Courtyard at the Oaks

Backyard, Ballroom

Food + Catering

1800 West Hibiscus Boulevard, Melbourne, FL (321) 327-2909

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Elizabeth R

Everything was perfect. We did the bridal package so I didn't have to stress out about finding a caterer or baker. Everyone said that it was the best wedding they had been to and I couldn't have done it without Marc.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Alisha R

The venue is gorgeous, the owner is amazing, the service from staff and vendors was excellent, the food was unbelievable. My day couldn't have gone any better than it did, and that is because of Mark and his vendors and staff.

Couldn't Have Asked For More

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jacquelyn L

I recently had my wedding reception at the Courtyard at The Oaks. The venue itself is beautiful and clean and doesn't require much more than just walking through the doors. The package that I went with included linens, LED lighting, extra draping over the dancefloor, DJ, food &... Read More food service, cake, cake cutting service, set-up and breakdown. When I arrived, everything was ready to go and looked great. My guests were all blown away by what a great party we threw. My husband and I were thrilled with the way things came together. The only problems I encountered were minor and none of my guests even knew about them. I had to ask the staff every time I wanted to do something, instead of the reception flowing the way I mapped out in the show-flow I gave to the DJ (ex: dropping salads, beginning dinner service, dances with my dad/husband's mom, cake cutting). As an event planner, I felt that they should've had a better handle on these things and taken control of the evening for me, yet I doubt another (non-event planner) bride would really notice or take issue with this. Overall, I'd do it all again the exact same way.

Reception Package

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Stephanie W

We had our reception at this awesome location. It also included our catering, dj, cake, and table set up and break down. The food was outstanding and the cake was gorgeous and tasted delicious. The dj also did a fantastic job. All the included vendors worked with me and my... Read More husband to make sure it was everything we wanted it to be and it was that and more! Mark was awesome to work with and I definitely recommend this deal to anyone!

Great Wedding

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 Silke B

My husband and I had a blast the food was great they set everything up for you! We love it