtney! From the moment that I met with her, I knew she was different from the rest photographers I had interviewed! She has a great personality and made me feel confident when I viewed her work. One of the things I loved when we booked her is her... Read More proffesionalism and how organized she is! she had us fill out a questionnaire online of names from the bridal party and the people we wanted to take formal photos with...everything was in order so that the day of the wedding she was prepared..this gave me piece of mind! On the day of the wedding she was punctual, managed my bridal party and it was one shot after another! she was great! My husband and I were in awe when we received our CD with images! we got them all edited in less than a month!! The presentation is beautiful, the CD case is so nice and when we looked at the photos we couldn't believe how beautiful they are!! she captured all the special moments and every little detail from the flowers to the martini I was drinking :) We are so happy and blessed we found her!

DJ Luis is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 Sarah C

We booked DJ Luis for our wedding reception through The Event Consultants and he was absolutely amazing!!! He played all music I enjoyed, even without me giving him very much direction. I felt like he could read my mind. I would definitely recommend him!

Awesome Work!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Tiffany S

Working with Courtney was the best! She is very Detailed and great at what she does. She makes everyone laugh and feel comfortable!! I would highley recommend her for wedding, or any photos!! I will be using her again. Her work speaks for itself. Amazing!!